BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• edited October 2013 Posts: 6,396
    "Soft, strong and thoroughly absorbant......but enough about my toupee, who wants some toilet roll?"
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Sean Connery gleefully handed out copies of the script to Die Another Day.

That is brilliant!
    "When someone said there was a massive turd in the car park, I didn't realise they were referring to Kevin McClory"
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Sean Connery gleefully handed out copies of the script to Die Another Day.

That is brilliant!

Thank you, @4EverBonded.

"When someone said there was a massive turd in the car park, I didn't realise they were referring to Kevin McClory"

=))

Honestly, this is one of the best rounds. I can't think of anything else ... yet.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    on-the-fiddle-still.jpg
    James Bond will return

in

"ROLLEDFINGER"
    Other films in the series:

From Toilet Flusher with Love
    Thunderbutt
    Moonpaper :))
    Octoply
    A Loo to a Kill
    The Living Datewipes
    FoldenDry
    Quantum of Softness
    Shytefall
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    You are all brilliant. How am I supposed to judge from all this?!
    QBranch wrote:
    on-the-fiddle-still.jpg
    James Bond will return

in

"ROLLEDFINGER"

Thunderbutt
    Octoply
    A Loo to a Kill
    The Living Datewipes
    FoldenDry
    Quantum of Softness
    Shytefall

You're forgetting:

You Only Wipe Twice &
    For Your Japs-Eye Only
    edited October 2013 Posts: 13,973
    @WillyGalore Ha ha- I thought of more, but they just seemed inappropriate ;)
    QBranch wrote:
    @WillyGalore Ha ha- I thought of more, but they just seemed inappropriate ;)

Although somehow, Diarrhea Another Day seems wholly appropriate... ;-)
    Now there's a name to wipe for.
    edited October 2013 Posts: 12,459
    This thread is priceless! It is one for the ages ...

Sean (in his not-too-subtle approach): "That's right - don't shqueeze the Charmin, ladiesh ... but come 'round back with me and I can give you shomething special to shqueeze!" After all, there was a war on and not much time for dalliance/romance.
    Guy on the left: "Sorry ladies, but I had no choice than to use this finger. Sean pinched all the toilet roll again"
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "Remember ladies, tear wipe, every trip."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I will be judging this late tomorrow, so get any final captions in. You all haven't made this easy for me. ;)
    The "pull my finger" gag was starting to wear a bit thin....
    "Step right up! Step right up and look through the toilet roll to see where MK12 got their gun barrel design"
  • He certainly would say; " We Only Live Twice;and it starts Secondly Afterwards.."
    edited November 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Sorry for the delay in this folks; I've been a bit buried with some college work lately. On to the judging:

In fourth place, we have @QBranch with:
    QBranch wrote:
    James Bond will return

in

"ROLLEDFINGER"

Thunderbutt
    Octoply
    A Loo to a Kill
    The Living Datewipes
    FoldenDry
    Quantum of Softness
    Shytefall

In third place is @MajorDSmythe with:
    "Want loo roll? Then too bad, because I have the last rolls left and you all have the trots."

Entering second place is @Creasy47 with his plethora of great entries:
    Creasy47 wrote:
    "This? Yes, it's toilet paper, and you can wipe your 'Die Another Day' case as much as you want with it, but that's a certain poo that isn't going away!"
    Creasy47 wrote:
    'Sean Connery as Ian Fleming's 007 in From Charmin With Love.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    "Q gave me some specialty Poison Ivy toilet paper rolls, but we hit a bump on the way over here and they got mixed up with the regular ones. The fun is in finding out which is which!"
    Creasy47 wrote:
    "Ladies, get in the barn, we're going to play a round of 'Toilet Paper In A Haystack.'"

And finally, our winner this week is the hilarious @WillyGalore who had me cackling till the cows came home:
    "If I were you ladies, I'd stay well clear of the Chicken Vindaloo they're serving up in the canteen today. Now if you would be kind enough to direct me to the nearest outhouse..."
    Guy on the left: "Sorry ladies, but I had no choice than to use this finger. Sean pinched all the toilet roll again"
    "Who says I can't do toilet humour!"
    "It's Halloween so who wants to help me cover Roger Moore's car with these?"
    "Soft, strong and thoroughly absorbant......but enough about my toupee, who wants some toilet roll?"

Well done, @WillyGalore. I pass the shoe to you, my good sir. =D>
  • Truly, an excellent round. @WillyGalore, I look forward to your next offering.
  • edited November 2013 Posts: 6,396
    Thank you very much @0Brady.

I think it's only fair to say that a caption can only be as good as the photo provided, and yours was an absolute cracker. I think most would agree that was probably one of the best, if not the best, rounds we've had. I shall have a search for a decent photo and post it within the next 24hrs at the latest :-)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    That top quote of @WillyGalore's that you selected, Brady, had me in tears. Happy to hear he won, it shouldn't have been anyone else.

Yes, that round really was a winner, most of the pictures @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 opts for produce some very quality material, and it goes to show that sometimes it isn't the contest in general that doesn't bring in many people, it's the choice of picture. Well done, friend!
  • edited November 2013 Posts: 6,396
    Thank you for the kind words @Soundofthesinners and @Creasy47 :\">
    I'd like to be getting on with it, but it says "page not found" :o3
    About time we had one of George. Best of luck to all particpating:

500px-Superman_Krypton_Jor-el_movies_Superboy_George_Lazenby_Jorel-superboy.jpg
  • Despite his extensive knowledge of British culture, George-El still elected to send his son to America when their planet self-destructed.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "It's the quiff, right? Chicks love the quiff."
    "Much like Jor-El, George was attempting to leave recorded messages for his offspring to hear whilst coming in search of his wise advice from beyond the grave. The only problem was that he had no idea which of his 25 illegitimate children would come in search of his missives."
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    "This Never Happened to the other Kryptonion."
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "You see this curl? Made by my two fans. Pure love created this curl."