No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    matt_u wrote: »
    So Craig is in Belgrade while Fukunaga is in Norway. Okay.
    Around the world in eighty minutes, y'know? ;)

With his electric Rapide S, it'll take him only 1 hour. ;-)
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    JamesCraig wrote: »

Ah yes. Adapting Jules Verne's classic novel into a Bond story, entitled Around the Continent in 60 Minutes.

Ah yes. Adapting Jules Verne's classic novel into a Bond story, entitled Around the Continent in 60 Minutes.

I'll call Cary.
  • DaltonforyouDaltonforyou The Daltonator
    JBdownunder reported that Craig is in Norway.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark

Exactly, I asked this morning if this info is reliable or not.
    It makes sense surely that Craig is in Norway with Cary .
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    0104fc64-b739-4e05-84c8-07f8836abbb7_text.gif

I bet my behind he is not in Belgrade though. Just an educated guess.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 4,619
    The production is such a mess that they accidentally bought a plane ticket to Belgrade instead of Oslo for Daniel. :))
    The production is such a mess that they accidentally bought a plane ticket to Belgrade instead of Oslo for Daniel. :))

So you're going aftah him.

I'll call Cary.
    Car(r)y On Calling. ;)
    oh the joys of not knowing?!!! Lol! My guess is if their will be a press conference? I think it will either be next Thursday or Friday?

I'll call Cary.
    Car(r)y On Calling. ;)

I will ;-)
    So back on topic day 2 of filming I am quite happy
    If there is one question you could ask at the Bond 25 press conference what would it be? :D

Is Moneypenny still with her boyfriend?

Why, you want to be her rebound @CraigMooreOHMSS? ;-)
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited March 2019 Posts: 3,126
    Remington wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    Gareth007 wrote: »
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Absolutely no post/tease/hype for the start of filming on the social media accounts of EON. Why am I not surprised?

I can see it now... WORST . FILM . EVER!
    It’s impossible this will be as bad as Spectre was.
    Hey, something we can agree on.

I really cannot get my head around hate for spectre. Yes, it wasnt the best but i loved it at the cinema. I was a fun guilty pleasure bond film. and how can anyone say QoS is better than spectre. I mean, sure you can say it, but no way is it better

I wish you all good luck and enjoyment on the forums. I am leaving for now, and will return when the title is revealed. happy chatting

Wrong thread but QOS is better in almost every way.

Well that's your opinion but spectre is far more enjoyable and bondian. Thee s no arguing that. Also camera work and script was all over the place in qos. I hated quantum watched it far less than the other films If you found the opening to quantum better than spectre then there's something wrong. Quantum didn't even have gun barrel

Guess there's something wrong with me then.

@Remington no it's all opinion based

I agree @007Blofeld. I'm just being sarcastic. I'm not gonna bash him for preferring SP even though I loathe it lol.

Ok it's hard to judge what is sarcasm and what isn't online @Remington

True.

@Remington just look at the Twitter world lol
    Let's go back to the press conference date guessing game lol =)) mine is 4-5
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Ludovico wrote: »
    If there is one question you could ask at the Bond 25 press conference what would it be? :D

Is Moneypenny still with her boyfriend?

Why, you want to be her rebound @CraigMooreOHMSS? ;-)

I'd do anything for a woman with a cut-throat razor, @Ludovico ;)
    Ok. The Press Conference must be next Thursday, March 4th, to begin filming on Monday, April 8th at Pinewood Studios.
    Jack_Wade wrote: »
    Ok. The Press Conference must be next Thursday, March 4th, to begin filming on Monday, April 8th at Pinewood Studios.

Good choice that is my second guess @Jack_Wade
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 3,168
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    As of Friday, 22 March DC was still in New York.
    DC arrived in Belgrade for filming.

No, he is in Southern France, getting ready:
    daniel-craig-height-and-weight.jpg
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    That photo reminds me a picture of Pierce on the beach sometime about 10ish years ago with the caption "Diet Another Day"
    Zekidk wrote: »

=))
    First look at product placement in B25.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Walecs wrote: »
    Absolutely no post/tease/hype for the start of filming on the social media accounts of EON. Why am I not surprised?

