Feedback and Suggestions V2

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Well, I guess we are turning into brothers-from-another-mother, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7. ;-)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Well, I guess we are turning into brothers-from-another-mother, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7. ;-)

That's alright from me, as long as I get to be Bond and you are Blofeld. I like to wear socks with my shoes, thank you very much. ;)
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    edited September 2017 Posts: 13,024
    That's good advice, of course, thanks. And it makes sense for most recent posts as you said.
    Google is how I came across some of the most interesting discussion subjects, so that also rings true.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    DarthDimi wrote: »

That's alright from me, as long as I get to be Bond and you are Blofeld. I like to wear socks with my shoes, thank you very much. ;)

Koo-koo.
  • Division_00Division_00 Atlanta, GA, USA
    Hey guys what are the emojis
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Used to be an existing function until the site updated the forums and now they're lost.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Used to be an existing function until the site updated the forums and now they're lost.

I still have them
    E8y48_s-200x150.gif
    hysterical-laughter-gif-1.gif
    giphy.gif
    It's a mad mad mad mad Thunderfingerworld!
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited October 2017 Posts: 10,588
    I really wish we still had emojis. They would certainly make me seem like less of an asshole. (Now is the place where I'd put a laughing emoji).
    jake24 wrote: »
    I really wish we still had emojis. They would certainly make me seem like less of an asshole. (Now is the place where I'd put a laughing emoji).

YES ...agreed @jake24 ..its so annoying that you cant express your intentions by using one.
    Yes, why was that feature removed in the first place?
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited November 2017 Posts: 13,934

\m/

EDIT: the 'rock on' smiley is wrong here! - it's \ + m + /
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited November 2017 Posts: 28,694
    @QBranch, I recently thought of posting the codes here for as many emoticons as I could remember, but this is perfect! Your return was meant for a greater purpose, now it's certain. Now that I can do this... >:D<
    Nice one Q !! =D>
    edited November 2017 Posts: 15,423
    ”Quartermaster Man: They’ve given you a letter, and taken away your name.”

You’re that awesome, old chap. ;)
    Now that my destiny has been fulfilled, where do I go from here? 8-> :-??
    QBranch wrote: »
    Now that my destiny has been fulfilled, where do I go from here? 8-> :-??

Well, to be honest, it can only go down from here. But fall from graces can sometimes be their own form of fun!
    Exactly. It's what you make it.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO

\m/

I'm saving this chart and printing it out.

\m/

maxresdefault.jpg
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com

\m/

Could we go one better and have a mod sticky this chart in place in a specific thread at the top of the forum? Just an idea.
    There's an odd bug I've gotten just after coming on to the forum again this evening. In the space just above the text box where you write your comment there are usually graphics for bold, italic and underline, as well as for inserting an image bracket to share a picture or for covering a post in spoiler tags and more.

Right now, however, I just see the text denoting each graphic's function and none of the graphics themselves, meaning I can't actually click on them to make the specific codes appear in the text box:
    z0L9kpr.png
    It's not a big deal as I've memorized all the codes from my time here, but this is a bug I've never seen before and was wondering if others have been experiencing it as well.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Nope. I have them.
    Nope. I have them.

And somehow, now they're back for me too. Weird. And I didn't even close down my browser or exit the forum or anything like that.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    Weird. I've never had that happen.
    Did I am alone to can't access the main site today ?
    Did I am alone to can't access the main site today ?

Its fine with me,so far.
    No problem here. Everything upside down as usual.
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    You can always try the shortcuts Ctrl B, Ctrl I, Ctrl U, Ctrl S etc. Faster than clicking imo.
    Thanks for your answer, it's was comming my home, now it's fix !