No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Gareth007 wrote: »
    Can someone confirm where this new leaked photo came from, and whether there's footage. ? It is certainly from the bond set ?

See video above. And yes.
    Wow really excited now. that villian looks amazing and i kind of hope its not a flashback
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    I can't watch the video. Could someone please put it on Yotube or Instagram? Thanks!

Also, I think we should get better photos today which might confirm that
    Jesper Christensen is back. Also a spotted an older woman standing next to young girl. Possibly her Madeline's mother? We know from Mr White that her mother left long ago (possibly referring to her being dead) and that they honeymooned every year in Morocco till they split. That's about it...

Also, the young Iranian girl was a mistake by the press in Norway. This girl is clearly meant to be a young Lea Seydoux.

Yes, she's definitely not Iranian. I'm not sure how good that makes me feel, but it's almost assured nonetheless.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Woah!! That's fricken awesome!

Definitely reverting back to the
    Madeleine flashback theory.

Also, thanks to which ever mod updated the title. I'll I ask is that they copy the entire timeline to their clipboard before submitting the edit as I have had half of it disappear due to poor connection before.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    That mask kind of reminded me of Baron samedi
    images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSxtPjHglNzj7ThJB7VJOfKXtp9SwcW8d7nKYYbCxvAKomjW_k4
    Im going to take a wild guess and predict what this is...
    A flashback / dream sequence featuring Blofeld as he is now, pursuing Child Madelaine. I think the mask is a way for Blofeld to hide his scar
    I dont like flash backs sometimes, especially if thats the case with this one. looks amazing, but can someone tell me, what previous bond films have contained flashbacks ? ?
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 416
    Matt007 wrote: »
    Im going to take a wild guess and predict what this is...
    A flashback / dream sequence featuring Blofeld as he is now, pursuing Child Madelaine. I think the mask is a way for Blofeld to hide his scar

No,
    Blofeld wouldnt have the scar if it's a flashback. How can madaline be a young child, but he have the scars that came from spectre. it wouldnt make sense, if thats what you mean
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited March 2019 Posts: 2,541
    That mask kind of reminded me of Baron samedi
    images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSxtPjHglNzj7ThJB7VJOfKXtp9SwcW8d7nKYYbCxvAKomjW_k4

Real face couldn't be seen properly, who is that actor?
    JAMES-BOND-1803350.jpg?r=1553852457762
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I dont like flash backs sometimes, especially if thats the case with this one. looks amazing, but can someone tell me, what previous bond films have contained flashbacks ? ?
    OHMSS. Briefly.
    I can't watch the video. Could someone please put it on Yotube or Instagram? Thanks!

Also, I think we should get better photos today which might confirm that
    Jesper Christensen is back. Also a spotted an older woman standing next to young girl. Possibly her Madeline's mother? We know from Mr White that her mother left long ago (possibly referring to her being dead) and that they honeymooned every year in Morocco till they split. That's about it...

Also, the young Iranian girl was a mistake by the press in Norway. This girl is clearly meant to be a young Lea Seydoux.

Update:

Fine with me. I look forward to seeing that video......

Nice, i hope thats true.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited March 2019 Posts: 10,586
    I'm fairly certain that
    the white mask is for CGI purposes. I reckon Madeleine (or whomever this child is) shoots this man in the face but doesn't kill him.

That Dua Lipa stuff was already uncovered earlier this month.
  • RC7RC7
    edited March 2019 Posts: 10,512
    F*ck me sideways, that villain looks awesome. Yes, yes and yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Yes.
    OHMSS. Briefly.

Oh right, thank for that. So it's only happened once then in the franchise. I think thats because it does take you out of the film a bit, and personally i prefer if this scene isnt one.
    If you cna get some more leaks on whether the girl is madaline or not, it would rule that out
    jake24 wrote: »
    I'm fairly certain that
    the white mask is for CGI purposes. I reckon Madeleine (or whomever this child is) shoots this man in the face but doesn't kill him.

