It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
^ Back to Top
The MI6 Community is unofficial and in no way associated or linked with EON Productions, MGM, Sony Pictures, Activision or Ian Fleming Publications. Any views expressed on this website are of the individual members and do not necessarily reflect those of the Community owners. Any video or images displayed in topics on MI6 Community are embedded by users from third party sites and as such MI6 Community and its owners take no responsibility for this material.
James Bond News • James Bond Articles • James Bond Magazine
7) Location was key to a succesfull Bond film. The audience seeing this filmm for most was the first time seeing parts of the world in colour they had only heard of. And that is why Bond is so important.
Let's move on to Things We've Learned from…..From Russia With Love
1) Ordering Red Wine with fish is a sure-fire way of telling someone's intentions are evil.
2) James Bond masks that go from remarkably life-like to remarkably fake are readily available at all Spectre training camps.
3) Saving a Gypsy Cheif's life leads one to becoming his son and thus comes with certain perks.
4) Kerim Bay loves his children so much he forces them into menial jobs such as being his manservant or being his personal driver rather than sending them to college or encouraging them to branch out in the world.
5) Women's love-lives are a matter of public record in Russia.
6) John Barry is a better composer than Monty Norman.
10) Upon hearing the startling news of a "horrible accident" from a clearly frantic employee of the Orient Express Tatiana's first reaction is disappointment over not being able to sit down for tea.
11) Bond and M had an "interesting experience" in Tokyo. The details of said experience would've made a far more compelling film than DIe Another Day.
Ok, for FRWL:
12) Being dubbed in English does not deter from a performance when you are as naturally captivating and fine an actress as Daniela.
16. Istanbul makes a good Bond location
17. Kerim is awesome
18. When in doubt, see #17.
19. Stalking a man wearing a rubber mask is apparently not the same as stalking a man
not wearing a mask.
20. Rubber masks only look fake when they are being removed.
21. Tablets dropped into glasses of white wine apparently cannot be seen before they
fizz and dissolve.
22. Riding crops are handy desk accessories.
23. Not only is SPECTRE a successful criminal organization, it also has a do-it-yourself
division that can create spare rooms behind mirrors in hotel rooms.
1) An unfortunate rupture in the space-time continuum caused Felix Leiter to age 20 years between 1962 and 1964.
2) The eyes of an erotic dancer provide the perfect reflection.
3) Sean Connery can wear a ridiculous looking baby blue onesie yet still be the coolest man on the planet.
4) Bond's hotel room and the best restaurant in Miami are one and the same.
5) MI6 apparently pays it's Q-Branch assistants enough money to where they will willingly test an "experimental" bullet-proof coat to be fired upon at close range by an assault rifle.
6) There is seemingly no mandatory retirement age for golf caddies.
7) Tilly Masterson's marksmanship abilities make stormtroopers look like sharpshooters.
8) Bond simply bending down beneath his cell's door is reason enough for Goldfinger's perplexed guard to open the cell and investigate the inexplicable occurrence.
9) Bond confuses the number 7 with the number 3.
2) Golf scenes are cooler than watching the sport.
3) The Nazi dumped their gold at the bottom of lakes.
4) The Birth of the villain side kick
5) Bond FX team use real hazards (Sakata burned badly with electricity scene at fort knox.
6) Sakata has a high pain thresehold.
7) Anthony Sinclair set the bar on 3 piece suits.
18. KFC existed in the 60s.
19. Sean Connery cannot tell the difference between a 3 and a 7.
20. Portulent men can still be suctioned through a small airplane window,
21. Slapping women's behinds is not cool.
22. The same actress can play two different and no one is the wiser.
24. When needed, Oddjob can set his hat to stun.
25. Bond prefers his Mint Juleps not too sweet.
26. There's ice at St. Moritz this time of the year.
27. M doesn't put his agents up at the best hotels out of pure gratitude.
28. It's pronounced "Nah-zies."
29. Audiences won't notice if you slip a little footage from FRWL in there.
30. Some things just aren't done.
23. We now know what Bond's dreams are like (and are not surprised).
35. If the majority of the country's gangsters agree with you, kill them anyway.
36. What a laser is, as we now sit there using one ourselves to watch the DVD.
38) One instance of making whoopee with Bond was enough to convince Pussy Galore to throwaway her job, her trainee's jobs, and her future as a wealthy jungle woman.
42. Most people over thirty didn't like The Beatles.
1) It took Sean Connery 3 films before he finally decided to do the gunbarrel intro himself and even then it looked clumsy as hell.
2) A widow opening a door for herself is definitive proof that said widow is not only a man but the villainous Colonel thought to be dead who killed three of your fellow agents.
3) Q decided to remove all of the useful gadgets and deadly weapons from the DB5 and replace them with water.
4) It's perfectly acceptable to blackmail a woman into having sex with you provided she enjoys it.
5) It's also perfectly acceptable to blackmail a woman into having sex with you provided you massage her back with a mink glove afterward.
6) Domino thinks nothing of it when when being asked out on a date by a man who she just saw stranded on a boat with a beautiful bikini-clad woman.
7) If you refrain from drinking, smoking, and making love your only path in life is that of a professional killer.
8) The best way to remove a poisonous spine from someone's foot is to chew it out.
9) It's entirely possible to remove a scuba mask off of a dead man and put it on despite the fact that you're both already underwater.
10) A traditional "good guy army" vs. "bad guy army" climax taking place underwater isn't nearly as exciting as it sounds.