Feedback and Suggestions V2

1232425262729»

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    It might be convenient to do what I have always done, and keep a notepad file set aside specifically for the forums. I first type my comment in notepad, save, then copy it to the forum. When quoting multiple people, quote one person, copy/paste to notepad, repeat, rearrange if needed, and save. It becomes automatic after a while, and is not as complicated as it may sound. Major benefits of doing it this way is that in the 8+ years I've been with MI6C, I have never had to worry about losing large bodies of text while posting, and because it's saved, I can come back to it later and edit at will.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    It would be awesome if, when writing a comment, the programming just checked if the last post in the thread was yours, and if it was, automatically added it to the last post. Obviously if they could do this they would, but would make things much easier and make multi posting impossible.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Hi guys,

Can I get permission to start a 'NTTD prop/merchandise thread' in the 'No Time To Die (2020)' section? It'll be a spoiler thread, and there's lots of NTTD gear to flesh this thread out.

Cheers
    QB
  • edited March 9 Posts: 153
    Can someone enable or fix it so when you do a bbcode table, the columns/cells line up please.
    [table][tr][td][b]Name[/b][/td][td]Number[/td][td]Period[/td][/tr]
    [tr][td][b]William Hartnell[/b][/td][td]1[/td][td]1963-66[/td][/tr]
    [tr][td][b]Patrick Troughton[/b][/td][td]2[/td][td]1966-69[/td][/tr]
    [tr][td][b]Jon Pertwee[/b][/td][td]3[/td][td]1970-74[/td][/tr]
    [tr][td][b]Tom Baker[/b][/td][td]4[/td][td]1974-81[/td][/tr][/table]

NameNumberPeriod
    William Hartnell11963-66
    Patrick Troughton21966-69
    Jon Pertwee31970-74
    Tom Baker41974-81