No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• DenbighDenbigh UK
    I'm sure Boyle will do a great job but I'm worried we're gonna go back to the tone of QoS, that gritty, hard tone, and don't get me started on the female characters. I'll wait till we hear casting announcements.
    Again, there are no confirmations for anything. You indeed would be the worst possible investigator imaginable. Ever heard of Lt. Disher of Monk Fame?
    Again, there are no confirmations for anything. You indeed would be the worst possible investigator imaginable. Ever heard of Lt. Disher of Monk Fame?
    You ever heard of logic? Hodge started working on the screenplay exactly because EON did approve their idea.
    Why a personal attack? Just disagree and move on. Leave the character assassinations to Bond please. Thanks!

All I am claiming is that there is really no confirmation for anything. Even so I entirely think it is possible that EON is willing to risk the petty cash for a script writer. But certainly not the money involved to sign contracts with Boyle (or whomever) for projects that might not come into fruition.
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 6,601
    All I am claiming is that there is really no confirmation for anything. Even so I entirely think it is possible that EON is willing to risk the petty cash for a script writer. But certainly not the money involved to sign contracts with Boyle (or whomever) for projects that might not come into fruition.

No, its, as usual, NOT all you did. At least, stand by your synisme and your arrogance and your laughing off other opinions.

• RC7RC7
    Germanlady wrote: »

No, its, as usual, NOT all you did. At least, stand by your synisme and your arrogance and your laughing off other opinions.

I’m not sure he’s human, I think he might be a bot. No actual human being could be so consistently, incessantly, miserable. I should know. I’ve tried.
    RC7 wrote: »

I’m not sure he’s human, I think he might be a bot. No actual human being could be so consistently, incessantly, miserable. I should know. I’ve tried.

You have to add to rationality to you efforts. Then it works.
    If he wasnt such a pain in ..., one could feel pity. But as it is, I cant.

And rationality has absolutely nothing to do wizh your behavior. You think you are cool and know everything - better, of course. Sadly NOT cool at all. Just sad.

I actually remember that old self and how I disliked it. Never thought, I was going to like you :)

• RC7RC7
    If he wasnt such a pain in ..., one could feel pity. But as it is, I cant.

No one this absolute in their opinions (and very specifically in a niche Bond forum) can be human. Bots don’t feel pity.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Please take your beef elsewhere so that those who actually take this thread seriously can resume genuine discussion.

Back on topic.
    1,2,3.. I was already counting. Tell this to those, who actually start the beef with inappropriate posts. Thank you.

You cant just force everybody to ignore the shit, just because it makes your work easier.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    A bot, or someone closed off to the rest of society so he can bask in his genius inside the walls of his shack.

Or his white-padded room.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited April 2018 Posts: 10,588
    1,2,3.. I was already counting. Tell this to those, who actually start the beef with inappropriate posts. Thank you.

You cant just force everybody to ignore the shit, just because it makes your work easier.
    Those who engage instead of simply ignoring are equally at fault. Please take the discussion elsewhere or don't have it at all.
    Ignoring cant be the answer and as we see, its not. Its not stopping him and I dont see, why people should live with his shit, because those, who rule this board, think its ok.

And why should it be taken behind doors, when the person in question is allowed to openly post his ....?

And if xou openly have a go at me and not openly question him for his behavior, that tells a lot. Just nothing good.
    edited April 2018 Posts: 10,588
    I have told both of you to stop derailing my thread.

Posts pertaining to this subject following this post will be removed. Please return to matters relating to B25.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

Thanks for the laugh.
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 12,283
    Saw Naoime Harris mentioned she doesn’t know if she’ll be back as Moneypenny or not. You’d think almost certainly it will happen. Still, I would rather have no Moneypenny/Q than too much again like SP did. I’d love to see Harris and Whishaw return as long as their roles are scaled back to an SF amount of screentime or less. They got overly involved in the events of SP and hurt what the focus should have been on.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    edited April 2018 Posts: 8,585
    It's true, we should ignore him-- I agree wholeheartedly @jake24. And this is your thread-- all the respect to you for your great work. That first page is a work unto itself.

Sometimes it's human nature to give a little swat to someone who makes it his duty to disparage others on an ongoing basis. Earlier on, another reader asked this individual, "why the personal attacks?"... and I was going to respond with "'Cause that's just what this guy likes to do". I didn't bother, in the end. And most days I read on, and move on from his silly and childish provocations.

I understand the frustration when this person chimes in just to incite negative discourse, and responded accordingly.

But, in the end, this is your thread, open to discussions on B25-- and we should stick with that.

Perhaps a better way of dealing with a certain individual is to flag comments that have nothing to do with this thread?

I think this individual will have to put more effort into then commenting on this subject? Sharing ideas, rather than shooting others down and making it personal?

Just my two cents.

Edit: just saw your last post @jake24 (after I had written the above)
    This is the exact behavior, that has turned off more then 1 good and valuable member, that I know of. Just because you guys are mods doesnt make you right all the time. You should be open to critic as well. I have been here longer then most of you and certainly seen it all. Both sides. The good and the bad and know, when it doesnt go well.

All said now.
  • Goldeneye0094Goldeneye0094 Conyers, GA
    I can't possibly see no reason why naomie harris shouldn't come back as moneypenny perhaps she's being coy like craig was about Boyle this week
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Now that they re-introduced MP, I don’t see how she and Q won’t be in the film. Hopefully just not so much of them in 25.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Does "character assassination" include bringing into question the humanity of other members?
  • mattjoesmattjoes Lovers' Rosy Stain
    Moneypenny will be back. The question is: will it be in a smaller capacity? I guess so. At the very least, you can't have her, Q and M running around London again. But if the plot of the film involves not only Bond in a mission, but some sort of intrigue regarding MI6 (like the last two films), then she'll still have a relatively big part. However, I think even that aspect will be absent or toned down this time around. Can't do the same thing over and over again. And we do have a new director and writer (almost).
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    This is the exact behavior, that has turned off more then 1 good and valuable member, that I know of. Just because you guys are mods doesnt make you right all the time. You should be open to critic as well. I have been here longer then most of you and certainly seen it all. Both sides. The good and the bad and know, when it doesnt go well.

All said now.

You've been told numerous times in the past that just because you don't see goings-on in a thread doesn't mean that mods aren't making moves behind the scenes privately. Yet no matter how many times we've requested you simply ignore those that (easily) bait you into the same arguments and bitter disagreements, you refuse to do so. He hates Craig, you love him - simply don't interact. We cannot abide by your requests and ban someone because they don't like a certain actor, film, etc. If we did that, this forum would be an empty place.
    But we can ban people who hate Sir Roger, can t we?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator

We go straight to a prison sentence for that one; it's sacrilege to hate Sir Roger.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

We go straight to a prison sentence for that one; it's sacrilege to hate Sir Roger.

and daily flogging with manta rays.