BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited November 2013 Posts: 17,813
    "Bottoms up"

Oinkfinger
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "This little piggy went to market...no no, literally. I'm beefing it up so I can sell it for a lot more."
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I apologize for the delay but in the end went with this -

bscap0004.jpg

I'm just quoting this so others can see it on the next page without going back to the last.
    "The name's Babe. James Babe."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "Do you expect me to talk?"

"No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to squeal!"
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    bscap0004.jpg

"Maybe I should've got a cat. My piggy isn't giving off an evil vibe"
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited November 2013 Posts: 13,944
    Bond: "Um, Tanaka?"

Tanaka: "Yes, Bond-san?"

Bond: "While you did provide me with a remarkably accurate description of my cover wife, you also said that she would be serving me."

Tanaka: "Rule number three: in Japan, men come first, women come second- unless of course your wife is an actual pig and cannot feed herself- in which case pig comes first."
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited November 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Pig: "You really look kinda funny in that getup, Bond ..."

Bond: "That'll do, Pig. That'll do" as he stuffs the bottle in his snout to shut him up.
    OR -

Pig: "When are you gonna let me start drinking something stronger than milk?"

Bond: "When pigs fly."

Q was relieved to see Bond using a less kinky third nipple for his latest pig weaning mission.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    The Sty Who Loved Me.
    Roger Moore reflected that at this rate it would be quite some time before he would be "Bringing home the bacon" in his new employ.
  • edited November 2013 Posts: 6,396
    Even though it was the psychedelic 60's, in future Roger would be staying well away from the LSD.
    edited November 2013 Posts: 13,944
    M: "You have an assignment. I expect you to carry it out objectively and professionally."

Bond: "Pigs! Nehru jackets! Milk! There must be another way!"
    edited November 2013 Posts: 17,813
    "Connected to the last refuge of a swine, no doubt."
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    He was pleased with the press conference before the shooting of TMWTGG in Teheran. Then he noticed the intense stares.
    Harry's plan for 200 pairs of elephant shoes may have fallen through but at least his pig baby idea got the go ahead.
  • Will need to judge soon as have to move on to other things, but still enough time to get further entries in. Been some fine responses thus far and judging will be difficult with the caliber of entries, but no reason not to see some more fine answers on this. Will allow a day or two to see this latest round out
    Alec: "In 16 minutes and 43... no, 42 seconds, Arthur Hoggett's property will re-enter the Stone Age."

Bond: "...A farm-wide agricultural meltdown. And all so mad little Alec can settle a score with the farm 50 years on."

Alec: "Please, James. Spare me the Freud. I might as well ask you if all the vodka milktinis ever silence the bleats of all the pigs you've weaned."
    Moore: "You one tough pig to nail down!"
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Moore to director: "What do you mean 'too over the top'? Hogwash!"
  • edited November 2013 Posts: 6,396
    Roger was a little tired of being called a 'ham actor', although judging by this evidence it was going to be difficult to refute it.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Upon arriving for his Harry potter screen test it verry soon became clear that Sir Rog had not read the script
    edited November 2013 Posts: 14,882
    bscap0004.jpg

"I can see why when they said I'd get paid for this that it wasn't BS as I'd assumed."

Roger Moore stars in Babe III: The Pig Who Loved Me
  • It's time to end this round and move on to other objectives, so, after some careful consideration, I have decided on the best five entries and overall winner -

Fifth Place - @Thunderfinger

His biggest fear was that his wife would find out his new pet was actually his love child with Miss Piggy. He deeply regretted setting his feet on The Muppet Show.

Fourth Place - @Galore

Among many of the rare items found in Roger's attic, was this publicity still of his failed audition for Babe.

Third Place - @Brady

"Do you expect me to talk?"

"No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to squeal!"

Second Place - @QBranch

From Rasher with Love
    Goldpiglet
    Thunderpork
    You Only Oink Twice
    On Her Majesty's Secret Sirloin
    Pig and Let Die
    The Ham with the Golden Gun
    The Spy Who Loved Meat
    Moonbacon
    For Boar Eyes Only
    Hogtopussy
    Licence to Squeal
    GoldenHoof
    SWINE
    Quantum of Sowless
    Styfall

First place and winner for this round - @QBranch

Alec: "In 16 minutes and 43... no, 42 seconds, Arthur Hoggett's property will re-enter the Stone Age."

Bond: "...A farm-wide agricultural meltdown. And all so mad little Alec can settle a score with the farm 50 years on."

Alec: "Please, James. Spare me the Freud. I might as well ask you if all the vodka milktinis ever silence the bleats of all the pigs you've weaned."

...............................................................................................

Well done to all participants in making this such a fine last round
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    It's weeks like this that I truly have to bow at the hilarity of you lot, especially @QBranch who had me squealing much like a pig with his fine captions. Great picture choice, @Baltimore, and well done to all.
    It really doesn't get much better than that GE script revision. Well done, @QBranch!
    Wow, thank you @Baltimore- I am truly honoured (and surprised!), as there were so many great entries worthy of winning. Please allow me ample time to find a pic for the next round. :)
    It's always difficult to find an interesting photo, but let's see how this goes:

spl641338_009-wm900.jpg
    spl641338_009-wm900.jpg

Girl : "DANIEL...CRAIG....WOOOOOO."

Brosnan : "I don't need this sh*t."