That Dua Lipa stuff was already uncovered earlier this month.

Thats a good point, but i hope not because that
    mask looks great
    RC7 wrote: »
    Feels wrong writing this, but I'm not really that fussed about the press conference. I couldn't care less whether it's next week or in three months.

Likewise. It’s all about the movie. That is all that matters. Period.

Indeed. Even the first few set photos (official or by other sources) are more exciting, IMO.
    Feels wrong writing this, but I'm not really that fussed about the press conference. I couldn't care less whether it's next week or in three months.

Wheres your spirit. Are you a huge bond fan or just one thats likes the films and thats it. Watching the conference and finding out the title and cast is one of the most exciting aspects for any bond fan.

I'm a huge Bond fan (wouldn't be a member here if I wasn't), I just feel the press conferences aren't that important. Leaked or official set photos, behind the scenes stuff etc. does more for me than whatever is said during a press conference.

Oh really. I see. Im the opposit. I dont like spoilers really if i can help it. I would rather be excited for the title of the film and cast, knowing it wont spoil everything but tell me the most important stuff.
    Great photos.
    Now we can say with near certainty that the girl plays young Maddy. Also, it seems that either this will be a very brief scene in the movie or most of the scene will be shot at Pinewood.
  • manovermanover uk
    most likely the mask is to CGI someone's face?..I presume the actor here is the chap who was remi malek stuntman
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    What if the mask's appearance is the reason Mr. White was referred to as the Pale King?
    that footage :O (also more of the IMAX camera in action further confirming it is indeed being used haha)
    What if the mask's appearance is the reason Mr. White was referred to as the Pale King?

OOh, whats if thats the title ?

Indeed. Even the first few set photos (official or by other sources) are more exciting, IMO.

Wheres your spirit. Are you a huge bond fan or just one thats likes the films and thats it. Watching the conference and finding out the title and cast is one of the most exciting aspects for any bond fan.

I'm a huge Bond fan (wouldn't be a member here if I wasn't), I just feel the press conferences aren't that important. Leaked or official set photos, behind the scenes stuff etc. does more for me than whatever is said during a press conference.

Oh really. I see. Im the opposit. I dont like spoilers really if i can help it. I would rather be excited for the title of the film and cast, knowing it wont spoil everything but tell me the most important stuff.

That's where fans are different. The press conference is usually tight-lipped, and not much of interest other than confirmation of actors and the title is revealed anyway. A set video like the one we've got today is many times more interesting than whatever the press conference can reveal, IMO.
    manover wrote: »
    most likely the mask is to CGI someone's face?..I presume the actor here is the chap who was remi malek stuntman

Spoilertag,
    I personally think that mask is really in the shot, and it was damaged somehow during the chase. Looks too detailed to be just a mask for cgi. they dont use them masks for cgi usually.
    OHMSS. Briefly.

Oh right, thank for that. So it's only happened once then in the franchise. I think thats because it does take you out of the film a bit, and personally i prefer if this scene isnt one.
    If you cna get some more leaks on whether the girl is madaline or not, it would rule that out

The whole PTS of GE is a flashback.

That's where fans are different. The press conference is usually tight-lipped, and not much of interest other than confirmation of actors and the title is revealed anyway. A set video like the one we've got today is many times more interesting than whatever the press conference can reveal, IMO.

Well to me, the title of what its called and cast are two of th emost vital and important things, The scenes are to look forward to when you to the cinema, bot to be constantly followed untill you spoil the entire film and find out the plot twists. if thats what you get akick out of then im pleased for you, but i have never got my head round why people want to spoil films so early and find out lal this stuff.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    barryt007 wrote: »
    OHMSS. Briefly.

I wouldn't say so. It starts in the past, sure. But, it chronologically is built up to the then-present day. That wouldn't be a flashback.
    OHMSS. Briefly.

I dont know what you mean PTS GE ? Goldeneye?
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Minion wrote: »
    Walecs wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Absolutely no post/tease/hype for the start of filming on the social media accounts of EON. Why am I not surprised?

