SPECTRE Bonds girls; Seydoux, Bellucci, Sigman, plus rumoured

Comments

zebrafish wrote: »
    I am sold, at least in the looks department, Emily Blunt is Bond "material"!

I don't see it.

AdaShelby wrote: »
    zebrafish wrote: »
    I am sold, at least in the looks department, Emily Blunt is Bond "material"!

I don't see it.

http://www.glassesdirect.co.uk/
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Ralph with Léa and Adèle (not the singer!) at Telluride Film Festival 2013

QQZ40Cj.jpg
    Blunt could be really good, with good direction.
  • edited October 2014 Posts: 4,622
    Ahh. So Fiennes recruited Seydoux! Or was it Craig? Or both of them?!
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    timmer wrote: »
    Ahh. So Fiennes recruited Seydoux! Or was it Craig? Or both of them?!
    Who knows?! Léa screen tested with Daniel for Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. There was a kissing scene. Léa is in The Lobster with Rachel Weisz and Ben Whishaw. Barbara Broccoli was part of the jury at Berlinale when Léa was there for The Grand Budapest Hotel and Beauty and the Beast (La belle et la bête). I hope we get to know how she got cast. Was she approached or did she audition with the Swedish accent she practised for her Girl With the Dragon Tattoo screen test.
  • For everyone who wants Emily Blount -- if you are looking for connections, remember that Mendes' last film prior to Skyfall was "Away We Go," starring Blount's husband, John Krasinksi
    mdileo007 wrote: »
    For everyone who wants Emily Blount -- if you are looking for connections, remember that Mendes' last film prior to Skyfall was "Away We Go," starring Blount's husband, John Krasinksi

Dare we hope...?
    I know personally I don't want to see Emily Bunt as a Bond girl (It's my opinion so don't start putting me down for it like some people on here do), but I'm interested to know if any real-life mothers have been Bond girls before?
    but I'm interested to know if any real-life mothers have been Bond girls before?

I'm not sure but if they wanted to consider a real life mother to play a Bond girl, I would suggest her:

iWHCZBH.jpg
    I'm still behind Andrea Riseborough (not specifically for Bond 24 but in the future)

• Lea Seydoux is a great casting choice. She was amazing in "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol"! I think Helen Flanagan or Margot Robbie would compliment Lea as the other Bond Girl!
  • edited October 2014 Posts: 4,619
    Chris1984 wrote: »
    I think Helen Flanagan or Margot Robbie would compliment Lea as the other Bond Girl!

Are you kidding me? A girl from a British soap opera and a blonde Australian? And they are both 22 years younger than Craig!
  • Helen was actually screen-tested for a role!! and Robbie Margot being 22 years old shouldn't be a problem. Jane Seymour was barely 21 when she was cast in "Live and Let Die".
  • edited October 2014 Posts: 267
    Lea Seydoux is a great casting choice. She was amazing in "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol"! I think Helen Flanagan or Margot Robbie would compliment Lea as the other Bond Girl!

Helen Flanagan is not Bond girl material.
    These two would be perfect for Bond 24. Lea as our femme fatale and Andrea Riseborough as the British Bond girl.

another2.jpg
  • edited October 2014 Posts: 11,425
    Helen Flanagan - she'd really raise the tone of the movie. But Michelle Keegan would be even better.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    I know personally I don't want to see Emily Bunt as a Bond girl (It's my opinion so don't start putting me down for it like some people on here do), but I'm interested to know if any real-life mothers have been Bond girls before?
    @AdaShelby: I was perplexed that this had never been asked before, so I did a quick search for Bond girls that were mothers:

Sophie Marceau (The World Is Not Enough) was mother to a 4-year old son when she played Elektra King in 1999.
    Britt Ekland had a 1-year old son when she played Mary Goodnight in The Man With The Golden Gun in 1973.

Bond girls that became mothers while the film was in theaters:
    Teri Hatcher became a mother in the year Tomorrow Never Dies came out (1997), soon after filming. Also after filming, Carey Lowell (Licence To Kill) gave birth to a daughter (1990).

So there are a few Bond girl actresses with children, at least while they were the "latest" Bond girl in their times.

• SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    I honestly fail to see the relevance of your question regarding maternity and being a Bond girl @AdaShelby :|
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    edited October 2014 Posts: 1,727
    but I'm interested to know if any real-life mothers have been Bond girls before?

I'm not sure but if they wanted to consider a real life mother to play a Bond girl, I would suggest her:

iWHCZBH.jpg

To put it Bluntly... no thx.
    AceHole wrote: »

It's a good thing you are not one of the producers or the director.
    Sandy wrote: »
    I honestly fail to see the relevance of your question regarding maternity and being a Bond girl @AdaShelby :|

It was just simple question and the relevance was that Emily Blunt is a mother and I wanted to know if any previous Bond girls had been mothers.

Because not wanting Blunt as a Bond girl would be wrong in some people's books. The sarcasm is definitely intended.

Because not wanting Blunt as a Bond girl would be wrong in some people's books. The sarcasm is definitely intended.

Well, it would be definitely wrong in my book. Blunt is an amazing actress, has a great personality (based on interviews) and looks gorgeous.

Well, it would be definitely wrong in my book. Blunt is an amazing actress, has a great personality (based on interviews) and looks gorgeous.

I totally agree with what you've said about her, but I really can't see her working as a Bond girl.
  • margot-robbie-0a.jpg
    Margot Robbie has a great look for a Bond Girl!
  • Morena-Baccarin-Hot-Wallpapers--06.jpg
    I think Morena Baccarin from TV's "V" would be a choice casting.
    Morena-Baccarin-Hot-Wallpapers--06.jpg
    I think Morena Baccarin from TV's "V" would be a choice casting.

In Firefly she made a far bigger impression on me. :\">
  • felicity2.jpg
    TrueMiracle85 selected actress Felicity Jones ( who incidentally has a great Bond Girl moniker) as a contender. I think she is perfect as Bond's new love interest and compliments Lea's Femme Fatale beautifully!