No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited March 2019 Posts: 12,459
    Eeeeeeeeeek! :) (not looking) just excited ...!
    Very interesting....
    The clothing (very 90s) and casting makes me think that we will be seeing s flashback to Madeleine’s early life. The mask is a great addition. It feels very True Detective.

JAMES-BOND-1803346.jpg?r=1553849554200
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Any idea who's the masked actor?
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited March 2019 Posts: 2,541
    Freaking awesome.... Exciting times ahead... We are in for a treat with CJF
    Looks good.
    I agree, the girl's jacket looks very late 90's, early 2000's. And the girl, with the very blonde hair, looks like a young Maddy Swann. Might not be a flashback though, the film could simply open in the past - like GE did.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 17,293
    Interesting stuff!
    It kinda looks like the villains mask has been torn/broken on the left side there; possibly a gunshot hitting it?

The jacket on the girl indeed looks early-mid 90's. Might be a PTS opening in the past, as @ColonelSun mentions.

A rather silly point to make perhaps, but thinking of the 90's, I do remember there were more houses and cabins in that colour around than what's perhaps common today. at least in the area of Norway I live in. Red and white are probably more "traditional" colours for cabins, as well as various wood stain colours.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited March 2019 Posts: 13,936
    Any idea who's the masked actor?
    Masked guy looks like Jon Bernthal from the side. Mask looks Japanese...
    Thought it was Michael Myers for a second
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I'm really glad things have started moving forward and we're informed about it. Exciting times ahead.
    My God that is bloody scary !!!!

A fantastic find @manover ,it does seem to confirm what has been said .
    This looks exciting very positive!!
    bondsum wrote: »
    I agree with @Torgeirtrap on this. I’m afraid I find the press conferences very much a damp squib. Leaked photos are much more interesting than cast members answering inane questions from the press. It’s not like they reveal anything remotely interesting, apart from the title of the movie. Hopefully they keep it totally hush-hush so as to completely annoy @PanchitoPistoles and send him further round the twist.
    It’s not about the cast members answering questions. It’s about the title, the cast, the crew and the synopsis. Call it a press conference or call it a photo call, I don’t care. I just want an event similar they held when they started filming Skyfall and Spectre.
    Highly unlikely that you’ll get a synopsis at the press conference. Most likely something cryptic that doesn’t give away too much. The title would be nice, but do we really need to know what it’s called at this stage? Maybe they’re saving it for the first trailer? :)
    I think the press conference is likely to give us the title and cast and not much more than that.

Loving the new footage, very creepy!
    Wow!
    I absolutely love the fact that the villain is masked. That’s so flipping cool! Reminds me of the henchman in the Black Box comic.
    Who's directing the Norway sequences?
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Who's directing the Norway sequences?
    The 2nd Unit Director, I reckon.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 3,169
    Couldn't spott Witt on any of the photos.

However:
    the henchman with the mask is limping and he is shooting through the ice. She falls through. Then he kneels down where it looks like he is trying to save her?
    2ac5QVD.jpg
    perhaps the film is The Silver phantom... overall the footage looks cool
  • JeremyBondonJeremyBondon Seeking out odd jobs with Oddjob @Tangier
    I want to watch all the spoiler footage but then again I don't... Looks promising judging from this footage so far.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 17,293

However:
    the henchman with the mask is limping and he is shooting through the ice. She falls through. Then he kneels down where it looks like he is trying to save her?
    2ac5QVD.jpg
    Hm… Maybe they (the villains) want her alive? Need to watch the clip again.
    Also spotted a
    huge outdoors boommic, so there will be exterior dialogue in the scene.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 4,400
    I can't watch the video. Could someone please put it on Yotube or Instagram? Thanks!

Also, I think we should get better photos today which might confirm that
    Jesper Christensen is back. Also a spotted an older woman standing next to young girl. Possibly her Madeline's mother? We know from Mr White that her mother left long ago (possibly referring to her being dead) and that they honeymooned every year in Morocco till they split. That's about it...

Also, the young Iranian girl was a mistake by the press in Norway. This girl is clearly meant to be a young Lea Seydoux.

Update:

Fine with me. I look forward to seeing that video......

I can't watch the video. Could someone please put it on Yotube or Instagram? Thanks!

Also, I think we should get better photos today which might confirm that
    Jesper Christensen is back. Also a spotted an older woman standing next to young girl. Possibly her Madeline's mother? We know from Mr White that her mother left long ago (possibly referring to her being dead) and that they honeymooned every year in Morocco till they split. That's about it...

Also, the young Iranian girl was a mistake by the press in Norway. This girl is clearly meant to be a young Lea Seydoux.
    How can Jesper Christensen , he died in spectre. that must be wrong
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 416

However:
    2ac5QVD.jpg
    Hm… Maybe they (the villains) want her alive? Need to watch the clip again.
    Is that image of the masked man part of bond 25, im just catching up on stuff this morning. If so, then that is awesome. love the clothing clolor choice and maks.

I might start to stop looking for spoilers, getting a bit scary now. Dont want to ruin a vitle plot twist or something. Is that what you guys want to do, spoil it for yourself ?

Here's a part of the video someone posted on Instagram:
    Calm down...
    YSiNMgk.jpg

It's only a Fan Art I've just finished and I'm very happy with the result. :)

amazing
    Interesting stuff!
    It kinda looks like the villains mask has been torn/broken on the left side there; possibly a gunshot hitting it?

The jacket on the girl indeed looks early-mid 90's. Might be a PTS opening in the past, as @ColonelSun mentions.

A rather silly point to make perhaps, but thinking of the 90's, I do remember there were more houses and cabins in that colour around than what's perhaps common today. at least in the area of Norway I live in. Red and white are probably more "traditional" colours for cabins, as well as various wood stain colours.

where is this in a video. Is there footage of this somewhere ?
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited March 2019 Posts: 4,444
    Intresting. I must think about Blofeld (CGI) of course but second about title remour (if not be idea from a member) from a whyle a go.

Like idea of unknowns, whyle i must say i think he looks like on Robert Davi. There earlier reusing actres in CR and real Jack Dalton actor has guest role in new Macgyver series. For a moment i whas thinking, what if it turn out, it is footage for the Kingsman movie insteed of Bond 25.

-The woman is probably the young actresses caretaker as reported earlier
    - You can tell by one of the photos that the guy chasing her is scarred on the side of the face not hidden by the mask
    - I think we can assume that this is Swann as a child, though. She has a backstory not told in SP.
    Can someone confirm where this new leaked photo came from, and whether there's footage. ? It is certainly from the bond set ?
    Gareth007 wrote: »
    Interesting stuff!

where is this in a video. Is there footage of this somewhere ?

@manover posted it on the last page: