BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited November 2013 Posts: 17,813
    Lazenby: "I've just seen Diamonds Are Forever. Why did I turn that down!"
  • edited November 2013 Posts: 6,396
    George had been excited by prospect of filming the up coming love scene but then he was introduced to his new co-star...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2gnF6EF6gsm7CVSpdqzHgWth_llMouqM5B6kdclswajOuCfY6LQ
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Isn't that the lady with the lovely voice; what is her name? Susan Boyle? Is that it?
    No problem; I think George only has eyes for himself, really. :D

One last one for now:

George brought something back from the Orient he didn't realize till just that moment: Cat Scratch Fever. It hit him with a vengeance just as he was about to bow to his opponent.
    George felt a slight stiffness coming on...in his tongue.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    It was an embarrassing day on the set of the big-budget Chinese action film Hong Kong Hustle when George misunderstood the director's advice on how the scene should be handled and literally tried to chew the scenery.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Not long after Sean Connery was signed on for the James Bond film Diamonds Are Forever, George realized just how wrong his agent had been to advise him to drop out of the franchise. In a fit of rage, he fired the agent, and the pair weren't reunited until many years later, during which time Lazenby took advantage of the moment and gave the man a fierce backhand to the face. The actor later chalked the assault up to a bad arm spasm his doctor had warned him about weeks before.
    edited November 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Murdock wrote:
    I'm honored. :D
    Here's my photo, continuing with Lazenby.
    Pm51grS.png

George's reaction to hearing the classic 007 theme these days isn't quite what it used to be.
    George had done well to hide the fact that his moustache was tickling his nostrils.
  • edited November 2013 Posts: 6,396
    The chef was about to find out just how unhappy George was when he asked him if he wanted to "put another shrimp on the barbie"
    edited November 2013 Posts: 28,694
    After years of dissatisfaction being typecast in kung fu flicks, George's 20th film of its kind might as well have been called Crouching Tiger, Jaded Lazenby.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    The 'kick me' sign from earlier in the day, caused George's paranoia to reach an all time high.
    The crew were well advised to keep out of George's way en route to the toilet.
  • "Tone it down, George." - Peter Hunt during rehearsals for Tracy's death scene.

Lazenby's reaction after yet ANOTHER crew member made a garlic joke.
    After George spent the entire morning navigating the set of OHMSS in slow-motion, Peter Hunt finally thought he needed a talking to:

Hunt: "George, what the bloody hell do you think you're doing? We've got a film to shoot here, so speed your arse up!"

George: "Oooooh, well sooooooorry, Peter! I was under the assumption that we had all the time in the world!"
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Introducing George Lazenby's stunt double: Angry Nicolas Cage.
  • "get these scorpions from out my pants"
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Oh I am cracking up. I have a feeling it's going to take me a good few hours to go through all of these and judge them. Keep in mind I'll make my final judgements on Friday so keep them coming.
    edited November 2013 Posts: 12,459
    George had perfected his newest martial arts weapon:
    After bowing to each other, he immediately sang screeched into a loud rendition of "Another Way To Die." (starting not at the beginning but at the part where Alicia really kicks off) - That combined with his Defcon stare immediately caused his opponent to drop to his knees and surrender, with both hands over his ears, wailing a piteous; "Stop it!". And another Lazenby legend is born. Nobody ever did the Another Way To Die maneuver quite like George.
    During an impromptu game of Twister, not everyone was happy to see the arrow land on 'right foot, yellow'.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Creasy47 wrote:

"THE BEES, OH GOD NOT THE BEEEEES!"
    "Looks like Diana Rigg's been at the garlic again..."
    George Lazenby was the original originator of the Haka, not the Maoris as was originally believed.
    During an impromptu game of Twister, not everyone was happy to see the arrow land on 'right foot, yellow'.

I am still laughing. =)) So simple and somehow true to life.

Actually, so many of these are great. This is a good round!
    One does wonder if Laz or other Bonds ever personally check out Bond websites.
    Even just a sneak peak now and then ... hmmm.
  • Oh my god, I almost slept with Irma Bunt!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    "FRAKA-KAKA-KAKA-KOW!"
    Whenever "The Fox" played on the radio, everyone else in the room had to stay still and just let George do his thing.
    The whereabouts of Blofeld's pet ferret had finally been discovered...
  • The talk of the day was when George was invited to Buckingham Palace and accidently stepped in a royal mess left behind by one of the Queen's corgi's -

"On Her Majestys Secreted Surface"..
    The talk of the day was when George was invited to Buckingham Palace and accidently stepped in a royal mess left behind by one of the Queen's corgi's -

That is hilarious! How did you ever come up with that title; perfect. =))
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited November 2013 Posts: 16,331
    While it's not Friday just yet, I'll make my final decisions now.

In Third Place we have @Creasy47 for.
    Creasy47 wrote:

In Second Place we have @karatemanchan37 for.
    Lazenby's reaction after yet ANOTHER crew member made a garlic joke.

and finally

The First place winner is @Baltimore_007 for!
    The talk of the day was when George was invited to Buckingham Palace and accidently stepped in a royal mess left behind by one of the Queen's corgi's -

Congratulations and thank you to everyone who participated in this round. It's been a hoot and a very tough decision for the final judgement. Thanks for the laughs. ;)

Over to you @Baltimore_007, make it a good one! :D
  • Acknowledged. Give me ample time to get something together please. It won't take too long