The Last Movie You Bought?

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Holy hell, he looks unstable and psychotic in that. I've never seen that one but I can only assume it's nothing TOO special!

It's a strange film.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    chrisisall wrote: »
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Holy hell, he looks unstable and psychotic in that. I've never seen that one but I can only assume it's nothing TOO special!

It's a strange film.

I surmised as much from that odd poster art; might have to torture myself with a viewing some day.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    It looks like a 80's Poltergeist type film.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    818ibwVYiQL._RI_.jpg

HD Download, I completely forgot about this film.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    818ibwVYiQL._RI_.jpg

Because it s forgettable.
    818ibwVYiQL._RI_.jpg

Because it s forgettable.

It's a Connery film good enough reason for me to give it another watch.
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    Black Panther
    Black-Panther-Blu-ray-759x500.jpg
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Why do they keep casting Michael B. Jordan? He was horrible in Fantastic Four, and he is horrible in Black Panther.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    51YKym0Wu2L.jpg
    91YjqAW%2BC8L._SY445_.jpg
    91TgcOdr7WL._SY445_.jpg
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    Why do they keep casting Michael B. Jordan? He was horrible in Fantastic Four, and he is horrible in Black Panther.

I think he's fine but I have yet to see Fantastic Four. I liked him in Black Panther and Killmonger is probably in my top 5 villains of the MCU.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Michael B. Jordan was great in BP, imo. But, I liked him in Creed a lot better.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited May 2018 Posts: 5,185
    I agree, though i liked him very much in both.

As for myself i just got my copy of Noble House, after a couple recommendations from members here. Can't wait to watch it on the weekend
    51JtlM6G%2BZL._SY445_.jpg

Oh almost forgot, i also got a copy of To Catch a Thief, after i saw @ClarkDevlin talk so favorably about it, and i am planning to go to Nice/Monaco in September where the movie was shot.

91DMcB8fzDL._SX342_.jpg
    Definitely have to find a copy of The Last Picture Show after watching it. An instant favorite!
    edited May 2018 Posts: 23,376
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2EfaSBj06G2OwGivUHtOklVODlPJUzWz3v4x4-gMre7EouWc_Gw

£7 from Sainsburys great price.

@MajorDSmythe Just got back from Sainsburys I noticed they are selling alot of Doctor Who Boxsets, next time I go in I am going to have to purchase The Key to Time.
    91qEAvcxrtL._SX342_.jpg
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    00Agent wrote: »

As for myself i just got my copy of Noble House, after a couple recommendations from members here. Can't wait to watch it on the weekend

Oh almost forgot, i also got a copy of To Catch a Thief, after i saw @ClarkDevlin talk so favorably about it, and i am planning to go to Nice/Monaco in September where the movie was shot.

91DMcB8fzDL._SX342_.jpg
    I hope you do have fun, my friend. :D
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    00Agent wrote: »

91DMcB8fzDL._SX342_.jpg
    I hope you do have fun, my friend. :D

I'm sure the pleasure will be all mine :)
    I should be able to watch the Hitchcock one tomorrow. Will send you my thought afterwards
    BD
    Beauty & the beast (live action movie)
    Fast & the furious 8
    Baywatch the movie
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    All on BD and New:

9200000039499866.jpg9200000073986969.jpg
    Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014) € 5,62
    The Accountant (2016) € 5,00

9200000068136290.jpg9200000080503459.jpg9200000066211051.jpg
    Keeping Up with the Joneses (2016) € 5,00
    The Space Between Us (2017) € 5,00
    Morgan (2016) € 5,62
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNF57K4tzSjXs7f2y-EjfDrJ0ozB8N-keupaQUyht-kBt0KlCs

Yay!!!
    FoxRox wrote: »

Yay!!!

It was only £4 bargain :-bd
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Black-Water-with-Jean-Claude-Van-Damme.jpg
    91RU2j4UJ5L._SY445_.jpg
    s-l600.jpg
    91GjzHw8nYL._SY445_.jpg
    81ISSfqGvgL._SY445_.jpg
  • 91qEAvcxrtL._SX342_.jpg

Blind buy? Any good?

I enjoy the original, but I’m not sure about all these modernized remakes of the classic slashers.
    91qEAvcxrtL._SX342_.jpg

Blind buy? Any good?

I enjoy the original, but I’m not sure about all these modernized remakes of the classic slashers.

I was at work channel hopping and it was on TV I had a quick look on Imdb, the film sounded interesting so I stopped watching it on TV and ordered the Bluray it was cheap. Still not had chance to watch it yet, I have not seen the original.
  • 91qEAvcxrtL._SX342_.jpg

Blind buy? Any good?

I was at work channel hopping and it was on TV I had a quick look on Imdb, the film sounded interesting so I stopped watching it on TV and ordered the Bluray it was cheap. Still not had chance to watch it yet, I have not seen the original.

Cool, let me know how you like it!
    91qEAvcxrtL._SX342_.jpg

Blind buy? Any good?

Cool, let me know how you like it!

Will do, I often enjoy slasher whodunnit movies.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    All on BD:

1002004007770665.jpg9200000038632403.jpg9200000056859125.jpg
    Surrogates (2009) € 3,00.
    Unbroken (2014) € 5,00 (New)
    Secret in Their Eyes (2015) € 5,00 (New)
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    edited June 2018 Posts: 6,733

Four stars on Variety, but in other places the reviews are really rather poor. Suspicious...
    mattjoes wrote: »

Four stars on Variety, but in other places the reviews are really rather poor. Suspicious...

It has my favourite action star in it, JCVD. That is all the incentive I need.