Mi6 Members Past and Present Appreciation Thread.

15678911»

Comments

• DenbighDenbigh UK
    What happened to @MadeleineSwann?
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    She ran off with @JamesBond007 in a DB5.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    She ran off with @JamesBond007 in a DB5.
    Or maybe @Blofeld0064 got her? :)
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Noticed @bondjames has not posted recently, hope all is well
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    I bet bondjames is just taking a break from the forum. He's done it before.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    mattjoes wrote: »
    I bet bondjames is just taking a break from the forum. He's done it before.

We all need a break now and then for sure
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I wonder what happened to @doubleoego. He was a very frequent poster.
    I would just like to say that I ‘frickin appreciate EVERY ONE of you (ok I can think of maybe 3-4 that I would like to shoot) x you are for the most lovely people!
    barryt007 wrote: »
    I would just like to say that I ‘frickin appreciate EVERY ONE of you (ok I can think of maybe 3-4 that I would like to shoot) x you are for the most lovely people!

Anytime matey.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    Yeah it would be nice to get as many back as possible as well as new members.
    Not seen @Creasy47 on here for a while, hope all is well
    What ever happened to Samuel?
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Not seen @Creasy47 on here for a while, hope all is well

He is taking some needed time off, and I know he is also trying to avoid any B25 news.

Cheers, I don't blame him
    Birdleson wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    What ever happened to Samuel?

@Samuel001 is still an active Mod and has this hand firmly in this site. You just don't see him out front too often.

oh ok, cool, A bit like Spectre then! ;) :))
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Anyone know where @Master_Dahark has gone. Hasn't posted since late February, and didn't say he would be away from the forums afaik.
    As a frequent and long-time member, I hope all is well.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    edited April 2020 Posts: 3,497
    What happened to @Luds

And I only now learned about @SirHenryLeeChaChing's passing. :(
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Benny wrote: »
    Anyone know where @Master_Dahark has gone. Hasn't posted since late February, and didn't say he would be away from the forums afaik.
    As a frequent and long-time member, I hope all is well.

I'm not sure. I am friends with him on Facebook so I could ask him how he's getting on. @Master_Dahark hasn't actually posted since July 2019 but he last signed in here in February. I hope that all is well with him and that he can return to posting again as soon as possible.
  • OctopussyOctopussy Piz Gloria, Schilthorn, Switzerland.
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    Anyone know where @jake24 went? Thought he was a mod here but he hasn't visited the forum in ages. Just curious.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Anyone know where @jake24 went? Thought he was a mod here but he hasn't visited the forum in ages. Just curious.

Hope he is doing well and returns eventually.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator

Just having himself a mental health hiatus, hopefully he'll return soon feeling refreshed. I figure recently absent members will trickle back once NTTD gets closer.

Curious if there are any updates regarding @WillyGalore, I know there was mention in the past few months of him wanting to return but haven't heard much since.
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Just having himself a mental health hiatus, hopefully he'll return soon feeling refreshed. I figure recently absent members will trickle back once NTTD gets closer.

Curious if there are any updates regarding @WillyGalore, I know there was mention in the past few months of him wanting to return but haven't heard much since.

Oh, hopefully nothing serious then. Connected to the film postponement perhaps...

Thnx still.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Here s hoping. Maybe he is just building up anticipation, like Hitler.