BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Honestly, how commercials stick in our minds ... for all of our lives ... a bit scary, really!
    The ladies formed an orderly queue whilst they waited patiently for their their first look at the new "Schent of Shean" branded toilet paper.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "Q gave me some specialty Poison Ivy toilet paper rolls, but we hit a bump on the way over here and they got mixed up with the regular ones. The fun is in finding out which is which!"
  • edited October 2013 Posts: 6,396
    "If I were you ladies, I'd stay well clear of the Chicken Vindaloo they're serving up in the canteen today. Now if you would be kind enough to direct me to the nearest outhouse..."
    "If I were you ladies, I'd stay well clear of the Chicken Vindaloo they're serving up in the canteen today. Now if you would be kind enough to direct me to the nearest outhouse..."

I can't stop laughing. :))

"One of you lucky ladies gets to join me in bed tonight. Five of you, five toilet paper rolls. The last one alive gets to cozy up to my bed of chest hair tonight. Good luck!"
    "Good news everyone. I've successfully re-negotiated my contract with Cubby & Harry to return for Diamonds Are Forever. I now get 5 loo rolls instead of 4"

This is just one of the best photos we've had for this game. Well done @0Brady :-)
    "Hey! Get your eyes off Connery, he's nothing special. He may have five rolls, but mine is bigger. Quality over quantity."
    Sean had anticipated the large number of fans that turned up, so he was wise to have come ready prepared for the clean up operation that would be needed later that evening...
    "Ladies, get in the barn, we're going to play a round of 'Toilet Paper In A Haystack.'"
    Cute, @Creasy47!
    Ok, thinking of games:

"It's a new shell game, using - that's right, toilet paper! It's called 'Find the sausage' ... now which one of you ladies would like to try first? Just step in the back with me and these jumbo sized rolls ..."
    "Who says I can't do toilet humour!"
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited October 2013 Posts: 13,901
    "This is what you used to use, but from now on, it's gonna be the three sea shells."
    "This is what you used to use, but from now on, it's gonna be the three sea shells."

I was going to use a similar caption to that but wondered if anyone would get the Demolition Man reference ;-)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited October 2013 Posts: 13,901

I was going to use a similar caption to that but wondered if anyone would get the Demolition Man reference ;-)

Everyone should know a Demolition Man reference when they see it. If they don't, then they will be fined "1 credit for violation of the verbal morality statute". ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

Everyone should know a Demolition Man reference when they see it. If they don't, then they will be fined "1 credit for violation of the verbal morality statute". ;)

Fine away.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    We all knew about Sean's overwhelming sexual prowress, but now it was time to find out about another bodily function of his...
    Thank you very much, @Creasy47. Coming from you, it means a lot.

I found this little beauty a while ago from the film On The Fiddle starring Sean, and have been saving it for the right occasion:

On+The+Fiddle.+l-r+Alfred+Lynch+Sean+Connery.+a..jpg

I can't wait to see what you all come up with. ;)

Believe!!! Believe!!!! Believe!!!! This is what happens from masturbation!!!!! =))
    Connery wasn't short of volunteers when he asked for assistance in being wrapped in bandages for his next film role in The Mummy.
    This has got to be one of the best pics we have ever done, I think. =))

I can't think of another one myself yet. But I'll keep trying.
    "It's Halloween so who wants to help me cover Roger Moore's car with these?"
    edited October 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Guy on left, explaining to the crowd of shoppers: "No, we didn't say that J.W. Pepper would be here! Just J.W. Paper - "just white" toilet paper ..."

Sean: "Shtep right up, ladieshhh - with each purchase of 5 rolls, you get one pair shilk shtockings and a personal massage from me!"

The black market during the war did indeed have its fun moments, even for the war weary shoppers.
    "By distracting you with these toilet rolls ladies, I'm hoping you won't notice that my trousers are much shorter than they should be"
    edited October 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Sean: "No, m'am, I don't have another toilet paper roll in my pocket - but I am happy to see you!"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    This is a great turn out. Keep up the great work, everyone! :)
    This is a great turn out. Keep up the great work, everyone! :)

I've done so many captions, I think I'm spent. And by the looks of things, so is Sean! ;-)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Left guy: " We have a bid of 50 pence from this lovely lady, for a roll signed by Roger Moore!"
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    On the film set, Cubby's emergency supply of pasta caused another kind of emergency when it went right through the entire cast and crew, forcing Bond himself to come to the rescue.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Sean: "Look, what I got Roger. Toilet rolls to wipe up all the shit you tell them!"
    The latest thing from Q Branch - mortar bombs hidden in bog roll!
    Sean Connery gleefully handed out copies of the script to Die Another Day.