Feedback and Suggestions V2

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    No one else had that problem?
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    No one else had that problem?

No, maybe you used to type his name in replies for a while and your machine got used to it in a "predictive text" sense? Are you typing on a smartphone by any chance? They have a habit of doing things like that, and it can be very annoying and indeed frustrating.
    Not at all.
    Not at all.

Just on your PC then and it comes up above where you type?
    It doesn t now, but did in a couple posts earlier. And I remember it happening frequently before.

The Antichrist must be near.
    It doesn t now, but did in a couple posts earlier. And I remember it happening frequently before.

I'm sure he must be. His name is Putin.
    Again, for the first time since I don t remember when, the name of @ClarkDevlin shows up in my text while typing, completely random. This was often a problem a while ago as well. What is up with that?

He's everywhere!

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator

It could be down to particular threads, too. I recall having an issue where the entire page of one particular thread, can't recall which, was stretched far across and the formatting of everything was wrecked. Was like that for a year or two, and was only that thread.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

It could be down to particular threads, too. I recall having an issue where the entire page of one particular thread, can't recall which, was stretched far across and the formatting of everything was wrecked. Was like that for a year or two, and was only that thread.

The thread must have slipped loose from its spool.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    vzok wrote: »
    Again, for the first time since I don t remember when, the name of @ClarkDevlin shows up in my text while typing, completely random. This was often a problem a while ago as well. What is up with that?

He's everywhere!
    He sent me a private message with thallium in it.

The thread must have slipped loose from its spool.

It gorged on unhealthy food for too long before being whipped back into shape to trim the fat.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    mattjoes wrote: »
    vzok wrote: »

He's everywhere!
    He sent me a private message with thallium in it.

Well, the Thallium would suggest that he doesn't like you very much anymore.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    @ClarkDevlin @ClarkDevlin @ClarkDevlin

Oh dear. You must be stuck on me.
    It's only going to be so long before the cops pull up outside.
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    It's only going to be so long before the cops pull up outside.

Whooo whoop 220px-Ford_anglia.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @Thunderfinger, I've had this exact problem in the past, but not recently. I find that I'll get ClarkDevlin's name to pop up when I'm trying to tag another member and there's already a large number of names tagged in the post already. I think that could be the forum software sort of getting overwhelmed with its tagging mechanism and for some reason throwing ClarkDevlin's name out.

@Creasy47, I think the X-Men thread here is one that consistently fails to load when I open the page up. It acts like a dead window or something, freezing up before I give up and close it.
    Clark Devlin is the dEVIL.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Maybe... Maybe not... ;)
    Maybe... Maybe not... ;)

No, it's just that the forum thinks you're its best friend.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Clark Devlin is the dEVIL.

We have the religion thread for such comments ;)
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    No demon or whatsoever. All I can tell you is... I'm related to Cruella de Vil.
  • TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    Hi all,

I've been unable to log in to the site using my laptop Chrome browser for the last couple of weeks, and have had access through smartphone only. On the laptop I get the following error message:

"Can't load URL. The domain of this URL is not included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and sub-domains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings."

I've no idea what this means, but a quick Google suggests it's something to do with Facebook's recent tightening of security measures. Is anyone else having the same problem, and does anyone know a solution?
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    @Tokoloshe Searching the exact quote of the error message followed by "Facebook login error" yields useful results. The issue is on MI6's end apparently. This site is a forum for forum creators, and it explains what's wrong; https://forum.bubble.is/t/solved-fb-login-domain-problem/3267. There's nothing anyone can do to fix this except for @MI6 it seems.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Pretty simple, really: Facebook is evil. I thought this was common knowledge.
  • JeffreyJeffrey The Netherlands
    I recently received a reminder about a version of the Facebook Graph API being depracted (I have a couple of apps there too). Maybe the version that is used on the forum needs to be updated.

I signed up with FB on this website years ago, but tend to now just login with my credentials instead of using FB.
    Yes I’m pretty sure issues have existed with it for a while now. I think Gustav used to have the same problems signing in here through Facebook.
    If I remember correctly, @Dragonpol also had a problem with this sign-in issue a few years back and had to create another account to log on to the forum because he couldn't sign in through Putinbook Facebook.
    Why would anyone want to be on Facebook?

I'd prefer not to be, but I have a good bit of people on there that I can only speak with (with ease) via Facebook. I really only use it for messaging anymore.
    Especially since you've taken manipulative control of it, comrade. What's next? You'll remove the dislike option so that nobody can voice their dissent against you and everyone will instantly be a follower of your account when they set up their page so that they instantly encounter your propagandized drivel?
    268843-440x281.jpg
    Grotesque.