I can see it now... WORST . FILM . EVER!
    It’s impossible this will be as bad as Spectre was.
    Hey, something we can agree on.

I really cannot get my head around hate for spectre. Yes, it wasnt the best but i loved it at the cinema. I was a fun guilty pleasure bond film. and how can anyone say QoS is better than spectre. I mean, sure you can say it, but no way is it better

I wish you all good luck and enjoyment on the forums. I am leaving for now, and will return when the title is revealed. happy chatting

Because SPECTRE's script is a mess. So the villain is trying to gain all the world's surveillance because his daddy showed some affection towards another boy, and said boy coincidentally happens to be the one tasked to stop all the villain's evil plans? Yeah, ok. So Blofeld sends Hinx to kill Bond, except he actually wants Bond to reach his base which is exactly what Bond is trying to do. So what is the villain's plan exactly?

Nevermind, as B-800 the Bondinator manages to kill dozens of Blofeld's henchmen following the torture which should have made him blind yet left him with no scratches. Then the villain's base blows up but the Nine Eyes scheme is still a menace because... reasons? Who knows. But in the end none of this matters since the Scooby gang (or should I call them the dull gang) takes it down and Bond eventually leaves MI6 with a girl he just met who apparently loves him because the script says so.

All this was also underscored by Skyfall's score and a few generic tracks since actually writing new music or even weaving the theme into the score was asking too much for a big budget movie.

Give me Quantum of Solace any day over this mess.

Really, there's nothing wrong if you enjoy SPECTRE. I enjoy Independence Day movies and those might be even sillier than SPECTRE, but please enough with your QoS bashing unless you actually do some constructive criticism.

@Walecs again it has flaws but there is worse

Yes but QoS aint' that.
    Remington wrote: »
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Absolutely no post/tease/hype for the start of filming on the social media accounts of EON. Why am I not surprised?

I can see it now... WORST . FILM . EVER!
    It’s impossible this will be as bad as Spectre was.
    Hey, something we can agree on.

I really cannot get my head around hate for spectre. Yes, it wasnt the best but i loved it at the cinema. I was a fun guilty pleasure bond film. and how can anyone say QoS is better than spectre. I mean, sure you can say it, but no way is it better

I wish you all good luck and enjoyment on the forums. I am leaving for now, and will return when the title is revealed. happy chatting

Wrong thread but QOS is better in almost every way.

Well that's your opinion but spectre is far more enjoyable and bondian. Thee s no arguing that. Also camera work and script was all over the place in qos. I hated quantum watched it far less than the other films If you found the opening to quantum better than spectre then there's something wrong. Quantum didn't even have gun barrel

- Really? I don't remember Blofeld being Bond's brother, Bond driving a gadget car, Bond going rogue or the Scooby gang being so important in any of the Fleming's novels.

- The fast edit only affected the first half of QoS, not the whole movie. The script is fine, enough with your BS.

- No need to insult people because of their tastes.

- It did

@Walecs again its all opinion it really depends on preference

True. Which is what I'm trying to explain to Gareth007 since they believe their opinion is the only right one.

I don't think that's quite true. By the nature of it being his post, it's automatically his opinion. Leading with 'IMO' is redundant. If I make a statement that Marvel movies are all popcorn garbage, that doesn't mean I'm stating that view as a universal fact - I'm stating it as my own personal fact.

Did you even read his posts? He said "if you enjoy QoS more than SPECTRE then there's something wrong".
    OHMSS. Briefly.

Technically speaking, it isn't. In order for it to be a flashback there must be a scene set in present day before the dam scene.
    QBranch wrote: »
    Any idea who's the masked actor?
    Masked guy looks like Jon Bernthal from the side. Mask looks Japanese...
    It does look quite like him, but the hairline doesn't match.
    I agree with that barry. Can you confirm are you talking about goldeneye. Not sure what PTS stands for ?