SPECTRE photos and videos - spoiler

Comments

TV report from Austria, with english subs. Many thanks to The Bond Bulletin. ;)

Thanks as always Marketto for sharing this!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Excellent! Fun to see this.
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and still hoping that two or three actresses have been shortlisted for the main or even secondary Bond girl, and two of them are equally perfect for the part, so the producers are still trying to sort out casting and make the final decision. Hopefully that's why any other girls haven't been mentioned yet..
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited November 2014 Posts: 3,277
    A new video from Austria, where we can see the first glimpse of the plane. ;)

vlcsnap-2014-11-28-08h13m37s131.png
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    A new video from Austria, where we can see the first glimpse of the plane. ;)

I'm trying to figure out what this damn plane is, but I think it could be a private jet. Similar windows.
    Private-Jet-Plane-5.jpg
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    I think the plane is similar to this:

Rfqstio.jpg

Rfqstio.jpg

Interesting colour for a private jet. But I think it's something very close to that. It is a private jet, might suggest someone in particular was trying to be killed? Or that the towns destruction was a plan it itself by hijacking the plane?
    Thanks Marketto :) Love the look of that plane. Quite a stunner.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Cool plane, can't wait to see what they do with it.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Serious geek alert:
    The windows and rear of the plane makes me believe that it rather is a Britten-Norman BN-2 Islander:

Britten_Norman_Islander_OLT.jpg

zebrafish wrote: »
    Serious geek alert:
    The windows and rear of the plane makes me believe that it rather is a Britten-Norman BN-2 Islander:

This makes more sense. Now, why it's matte black interests me.

• SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    zebrafish wrote: »
    Serious geek alert:

This makes more sense. Now, why it's matte black interests me.

Perhaps it will be painted over :-/
    From what I see in the video, its already painted black.
    I cant see this plane being flown by Blofeld
  • RC7RC7
    Looks like Sam has been watching Batman again

tdkr_000431_c50.jpg

:)) I'd forgotten about that.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    edited November 2014 Posts: 4,312
    Black is the color also used by the British Army, I guess for camouflage. This type is still in service and used for photographic mapping and light communications (according to Wiki). I can see Blofeld (or anyone) using an inconspicuous plane such as this to move about in the alps, doesn't have to be sleek.

5822730254_dbd5f4ea4b_b.jpg

Edit: The plane in the TV report looks a bit smaller and the windows do not quite fit with the real thing. Could it be a wood-framed prop?
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    RC7 wrote: »
    Looks like Sam has been watching Batman again

tdkr_000431_c50.jpg

Its only fair as Christopher had watched John

Rfqstio.jpg

Love the look of this plane, and thanks for the video above Marketto! ! :-bd
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Could somebody post the url of the video that Marketto posted? It's not showing up on my screen...
    RogueAgent wrote: »

Rfqstio.jpg

Love the look of this plane, and thanks for the video above Marketto! ! :-bd

I'm pretty sure it's a Britten-Norman BN-2 Islander as zebrafish stated.
  • This makes more sense. Now, why it's matte black interests me.
    To make a nice image above the white snow ?

It's black incase SHIELD need to borrow it after Bond has it. ;)
  • zebrafish wrote: »
    Edit: The plane in the TV report looks a bit smaller and the windows do not quite fit with the real thing. Could it be a wood-framed prop?
    I'm pretty sure it'a prop doomed for destruction. Why rent an actual plane for so long etc ?

I like the color against the snow background, yes. Interesting to see if it gets changed (color or logo, etc.)
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    edited November 2014 Posts: 574
    Could somebody post the url of the video that Marketto posted? It's not showing up on my screen...

@MayDayDiVicenzo in case you still need the video link

http://vimeo.com/113028508
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Are we sure that that is a plane we're looking at? I don't see wings or a rear rudder. Certainly, if being used as a prop, it can just be the cabin. But let me throw this out there: when I look at this, I see the shell of a Huey military helicopter, not a plane.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    leas_mole wrote: »

@MayDayDiVicenzo in case you still need the video link

http://vimeo.com/113028508

Thanks, @leas_mole!
    Okay, with NO spoiler tags here ... does anyone care to comment about the new rumor, by slyfox (on the production thread that uses spoiler tags), concerning the title of Bond 24?

His friend is said to have definite Bond 24 connections. I'm not loving it yet. But maybe ... I am trying to find some really sound logic for this ... EON just wants to get that part out in the open because they know many fans are speculating like crazy about it anyway. It doesn't sit well with me yet as a title. It does carry weight like "ta da!" - a big deal. And the word itself is cool. But taking away element of surprise (especially considering the vast general public who don't know what it is) would be, well, surprising to me.

Rumored title is: Spectre.
    If SPECTRE ends up being the title then obviously the story won't rely on the organization's appearance in the movie being a surprise. Which would be a good thing!