SPECTRE photos and videos - spoiler

Comments

• edited December 2014 Posts: 371
    duplicate
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    @Germanlady I used one of those proxy thingies.
  • Mendes: 'Spectre' , those of you familiar with Bond will know what that means, but I couldn't possibly comment...'

So Sam basically confirms that it is THAT Spectre....
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Glorious glorious glorious!!

• Entschuldigung, GermanLady, I think I posted the images within ten seconds, but it took 2 minutes to arrive.

Oh, and well, someone has to write it because it's not written anywhere it seems : no Michael G. Wilson alas...
    Waltz is Oberhauser, the name was on the official 007 twitter.
    "]23BC084900000578-0-image-m-98_1417692479906_zps42848098.jpg

23BC083C00000578-0-image-m-96_1417692429870_zps00da3154.jpg

credit DTD
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 372
    tumblr_ng22za5sdd1qgfn5wo1_r1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ng234kdY6N1qgp0afo2_1280.png

Hadn't realized it yet, but someone on tumblr pointed this out... the gunshot purposely resembles to octopuss symbol.
    The Spectre plot will see "a cryptic message from Bond's past send him on a trail to uncover a sinister organisation.

While M battles political forces to keep the secret service alive, Bond peels back the layers of deceit to reveal the terrible truth behind Spectre."
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Already a teaser poster!!! (from @007 on twitter)

zo9809j.jpg
    "]B4AhyPhCEAAfALw_zpse1f5a21d.jpg
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited December 2014 Posts: 12,459
    Took me ages to get back on this forum; it has been continually overloaded. :)
    That photocall was great! I really enjoyed it.

I love, love, love a lot about this film - locations, cast, car (gorgeous!), director, cinematographer and have very few complaints right now. Spectre is still meh, but I'll get used to it. And @Birdleson, I did actually think during that reveal: Well, at least Birdleson is happy. ;) I do rather like it being so in your face. But ... Mr. Hinx is a very stupid name and I find it hard to believe they kept it. But you know what? That is so unimportant. What else? Well, speculation as to whether Andrew will be a villain or not will be ongoing. And I am very happy indeed that we have Monica in this film.

Hoping for a great script. Sandy, I think you are right and Lea is the main Bond girl now. Yes, it is an English name for her. Interesting. I sincerely hope she lives thru the entire film (what a refreshing change for Craig's era). I love Naomie's hair, by the way, and I hope it is close to that in the film.

I'm willing to give Newman another chance, so no complaints from me. He just needs to deliver a whole lot more Bondian feel to the score this time.

Happy Bondian camper here, going to sleep soon. I'll catch up with all the chat tomorrow then. Cheers!
  • @4EverBonded;392905 I can cite no credible source on this but loads of people are saying Scott's character will be an MI6 ally.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    The best news for me about this entire thing is the return of Thomas Newman.

Spectre is a bit unoriginal and I'm not that excited about Bellucci, unless she is playing a role other than a Bond love interest.

I must admit, a bit of a let down, but I'll reserve judgement until the first teaser trailer, as I have no idea what they've got planned. The plot details revealed above in this thread seem delicious however.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited December 2014 Posts: 23,883
    Double post
  • Great title. I really like it! Well we knew all the main cast before the reveal so there were less surprises there but it was great to finally get the confirmation. Love the font being used for the title and the moment I saw it on screen I saw the spectre symbol in the shattered glass. Genius! Great cast line up and glad to here that Thomas Newman is back to write the score. Mendes looked cool and relaxed and I am glad to see him back directing. i have a feeling this one is going to top SKYFALL and I can't wait to see what they have planned for that DB10.
    For the boys to linger over that moment

slyfox wrote: »
    The Spectre plot will see "a cryptic message from Bond's past send him on a trail to uncover a sinister organisation.

Looking back at this, the cryptic messagecould be the rumour of

M (Judi Dench) leaving a note for Bond in the bulldog.

M (Judi Dench) leaving a note for Bond in the bulldog
    edited December 2014 Posts: 4,012
    From Léa's official Instagram:
    10808733_749399758486300_1956042528_n.jpg
    "#spectre"
    10838590_388421514656375_1546678905_n.jpg
    "Thank you Sam"
    10844270_387122184783898_267801432_n.jpg
    "]B4AoqebCUAE2Rsg_zps29d87676.jpg

B4Anp38CQAEmETM_zps92ae8ed7.jpg

DTD
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 940
    Edit

BBC Ents News Team @BBCNewsEnts 14m
    Naomie Harris, who plays Moneypenny, says she starts filming on Monday "behind a desk" with Daniel Craig.

M (Judi Dench) leaving a note for Bond in the bulldog.

Sorry, about the million posts ^ My phone is playing up
  • @Slyfox, don't lose your credit with wild speculations from no source, you'll be suspected of being right now :) [and remember not everyone did not believe you :) ] Unless this is an actual rumour from someone who saw the prop...
    DC photobombing and nice interview
    http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-30328724
  • Call me a maniac to notice such things, but I'm pretty sure this BBC camera is the camera that was used to shoot the outdoor segment during which Alex Zane introduced the broadcast. The lens is dirty at the same places :) It means I think it was a close deal between EON and BBC. Nothing revolutionary, but well, still funny to notice they did not care to clean it during one hour...