I really cannot get my head around hate for spectre. Yes, it wasnt the best but i loved it at the cinema. I was a fun guilty pleasure bond film. and how can anyone say QoS is better than spectre. I mean, sure you can say it, but no way is it better

I wish you all good luck and enjoyment on the forums. I am leaving for now, and will return when the title is revealed. happy chatting

Because SPECTRE's script is a mess. So the villain is trying to gain all the world's surveillance because his daddy showed some affection towards another boy, and said boy coincidentally happens to be the one tasked to stop all the villain's evil plans? Yeah, ok. So Blofeld sends Hinx to kill Bond, except he actually wants Bond to reach his base which is exactly what Bond is trying to do. So what is the villain's plan exactly?

Nevermind, as B-800 the Bondinator manages to kill dozens of Blofeld's henchmen following the torture which should have made him blind yet left him with no scratches. Then the villain's base blows up but the Nine Eyes scheme is still a menace because... reasons? Who knows. But in the end none of this matters since the Scooby gang (or should I call them the dull gang) takes it down and Bond eventually leaves MI6 with a girl he just met who apparently loves him because the script says so.

All this was also underscored by Skyfall's score and a few generic tracks since actually writing new music or even weaving the theme into the score was asking too much for a big budget movie.

Give me Quantum of Solace any day over this mess.

Really, there's nothing wrong if you enjoy SPECTRE. I enjoy Independence Day movies and those might be even sillier than SPECTRE, but please enough with your QoS bashing unless you actually do some constructive criticism.

@Walecs again it has flaws but there is worse

Yes but QoS aint' that.

Well that's your opinion but spectre is far more enjoyable and bondian. Thee s no arguing that. Also camera work and script was all over the place in qos. I hated quantum watched it far less than the other films If you found the opening to quantum better than spectre then there's something wrong. Quantum didn't even have gun barrel

- Really? I don't remember Blofeld being Bond's brother, Bond driving a gadget car, Bond going rogue or the Scooby gang being so important in any of the Fleming's novels.

- The fast edit only affected the first half of QoS, not the whole movie. The script is fine, enough with your BS.

- No need to insult people because of their tastes.

- It did

@Walecs again its all opinion it really depends on preference

True. Which is what I'm trying to explain to Gareth007 since they believe their opinion is the only right one.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited March 2019 Posts: 2,541
    First look at product placement in B25.

:))
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond

Because SPECTRE's script is a mess. So the villain is trying to gain all the world's surveillance because his daddy showed some affection towards another boy, and said boy coincidentally happens to be the one tasked to stop all the villain's evil plans? Yeah, ok. So Blofeld sends Hinx to kill Bond, except he actually wants Bond to reach his base which is exactly what Bond is trying to do. So what is the villain's plan exactly?

Nevermind, as B-800 the Bondinator manages to kill dozens of Blofeld's henchmen following the torture which should have made him blind yet left him with no scratches. Then the villain's base blows up but the Nine Eyes scheme is still a menace because... reasons? Who knows. But in the end none of this matters since the Scooby gang (or should I call them the dull gang) takes it down and Bond eventually leaves MI6 with a girl he just met who apparently loves him because the script says so.

All this was also underscored by Skyfall's score and a few generic tracks since actually writing new music or even weaving the theme into the score was asking too much for a big budget movie.

Give me Quantum of Solace any day over this mess.

Really, there's nothing wrong if you enjoy SPECTRE. I enjoy Independence Day movies and those might be even sillier than SPECTRE, but please enough with your QoS bashing unless you actually do some constructive criticism.

@Walecs again it has flaws but there is worse

Yes but QoS aint' that.

- Really? I don't remember Blofeld being Bond's brother, Bond driving a gadget car, Bond going rogue or the Scooby gang being so important in any of the Fleming's novels.

- The fast edit only affected the first half of QoS, not the whole movie. The script is fine, enough with your BS.

- No need to insult people because of their tastes.

- It did

@Walecs again its all opinion it really depends on preference

True. Which is what I'm trying to explain to Gareth007 since they believe their opinion is the only right one.

I don't think that's quite true. By the nature of it being his post, it's automatically his opinion. Leading with 'IMO' is redundant. If I make a statement that Marvel movies are all popcorn garbage, that doesn't mean I'm stating that view as a universal fact - I'm stating it as my own personal fact.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Speaking about product placement, do we know which Omega will feature in the movie? The new Diver, perhaps?
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Speaking about product placement, do we know which Omega will feature in the movie? The new Diver, perhaps?

Haha, we know nothing! We don't know the Omega, we don't know if Tom Ford is back... It's truly amazing how much we still DO NOT know. They're doing fantastic job of keeping everyone in the dark this time around.
    Zekidk wrote: »
    DC arrived in Belgrade for filming.

Chips Royale

Ok, I'll show myself out.