SPECTRE Bonds girls; Seydoux, Bellucci, Sigman, plus rumoured

Comments

Cassel is an amazing actor, but this is off topic.
    Another Seydoux poster entitled "Femme Fatale".

16k2c1x.jpg
    have been saying cassell would make a great villain for years.
  • edited October 2014 Posts: 4,622
    Just a reminder. @samuel would like us to focus this thread on not only rumours but also, and probably more importantly now, Seydoux and pending Bond girl confirmations.
    Please do "spam" the thread with Seydoux pictures and anecdotes!!
    This is the thread for it.
    Here, let me add this Seydoux Prada Candy video. Sounds like the Troggs classic Wild Thing, was adapted for the vid.
    Lea can float in mid-air! Will she float in Bond 24 too?! :\">
    I've only watched this video about 20x time now. ;)

visual_subbrandpage_prada_candy_florale.jpg
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    @timmer you sexist misogynist dinosaur.
    Great find.
    chrisisall wrote: »
    @timmer you sexist misogynist dinosaur.
    Great find.
    Guilty as charged, although I thought her floating skills might come in handy for B24. They did serves Lois Chiles well in MR. Bond girls sometimes need work in zero gravity scenarios.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    timmer wrote: »
    Bond girls sometimes need work in zero gravity scenarios.

• leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    I've been expecting you, Mr Bond ;)
    bM1c3bh.gif
    Seydoux could play Nena Blofeld there (from the John Gardner books).

Kate Upton video above is groundbreaking. Future Bond girl in training I hope. Meantime, she could do a movie with Seydoux. Call it, Blonde Bombshells in Zero Gravity!

Pink Prada Lea relaxing between floating takes.

lea-seydoux-pink-prada-candy-ad-campaign.jpg
    If Seydoux is playing the minor Bond girl, who do they have in mind for the main one?
  • edited October 2014 Posts: 267
    In the Bond girl casting news we heard earlier in the year, the script supposedly called for “a beautiful Scandinavian character who is a good person with a troubled past" and will serve as a brief love interest for James Bond.

If this is true about Seydoux's character, I'll be slightly disappointed because I had hope she would be a villain and also, this description sounds too much like Severine.
    Well, many classic Bond girls and original Fleming ones are exactly that, good persons with troubled past: Honey Ryder, Pussy Galore, Kissy Suzuki, Tracy, to a lesser extend Domino, Tatiana Romanova, and many I forget. Séverine was made in the same mold, that's all, I am glad she was AND I am happy the next Bond girl has a wing down too.
    Ludovico wrote: »
    Well, many classic Bond girls and original Fleming ones are exactly that, good persons with troubled past: Honey Ryder, Pussy Galore, Kissy Suzuki, Tracy, to a lesser extend Domino, Tatiana Romanova, and many I forget. Séverine was made in the same mold, that's all, I am glad she was AND I am happy the next Bond girl has a wing down too.

I'm not saying the character should not be used, I love those kinds of character and loved Severine, but having such a similar character straight after Skyfall seems a bit "lazy" if I try and use my words carefully. I'd be more interested to see Seydoux as a villain because we've yet to see that kind of dynamic between Craig's Bond and a proper female henchwoman/ villain (more like Fiona Volpe than Xenia Onatopp, as she was a bit cartoonish.)

I'm hoping we'll get more information on her character during the press conference.
    It depends how it is done. There are different sorts of troubled women.
    Love the idea of Léa being villain!!

When do you guys think the press conference will be and do you think they might wait until the press conference to do the big reveal of the main Bond girl (unless it gets leaked by Baz....again).
    leas_mole wrote: »
    Love the idea of Léa being villain!!

When do you guys think the press conference will be and do you think they might wait until the press conference to do the big reveal of the main Bond girl (unless it gets leaked by Baz....again).

I'm thinking towards the end of November, before they start filming.
  • edited October 2014 Posts: 96
    If she was a villain, I would like to see a henchwoman who isn't romantically or sexually involved with the main villain.
    I would say they need to be careful about a henchwoman. They often turn into caricatures. Maybe a Miss Taro type?
    I would say they need to be careful about a henchwoman. They often turn into caricatures. Maybe a Miss Taro type?

I really liked Miss Taro's character, but wasn't a fan with how she was dealt with.

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Xenia was quite a caricature - and one of the best, in my opinion. I don't want the villlains or henchmen/women to be too bland.
    Xenia was quite a caricature - and one of the best, in my opinion. I don't want the villlains or henchmen/women to be too bland.

I think Mendes wouldn't let any of the characters become a caricature - Silva who could have gone down the caricature route was able to be a very grounded character.

tumblr_mw20r61cGW1qzxeqqo5_250.gif tumblr_mw20r61cGW1qzxeqqo8_250.gif

• Hmm...threatening someone with a gun, frolicking in the surf...yup, looks like a Bond girl to me!
    AdaShelby wrote: »

I really liked Miss Taro's character, but wasn't a fan with how she was dealt with.

i think they dealt with her very well. She is a minor Bond girl, a minor villainess, she was dealt with realistically. No killing, no dramatic death, no suicide, merely the police taking her.
    Bond past and future at The Grand Budapest Hotel

tumblr_n6m9grce5L1s9f8i8o7_250.gif tumblr_n6m9grce5L1s9f8i8o10_250.gif

Behind the scenes with Léa and Mathieu Amalric

tumblr_n2355lJeRj1s9f8i8o1_400.gif

tumblr_n2355lJeRj1s9f8i8o2_400.gif
  • Hello I finally found the parodic image about Lea Seydoux being seemingly able to be in any French hype magazine she wants to be in :)

uneleaseydoux2.png
    Almaric was only slightly more menacing as a Bond villain, than he is in the dancing Seydoux video. :P
    Hmm...threatening someone with a gun, frolicking in the surf...yup, looks like a Bond girl to me!
    She's going to be one great Bond girl. I've already got her locked into my top ten, simply based on potential!

==
    Not quite the Bond girl look here, but still, sass is always good, I think!
    tumblr_m029s9cyxu1r4xrx9o1_500.png?w=500&h=680

double post
  • edited October 2014 Posts: 4,619
    Dear Sam Mendes and Barbara Broccoli,
    get this woman on board!

emily-blunt-wallpaper-6.jpg
    Hello I finally found the parodic image about Lea Seydoux being seemingly able to be in any French hype magazine she wants to be in :)

Haha! It's like the OPRAH magazine! (Except the Oprah magazine is real. ~:> )
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    I am sold, at least in the looks department, Emily Blunt is Bond "material"!