BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited October 2013 Posts: 17,857
    When James Bond met Indiana Jones at...erm...Butlins.
    "Don't laugh at me Harrison. You were in Cowboys & Aliens as well remember!"
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @QBranch, wow, thank you very much! I'll gladly take that prize from Dalton.

Oh, you know me: I'll defend Brosnan to the death, but DAD is usually fair game to an extent, and I am one of the many (and I mean many) who would've loathed having a Jinx spin-off. ;-)

Give me a bit to look around and I'll pick this week's picture.

EDIT: Here we are. As always, please let me know if it's been used fairly recently, and if not, take it away! This is Craig with Harrison Ford and our very own Boris Grishenko:

Craig1_zps519a7ee9.jpg

Nows not the time for your lead female screen test Harrison!!!!
  • edited October 2013 Posts: 6,396
    Hi-De-Hi campers! (one for the kids there ;-))
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited October 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Dan: "No, you're the BEST, Harrison. Best ever! Hans Solo, Indiana Jones ... I mean, come on!"
    Harrison: "No, you're the BEST, Dan. First Layer Cake, now 007 reborn - and a billion dollar Skyfall!"

Alan: "No, you're both wrong: I'M the best. Did you not see Goldeneye?!
    I am invincible!! Should've got the Oscar, should've, nyeah nyeah nyeah ..."

Dan and Harrison: "Shut up, Alan."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Harrison [to Dan]: "Congratulations on all your accolades here tonight, my little Short Round. Come here, and give us a hug!"

Dan [mumbling]: "Harrison, I told you not to call me that in public..."
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    A remake of the Man With The Golden Gun Starring Daniel Craig as James Bond, Harrison Ford as Scaramanga and Alan Cummings as Nick Nack! :))
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Alan: "Ahh, I know a group hug when I see one!"

Dan: "Alan... ruin this moment for me and I'll make you a redshirt for real."

Harrison: "Haha, nice one Dan." (Looks to Alan) "Get off my stage!"
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Get some more captions in, guys. I won't vote for a while, but the more material, the better. Great work so far.
    Daniel Craig to Harrison Ford: "You're my number one guy!" (recalling Batman 1989)
    Alan: "Look, Dan- I'm wearing the same suit Q wore in your film, Tomorrow Never Dies!"

Harrison: "Look, Dan- I'm wearing the same watch you wore in GoldenEye!"

Dan: "Look, the both of you- it takes two kills to get promoted to double-0 status."
    I'll go ahead and bump this, seeing as it's been a little while and like the CatCapCon thread, this one is slowly falling back into the pages. I'll judge by tomorrow, so please, throw as many more captions as you have at me!
  • edited October 2013 Posts: 6,396
    "Er, Harrison, I think you might need new glasses. I'm not Carrie Fisher"
    Everyone at the black tie event had a good old laugh at Alan, who obviously wasn't aware of his shortCumming.
    Harrison: "Have seen what he's wearing tonight??"
    Dan: "Better dead than red!"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Dan: "Did you make it up the stage okay, Harrison? Wouldn't want you to pull a muscle or anything on my account."

Harrison [mumbling]: "Rachel would still bang me..."

Dan: "What's that?"

Harrison: "Uh...I said that's a nice suit you got on there, kid...

*Dan walks away*

Double-O-Seven? More like Double-O-Dipsh*t."
    Dan: "Hey, old man."

Harrison: "What's new, you big-eared bastard?"

Dan: "How's that dirty old harlot you're screwing?"

Harrison: "Oh, your mother is just fine, thanks for asking."

Dan: "Kiss my arse."

Harrison: "Why don't you kiss mine, kid? But only if you're done doing it to Alan's backstage."

Dan: "Don't you have a tombstone to go pick out?"

Harrison: "I've been a bit too busy with Rachel in my bedroom."

Dan: "Impossible; she's been in mine all weekend."

Harrison: "Yeah, well...remember when she said she was going out to get milk and eggs? She wasn't actually getting milk and eggs."

Dan: "Oh, please. She knows I'm her soul mate, and nobody else. Plus, I'm at least ten times better in bed, you wrinkly old codger."

Harrison: "That's not what she told me last night when she was shouting my name, sport. Why don't we both get together with Rachel tonight and let her be the judge? I bet I'll shoot first."

Dan: "Only if Lucas edits it that way."

Harrison: "I've got final cut this time, a$$wipe!"

Dan: "See you later then. I'll let Rachel know the plans."

Harrison: "Be sure to, and don't let the stairs trip you on your way down, blue trunks."

*Both men exit the stage*
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Alan: "Dan told me he had a hard-on this big for meeting you."
    Harrison: "From where I am standing, it feels this big! Easy, Daniel!"
    I've had this up for quite some time, so I'll be judging in 12 hours time. Last chance for entries, everyone!
  • Creasy47 wrote:
    @QBranch, wow, thank you very much! I'll gladly take that prize from Dalton.

