No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    I want the first official image to be bond pointing his Walter at malek.

Is that the nickname he’s given his... never mind.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    matt_u wrote: »
    If the press conference won’t happen next week this thread will start to look like the hospital from One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest...

I’m predicting right now it’s not going to happen next week.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    If the press conference won’t happen next week this thread will start to look like the hospital from One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest...

It already does.

If you say so. All I can say is that if the Eclipse title turns out to be the official one I will slightly begin to trasfigurate myself into Jack Torrance. Am I right @Univex?
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »

MI6-HQ understands it will happen next week. If it doesn't, then I guess I will have to stop trusting MI6-HQ.
  • RC7RC7

MI6-HQ understands it will happen next week. If it doesn't, then I guess I will have to stop trusting MI6-HQ.

The image Panchito thinks he conjures.

be8.gif

The image Panchito actually conjures.

DependentDelectableBonobo-size_restricted.gif

• RemingtonRemington I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.
    RC7 wrote: »

be8.gif

Brilliant.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

be8.gif

Excellent.
    Oh cmon you know you want to see the conference as much as him.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    IMAX sounds great! :) And back out I go ...
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    That's not Daniel. :))

That's not DC my friend! Lol!

It already does.

If you say so. All I can say is that if the Eclipse title turns out to be the official one I will slightly begin to trasfigurate myself into Jack Torrance. Am I right @Univex?

You and me, Mr. Roark, you and me ;)
    Surely this should finally put to rest those flashback rumors, then?

I'm thinking this is Bond on assignment in Norway. Now the question is where does a kid fit in...
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 4,619
    Why are newspapers publishing fake news? And why is that guy pretending to be Craig?
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 17,312
    HAH! Didn't even look at the video :))

Edit: strange they haven't corrected the article/interview…
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Why are newspapers publishing fake news? And why is that guy pretending to be Craig?

It’s a mad world... just think about it... why is that BB lady still pretending to be a successful producer? :D
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Why are newspapers publishing fake news?

Because it is their job.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    Why are newspapers publishing fake news?

Because it is their job.

=))
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited March 2019 Posts: 3,126
    What is the significance of 70mm IMAX I don't get it I'm not a big movie fan outside of Bond so I need to be educated :)
    The press conference is happening next week or the week after.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 6,677
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    What is the significance of 70mm IMAX I don't get it I'm not a big movie fan outside of Bond so I need to be educated :)

You have more quality and size...

...that's what she said
  • JeremyBondonJeremyBondon Seeking out odd jobs with Oddjob @Tangier
  • NS_writingsNS_writings Buenos Aires
    Remington wrote: »

be8.gif

Brilliant.

Wasn't that the Barbara Broccoli hater who is now her #1 fan in the MI6 Community?
    Must be the full moon, I guess... :D
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    We’ll get the press conference when we get it, whether next week or not it doesn’t matter. We know they’re full steam ahead so it really has no effect on anything. Although I’m sure they’ll have it once production moves to Pinewood.
    Denbigh wrote: »
    We’ll get the press conference when we get it, whether next week or not it doesn’t matter. We know they’re full steam ahead so it really has no effect on anything. Although I’m sure they’ll have it once production moves to Pinewood.

It doesn’t matter at all, but it’s happening next week or the week after.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Ottofuse8 wrote: »

What makes you say that? Whishaw and Fiennes' comments regarding the start date lead me to believe otherwise.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited March 2019 Posts: 5,869
    Ottofuse8 wrote: »

I’m sure it may well do, just trying to calm the people saying the worlds gonna end if it’s not
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    TripAces wrote: »
    I neither want Arnold nor Newman, I don't want someone who takes two or more than two films to get themselves adjust to the bond sound. I want someone who start with a bang on score with their first film like Martin/Hamlisch/Conti. Even if they only had one chance they did a tremendous job imo.

Arnold did exactly that.

Tomorrow Never Dies is one of the weakest score of PB era even more so than DAD.
    I neither want Arnold nor Newman, I don't want someone who takes two or more than two films to get themselves adjust to the bond sound. I want someone who start with a bang on score with their first film like Martin/Hamlisch/Conti. Even if they only had one chance they did a tremendous job imo.

Arnold did exactly that.
    The score of TND was a parody remix of the James Bond theme.

Wrong and wronger.

For you may be, not for me.... TND score is like SP screenplay far from brilliant
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Technically, no one is stopping them from cropping the IMAX footage to 2.35:1.
    Are there any examples of this?
    Tomorrow Never Dies is one of the weakest score of PB era even more so than DAD.
    Oh, please.

Still meh.... Newman's romantic scores are far better than this.

True. But you don't get it. Newman is an American. Arnold is British. That's where this crap comes from. Any argument about Newman's merit falls on deaf ears. It's all ab out taste, anyway. But there isn't a single person working in film who'd put Arnold in Newman's class.

Admittedly it's unfair to compare Arnold to Newman when the former did 5 Bond scores and the latter only did 1.5.