The November Man (2014) - Pierce Brosnan's return to the spy genre

1161718192022»

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    I only have the DVD and I think it looks great- is the Blu Ray worth an upgrade?
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I loved the November Man! And I do want a sequel. It turned out very well.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    I loved the November Man! And I do want a sequel. It turned out very well.
    Did you see it on Blu Ray or HD? I've only seen it on DVD, but I was terribly impressed. Brosnan's best work IMHO.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited March 2016 Posts: 9,020
    chrisisall wrote: »
    I only have the DVD and I think it looks great- is the Blu Ray worth an upgrade?

Brosnan does look more sharp on Blu-ray :-B
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    edited March 2016 Posts: 3,157
    I surely hope he'll make a sequel soon. I loved the first one and the books, although (movie spoilers follow)
    The way the first one ended, with Devereaux's happy ending with his daughter and his boss arrested, a sequel may not be needed
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I do have a suggestion to make. I mean, I have no problems with them making further novels in the series or even prequels that are based on the novels that came before, they could cast Brosnan's son, Sean Brosnan in the role of a younger Peter Deveraux. The man is the spitting image of his father.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    I do have a suggestion to make. I mean, I have no problems with them making further novels in the series or even prequels that are based on the novels that came before, they could cast Brosnan's son, Sean Brosnan in the role of a younger Peter Deveraux. The man is the spitting image of his father.

That's an excellent idea, actually. I second this.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Walecs wrote: »

That's an excellent idea, actually. I second this.
    Indeed. Especially in this image, he certainly has The November Man vibe.