Oh, you know me: I'll defend Brosnan to the death, but DAD is usually fair game to an extent, and I am one of the many (and I mean many) who would've loathed having a Jinx spin-off. ;-)

Give me a bit to look around and I'll pick this week's picture.

EDIT: Here we are. As always, please let me know if it's been used fairly recently, and if not, take it away! This is Craig with Harrison Ford and our very own Boris Grishenko:

Craig1_zps519a7ee9.jpg

Ford - "It's such an honor to meet an actor of your caliber Mr Craig. By the way, I've got superglue on my hands"

Craig - "You sneaky bastard........ so have I"
    Judging time, folks! I won't pick any honorable mentions, because all of these were very creative and hilarious enough to deserve a spot, but alas, I have to pick three. Thanks to all of you who entered, I appreciate the laughs.

In 3rd Place, we have the always hilarious @QBranch:
    QBranch wrote:
    Alan: "Ahh, I know a group hug when I see one!"

Dan: "Alan... ruin this moment for me and I'll make you a redshirt for real."

Harrison: "Haha, nice one Dan." (Looks to Alan) "Get off my stage!"

In 2nd Place with these two magnificent entries:

"Don't laugh at me Harrison. You were in Cowboys & Aliens as well remember!"
    "Er, Harrison, I think you might need new glasses. I'm not Carrie Fisher"

Hilarious work, thank you @WillyGalore.

And finally, the 1st Place title and this week's winner had to go to @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 for these two entries that had me in tears:
    Harrison [to Dan]: "Congratulations on all your accolades here tonight, my little Short Round. Come here, and give us a hug!"

Dan [mumbling]: "Harrison, I told you not to call me that in public..."

Dan: "Hey, old man."

Harrison: "What's new, you big-eared bastard?"

Dan: "How's that dirty old harlot you're screwing?"

Harrison: "Oh, your mother is just fine, thanks for asking."

Dan: "Kiss my arse."

Harrison: "Why don't you kiss mine, kid? But only if you're done doing it to Alan's backstage."

Dan: "Don't you have a tombstone to go pick out?"

Harrison: "I've been a bit too busy with Rachel in my bedroom."

Dan: "Impossible; she's been in mine all weekend."

Harrison: "Yeah, well...remember when she said she was going out to get milk and eggs? She wasn't actually getting milk and eggs."

Dan: "Oh, please. She knows I'm her soul mate, and nobody else. Plus, I'm at least ten times better in bed, you wrinkly old codger."

Harrison: "That's not what she told me last night when she was shouting my name, sport. Why don't we both get together with Rachel tonight and let her be the judge? I bet I'll shoot first."

Dan: "Only if Lucas edits it that way."

Harrison: "I've got final cut this time, a$$wipe!"

Dan: "See you later then. I'll let Rachel know the plans."

Harrison: "Be sure to, and don't let the stairs trip you on your way down, blue trunks."

*Both men exit the stage*

I knew that when I had a hard time deciding which one was funnier, you would be this week's winner. Congratulations Brady, and thanks to our runner-ups and everyone who entered! Brady, the game is over to you.
    Thank you very much, @Creasy47. Coming from you, it means a lot.

I found this little beauty a while ago from the film On The Fiddle starring Sean, and have been saving it for the right occasion:

On+The+Fiddle.+l-r+Alfred+Lynch+Sean+Connery.+a..jpg

I can't wait to see what you all come up with. ;)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited October 2013 Posts: 13,904
    "Want loo roll? Then too bad, because I have the last rolls left and you all have the trots."
    "You get free toilet rolls when you join the Liberal Party. Join today!"
    "This? Yes, it's toilet paper, and you can wipe your 'Die Another Day' case as much as you want with it, but that's a certain poo that isn't going away!"
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    "Look everyone! I shtole Shatner's Toupee!"
    edited October 2013 Posts: 14,029
    "For all you ladies who wouldn't shag me because my chest was too hairy... well, today's your lucky day. I've found just enough waxing strips."
    edited October 2013 Posts: 40,551
    'Sean Connery as Ian Fleming's 007 in From Charmin With Love.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited October 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Creasy47 wrote:
    'Sean Connery as Ian Fleming's 007 in From Charmin With Love.
    the one you love to squeeze, @Creasy47? ;)

+++ ok, here is mine:

Yes, everything was rationed during the war. Here is young Private Connery doing his bit for the war effort.
    "I have the last 5 rolls of toilet paper in the next six counties - so what can you ladies offer? Well, m'am, those are impressive ...! And who can up that bid?! Come on, lassies, don't be shy now!"
    @4EverBonded, that's it! Haha. ;-)