SPECTRE photos and videos - spoiler

Comments

• dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    edited December 2014 Posts: 1,756
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Seems nobody got my actual meaning. I made this thread,so we dont need spoiler anymore, but IF someone knew the title or THOUGHT he knows it, i would feel that revealing it is WRONG out of respect for the producer. Even then i wouldnt mind so much, when it would stay in here, but the chances are, it will spread. AND its only 3!days left. We can wait that long, no?

In my believe, the title is more special to them then all the plot reveals, we gonna find out and will post here in the coming weeks. Especially after SF. And its not, that we would have found out of our own cleverness....

Nobody cares.

Excuse me, but we won't have none of that. Don't be so rude.

GermanLady brings up some valid points, and I agree with her completely. If it is indeed the title, then that would he a crying shame for the producers.

It's simply a rumor, with no real backup claims other than it's word. I could have easily have done the same. I see where Germanlady is coming from, but since it's not a creditable rumor it doesn't make sense to avoid it. Even if it happened to be true, it wouldn't get traction before Thursday.

Whatever your reasoning, I agree, there was no reason to be rude.

Thanks MayDay..

Usually I don't feel the need to do this over my comments, but I aplogise ( @Germanlady & @MayDayDiVicenzo) for the comment as it was indeed quite rude and disrespectful of me.
    I just eagerly await Thursday when we can all be put out of our miseries! :))
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    Hopefully! Has there been an official confirmation that any kind of announcement will be coming Thursday?
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Nothing official (EON official) yet. I think.
    Well i hope so? That's all i keep reading on here? :-SS
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    Hopefully we aren't all constantly hitting refresh on Thursday only to see a slowly tumbling tumbleweed go across our internet :)
    Usually I don't feel the need to do this over my comments, but I aplogise ( @Germanlady & @MayDayDiVicenzo) for the comment as it was indeed quite rude and disrespectful of me.

Fair enough. Thanks DG.
    Well i hope so? That's all i keep reading on here? :-SS
    Hopefully we aren't all constantly hitting refresh on Thursday only to see a slowly tumbling tumbleweed go across our internet :)

I won't get a proper chance until the afternoon to check? So if it is going to happen? I would think it would take place in the morning?
    London time, I am assuming.
    Yep i would of thought so?
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Didn't the Skyfall PC take place in the afternoon?
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Two more sleeps! So excited!
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    spectre = trying to come up with an anagram.

What I got was: respect @-)

So I don't think they will go that route ...

@4EverBonded....

YES!... Then this could be the title theme!!

MO-TOWN BOND!! \:D/
    Oh I love the song, yeah! Aretha is amazing.
    But somehow I doubt it is going with Bond 24 ... ;)
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    @4EverBonded

what if Michael Scott sings it?

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    S.P.E.C.T.R.E
    Find out what it means to me
    (Bond in DN)
    S.P.E.C.T.R.E
    Take care, ESB!
    (Bond in FYEO)
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 2,189
    Ok, I'm not sure if people already saw this or if its new to others as well but I got quite a happy surprise when I visited MI6Community today. On the main page this article is posted:

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/interview-daniel-craig-interview-foreshadows-bond-24?t=&s=&id=03796

I had never seen this interview before and I'm not sure if the whole thing was released back in 2012 because I don't remember hearing any reaction to the potentially huge reveal Daniel dropped in it. At the end of the article Craig is asked where Bond goes from here, following Skyfall. Here's his response:

"Who knows? I think we set a good tone, I think we set a real tone, but I am happy for fucking exploding volcano lairs. Obviously I am joking but what I love and what I really wanted to achieve with Skyfall was a level of fantasy, it's one of the less violent ones, there's less blood, and people aren't dying in a horrible way, and it feels like much more of a family movie, and they should be family movies. I don't want to go ludicrous and we've got to keep them in reality, but Christ almighty, the world's fucking weird and there's plenty we can start mining and taking out. If Blofeld turned up again, it wouldn’t be a bad thing."

I am more than 90% sure that Blofeld really is coming back, and that he really is going to be played by Waltz, and that idea makes me 1000% excited for the press conference on Thursday!!!
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Yeah saw that too... I'm actually swaying a little bit to think maybe true. Would be like the hooks they did with SF so yeah I can see it.

Either way I'm pumped like everyone else.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    That malarkey he says about family movies and lack of violence worries me.
    Very excited about the photocall - definitely getting title and cast is huge!

As for the rumour about the "other" Bond girl - I think it would be great casting, just in a different type of Bond girl role, not a main romantic interest for Bond. I think EON and Mendes will be smart about this other role.

And all said and done soon, we shall find out in only a short time - so once again, right on, @marketto007! :-bd
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 267
    I just had a last minute thought that Blofeld will return in Bond 24, but it won't be Christoph Waltz. Waltz will still feature but in another role whether it be a secondary antagonist or an ally, but another actor will play Blofeld.

I'm not saying this is going to happen. It's just a thought. I'm probably completely missing the mark.
    My wilder conjecture would be that that hint at the end of Bond 24 (just my wish that it is not sooner) would be a female Blofeld. Daughter or niece, whatever. That is a complete guess and not probable. But I would enjoy that.
    Will the live stream be held anywhere else other than YouTube, does anybody know?
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 4,622
    doubleoego wrote: »
    He has no idea what he's talking about half the time. He prattles like that to sound deep or edgy or casual, or however he wants to come across that day.

I started a separate thread to deconstruct his ramblings (pro or con) in that article.

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/10370/daniel-craig-explains-his-bond-in-new-mi6-article#latest

I am happy at least that he will permit Blofeld to be in his Bond films.

doubleoego wrote: »

well, i know my i watched many a Bond movie with my parents growing up, and now as a 30 year old man, i am watching them on occasion with my little nieces and nephews - though they lack the attention span and understanding to know what is really going on outside of the action scenes lol...

but i don't feel he intends Bond movies to be comfy little family hallmark movies... i think he's just expressing a desire to want to lighten things up a bit... Craig's first two films were rather dark and edgy in comparison to the majority of previous Bond films.. but seeing how that has already been established, why not allow for some levity to return here and there.. doing so only makes those dramatic moments pack more of a punch - it's all a balancing act, and i think SF had a good dose of the dramatic and fun...... personally i think that is what Craig is really trying to say, lets have some fun with it without "surfing the wave"... which i am all for, but not at the sacrificing of a good story.
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Will the live stream be held anywhere else other than YouTube, does anybody know?

It will be run on the official site. At leads that's how I'm reading it. Or at least you can be directed form there. http://www.007.com

I hope it's their own livestream, as I won't be able to watch it otherwise, because YouTube is blocked in my sixth form...
    I wanted to add "Press release discussion" to the title, but couldn't.

Still, lets put everything on here, once the Press release is on.
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 6,601
    As the title suggest. Lets put everything reg. Press Release, once its up in here, because it might be spoilerish and also is going to have pics and vids.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    I'm ready. :D

IMG_7332MKetto.jpg
  • As the poster on the right says : here Bond24 is at "every.. turns.."