Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Here's a REAL short video from during filming:
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    He looks incredibly in the zone.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited May 2014 Posts: 12,459
    Man, he looks great!

Oh this is exciting. I love Pierce as an actor, I loved him as Bond, and it feels like this movie could be so ... right for him. Almost like he's been waiting for the right script to do this kind of film.

He's seen Liam go mega popular kicking ass in Taken and other films - and inside of him, he knows that is also his territory. To do that kind of film closer to when he first left Bond would not have been perhaps the best time to do it. But now - oh yeah! His post Bond career is so varied, so well done, and I am hoping that this film merits Pierce. I hope the script and production values and everything come together to deliver a great kick ass, badass, action thriller. I want this to be great for him, I want this for his fans, and mostly I want this well, ... "for me." B-)

And the book is a series - if it's a really good film, then I hope we get more of Pierce in this role. I think he has another 5 years of being fit enough to do this.
    @4EverBonded, totally agreed. This is exactly what Brosnan wanted his Bond to be like, and I'm happy he's finally gotten the chance to do such a film.
    I'm led to believe that the books are extremely good. Nice springboard.
    Yes, I am ordering two of the books. Haven't read any yet.

Nice to have you back, @chrisisall. :)
    Thanks @4EverBonded!
    I also found out that the screenplay combined elements from more than one book, and added original elements in too, so we're not getting a straight novel-to-movie. But that's okay with me.
    Oh that's okay with me too; hopefully they grabbed some outstanding bits to put together in this film.
    Here's a SUPERshort bit:
    where are you getting these clips from? :)
    Not sure if this has been posted, but here is another scene of him filming the movie:

Looks really promising and count me in for a viewing! :-bd
    Where did the sneak peak come from? I can't find any info on it or a press release about the sneak peak.

Can't wait though!
    where are you getting these clips from? :)
    Amateur Youtube posts.
    I just searched for 'November Man Pierce Brosnan filming' or something on YT and found all the clips I've seen here.

Thanks for posting something, @chrisisall, the forums are dead for hours at this time of night (for me).
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I just searched for 'November Man Pierce Brosnan filming' or something on YT and found all the clips I've seen here.

Thanks for posting something, @chrisisall, the forums are dead for hours at this time of night (for me).

Should have said something earlier. I'm always here. ;)
    @Murdock, I would've had I noticed! Or I would have at least added you to Facebook to chat. I've just been laying here watching Bond films all night.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I've just been laying here watching Bond films all night.

Like that's a bad thing...
    chrisisall wrote:
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I've just been laying here watching Bond films all night.

Like that's a bad thing...

Well everyone is asleep, and I haven't talked to another soul in hours. Don't get me wrong, nothing beats Bond, but it would've been nice to speak with another live human being! :-)
    Unfortunately, bed calls to me now. G'night Creasy!
    chrisisall wrote:

Goodnight! I'll make sure to watch the 'November Man' clip about 1,000x more for the both of us.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Creasy47 wrote:
    chrisisall wrote:

Goodnight! I'll make sure to watch the 'November Man' clip about 1,000x more for the both of us.

Have you tried watching it with Bond music yet? It up's the awesomeness by 1,000x% ;)
    @Murdock, I have! It makes it that much better. I'm dying to see this full trailer, whenever it ends up being released!
  • SuperintendentSuperintendent A separate pool. For sharks, no less.
    I'm looking forward to this film a lot. I also can't wait to see if I ended up in it.
    I'm looking forward to this film a lot. I also can't wait to see if I ended up in it.

Were you working as an extra on the film? If so, congratulations!
  • SuperintendentSuperintendent A separate pool. For sharks, no less.
    Yes, I was, for one day. I believe we talked about it back in July, in another thread:

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/255871#Comment_255871
    I thought I remembered that. Apologies, my memory is terrible.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    I was at the Millennium tent in the Palais du Festival in Cannes today. Came across the Millennium Productions tent which had a full length trailer for Survivor, with Pierce and Milla Jovovich. It hasn't been released online yet but I'm sure it will be soon.

It looks very interesting, with a number of cool action moments from Brosnan, who seems to be in bad guy mode this time round.
    @CraigMooreOHMSS, thanks for that! Now I'm very excited to see the trailer for 'Survivor,' as well.
    Looking forward to this. Could be Brosnan's shot at a gritty espionage thriller ala Bourne. He never truly had a classic Bond film so maybe this will help compensate. I love Goldeneye but it pales in comparison to the debuts of Dalton and Craig. Actually if Campbell had removed the dreaded lines "I am invincible" and " I had to ventilate someone" then Goldeneye would stand up a lot better I think.