BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Thanks for the ranking, @Murdock! Looking forward to @Baltimore_007's entry.
  • I apologize for the delay but in the end went with this -

bscap0004.jpg
    "I like my bacon with a glass of milk."

OR

"Lazenby really has been whiny ever since I took over as James Bond. He won't even drink by himself anymore, I have to help him with a bottle. Poor thing."
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    "Roger Moore was ecstatic to play Ernst Stavro Blofeld in Never Say Die Another Day For Your Eyes Only Again. "
    "One more and we can do a live action version of 'Three Little Pigs."'
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    From Rasher with Love
    Goldpiglet
    Thunderpork
    You Only Oink Twice
    On Her Majesty's Secret Sirloin
    Pig and Let Die
    The Ham with the Golden Gun
    The Spy Who Loved Meat
    Moonbacon
    For Boar Eyes Only
    Hogtopussy
    Licence to Squeal
    GoldenHoof
    SWINE
    Quantum of Sowless
    Styfall
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited November 2013 Posts: 12,459
    QBranch wrote:
    From Rasher with Love
    Goldpiglet
    Thunderpork
    You Only Oink Twice
    On Her Majesty's Secret Sirloin
    Pig and Let Die
    The Ham with the Golden Gun
    The Spy Who Loved Meat
    Moonbacon
    For Boar Eyes Only
    Hogtopussy
    Licence to Squeal
    GoldenHoof
    SWINE
    Quantum of Sowless
    Styfall

Oh these are great!
    =)) You are killing me ... ! Seriously, most of these are extremely punny. I had to bold some, but they are all good.

And this is a great photo, but I am coming up blank still ... okay, to start with:

Meanwhile, in her Majesty's Secret Sausage Factory, Bond's conversion to being a vegetarian was playing havoc with his carefully planned disguise.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Sty Another Day !
    The Swill is Not Enough!
    "Roger try to keep still during feeding time. Piggy likes his milk stirred, not shaken"
    Roger's first thought was that his granddaughter was a lot hairier than the last time he held her. His second thought was: "Should've gone to Specsavers"
  • edited November 2013 Posts: 6,396
    Producer: "Listen, you've got one of two choices. You can either look incredibly stupid by feeding this pig or you can do the love scene with Grace Jones"
    Roger: "Quick, give me the bottle!"
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I apologize for the delay but in the end went with this -

bscap0004.jpg

His biggest fear was that his wife would find out his new pet was actually his love child with Miss Piggy. He deeply regretted setting his feet on The Muppet Show.
    Everytime he heard the words "Squeal like a pig", it sent a chill down Roger's spine.
    Roger's hint for someone to get him a bacon sandwich was not as subtle as it could have been.
    Roger Moore on the set of AVTAK, feeding his stunt double.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    "I'll show Walken who's the better reader of the Three Little Pigs."
    Among many of the rare items found in Roger's attic, was this publicity still of his failed audition for Babe.
  • Some of these entries have been quite outstanding and even raised a laugh which was a great help. Judging will be difficult if the caliber of entries continue this way
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    For his Halloween party, Sir Roger decided to do a Bond-throwback and dress up as 007's archenemy, Blofeld. While Roger was able to adopt the villain's nehru suit with ease, unfortunately the pet shop nearest his home was fresh out of white cats and he had to opt for a farm-bred pig.
    "If you think this is the most embarrassing thing I've ever done, clearly you've never seen Boat Trip"
    After losing the bet to Walken over who had to get into bed with Grace Jones, Roger deeply regretted his outburst in the meeting with the director and Walken. He had shouted, "I'll be a pig's uncle if I have to do that scene!"
    Walken took him at his word and promptly presented him with the piglet on set the next day. "A pig, Roger ...?" Grace asked. "Don't ask, dear" Roger replied.
    "Nehru jacket?" Grace continued. "Never mind that either." Grace Jones finished her work on AVTAK believing that Roger suffered from multiple personalities.
    "If you think this is the most embarrassing thing I've ever done, clearly you've never seen Boat Trip"

...I love that film. It's one of my biggest guilty pleasures.

Here's another:

Roger: "When they told me they were going to pay me $5,000 to feed a pig, I thought Goldfinger was in town. Who knew they were being literal?"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    As the shooting of A View to a Kill limped on, director John Glen had grown gradually sick of Bond incumbent, Roger Moore. During a script reading with the cast in preparation for the heavy shooting schedule the following day, the heated atmosphere on set had reached its peak:

John: "Roger, and I mean this with the greatest possible adoration, but what the bloody hell is wrong with you, mate?! The on set antics, the pranks, it's all gotta stop. The streaking on the set of For Your Eyes Only was more that indecent, and I didn't really need to see your tattoo down there, I assure you, but I stuck with you. The constant late day to set pissed me off, but I could take it all. I think even you would agree that the strip poker games during the filming of Octopussy were a bit too much, but you kept your knickers on and didn't play while children were around, so I'll at least give you that. But this? This is taking it too bloody far. I'll say this one time and one time only: I want that pig off my bloody set!!!"

[Brief silence]

Roger [with eyebrow visibly raised]: "John, I completely understand your objections, and I truly do apologize, honestly, but...

...do you really have to call Grace here a pig?"

Poor Grace is taking a beating in this thread ... :D
    Poor Grace is taking a beating in this thread ... :D

We're all so very...piggish, aren't we? :@)
    you swine! ;)
    you swine! ;)
    The way we all act it's as if we were raised on a farm!
    "You might say this helps me to keep the 'wolf from the door' so to speak"
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited November 2013 Posts: 13,944
    Piglet: "What am I drinking?"

Roger: "Three measures of Gordon's gin, one of vodka, half of Kina Lillet. Kina Lillet, which is not Vermouth, shaken well until it is ice-cold, then served with a large thin slice of bacon peel."

Piglet: "That's impress- Wait! What was that last bit?"

Roger: "Gotcha!"