Mi6 Members Past and Present Appreciation Thread.

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    You re too kind, @thelivingroyale .
    Just goes to show anyone can be loved.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com

And here I was thinking that Thundy didn't like man love.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Dragonpol wrote: »

At this point I think he takes it whenever (and wherever) he can get it.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

You see right through me
    memoirs-of-an-invisible-man.jpg?w=497&h=281
    edited December 2017 Posts: 28,694

You see right through me
    memoirs-of-an-invisible-man.jpg?w=497&h=281
    I must say, for an invisible man you are always dressed quite dandy. Most of your kind don't put in the effort and actually remain unclothed at all times so they can sneak into girl's locker rooms and things like that. You could have many perversions because of your condition, but I respect that you show restraint.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Simon wrote: »
    whoever you are.

I am from a bygone era of MI6 (reader from c.1999) , and I am surprised my name even got a mention a few posts up if I am honest.

I just peruse occasionally, my posting days were slightly... inflammatory.

Edit: And yes, thank you, the avatar is great ;)

@Luds and @SebHarvey occasionally calls in to say Hi as well. Feels like old times. Good to hear from you.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    There’s a member I thought had long since retired.
    Nice to see you @Simon even if only briefly.
    Fun to remember some of the oldies from KTBEU days.
  • SimonSimon Keeping The British End Up...
    edited December 2017 Posts: 57
    @Benny Less retired, more mellowed and with new priorities. It was convenient to leave as a regular! The old days were fun, but they are in the past where they belong. Besides, it would be hard to justify my regular years on here as anything less than 'eventful'.

Even if I was clearly always right...

Still, nice to see some of the old guard survived the end of days new format in 2011 ;) @NicNac @Benny @DarthDimi
    I want to give a shout out to @bondjames , an even-tempered fellow whose thoughts are always interesting to read.

I'd also like to mention @ClarkDevlin and @00Agent , with whom I share a special appreciation for Pierce Brendan Brosnan and a taste for silly humor! Speaking of humor, I also enjoy @Thunderfinger 's comedy, often Putin-related. Keeping things light is the way to go!
    Thanks! My favourite red hot Chile Pepper.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited March 2018 Posts: 5,185
    Thanks @mattjoes and viva La Broznas!
    I also greatly enjoy our nonsensical, pun ridden, conversations! Which is the best conversation to have really.
    Right now i am just struggling to figure out where to continue with them...
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    @mattjoes, thank you kind sir. Likewise, it's a pleasure to read your posts and interact with you. Your analysis of some of the films and actors is very well thought out and articulated. If I may say, I enjoy your lively sense of humour too.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I'm honoured to know the both of you, chaps! :D @mattjoes and @00Agent are spectacular fellows with whom I hardly disagree with on a matter, and even if I do their posts are always pleasant to read as is their company. The silly humour is also an aspect I heartily enjoy with the two. Also a special shout-out to @Murdock for being utterly cool.

And I concur. @bondjames' insight on every topic, whether one can be in for it or against it, is pleasant to read. Unlike many others, the chap makes reasonable statements over the conversed topics I open-mindedly read.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    @ClarkDevlin, my hearty thanks old friend. It goes without saying that I appreciate your insights and posts on everything as well. I enjoy your perspective and have always respected your views. More than anything, I am eternally grateful to you for introducing me to Sara Malakul Lane!
    My pleasure, my good man! On all fronts! :D

And many thanks for the kind words. I do wholeheartedly appreciate them all.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited March 2018 Posts: 5,185
    Right back at you @ClarkDevlin my oldest and dearest friend on the forum.
    And i realize once more, Brosnan lovers are always the most pleasant people around here :))
    00Agent wrote: »
    Right back at you @ClarkDevlin my oldest and dearest friend around here.
    And i realize once more, Brosnan lovers are always the most pleasant people around here :))

Some of them for sure.
    Appreciate the kind words. I forgot about @Murdock, he's great!

Some of them for sure.
    In time, you'll come over to the dark side. Brosnan's calling to you. :))
    mattjoes wrote: »
    Appreciate the kind words. I forgot about @Murdock, he's great!

Some of them for sure.
    In time, you'll come over to the dark side. Brosnan's calling to you. :))

The power of the dark side...
    easter-bunny.jpg
    Happy Easter to you all, regardless.
    I miss that @Dragonpol guy. Wonder what happened to him? He was one weird pigeon.
    I miss that @Dragonpol guy. Wonder what happened to him? He was one weird pigeon.

You mean @Dragonpol2 ?

You mean @Dragonpol2 ?

Yes, he was another weirdo. I hope we've seen the last of him. Bit of a split personality going on there.

You mean @Dragonpol2 ?

Yes, he was another weirdo. I hope we've seen the last of him. Bit of a split personality going on there.

@Dragonpol Multiple accounts ? shame on you Draggers !! ;)

barryt007 wrote: »

You mean @Dragonpol2 ?

@Dragonpol Multiple accounts ? shame on you Draggers !! ;)

Yes, I was the one who started the craze you could say.
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 19,339
    I find it difficult enough to control one account account so I admire your courage Bunky !!

Courage is no match for unfriendly management!
    You're perspiring Bunky Devlin !
    barryt007 wrote: »
    I find it difficult enough to control one account account so I admire your courage Bunky !!

Well, it's no longer in use of course. I agree that one account is more than enough for anyone. Anything else is just schizophrenic! ;)
    I remember that one time a few years back when @Thunderfinger tried (and failed) to get an account on MI6 for each of his other 5 personalities. The mods were willing to be sympathetic to the two more benevolent personalities he had (Golly Gee Thundy and Altruistic Thundy), but the other three (Horny Thundy, Raging Thundy and Nihilistic Thundy) were deemed too chaotic and risky to receive accounts here; a choice had to be made for the rest of the community's safety and sanity to deny him what he wanted. After all, the Thundy we have now creates enough hysteria as it is!
    I remember that one time a few years back when @Thunderfinger tried (and failed) to get an account on MI6 for each of his other 5 personalities. The mods were willing to be sympathetic to the two more benevolent personalities he had (Golly Gee Thundy and Altruistic Thundy), but the other three (Horny Thundy, Raging Thundy and Nihilistic Thundy) were deemed too chaotic and risky to receive accounts here; a choice had to be made for the rest of the community's safety and sanity to deny him what he wanted. After all, the Thundy we have now creates enough hysteria as it is!

It is a merger of them all. The height of creation.