Comments

• ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Those are some of the greatest photos I've seen of them. Impressive:

bondgirls.jpg

ggl007 wrote: »
    Those are some of the greatest photos I've seen of them. Impressive:

bondgirls.jpg

Stunning photo!
    Hasn't Monica Bellucci got a very long but narrow neck?

btw:- great photos
    Nice interview with Lea Seydoux http://www.filmweb.no/filmnytt/article1249512.ece
    None of the Bond women died but Lea Seydoux was one the end with Daniel Craig driving in his classic Aston Martin DB5 which was rebuild From Q branch.
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Spoiler tags????
    Yesterday Night I say Lea Seydoux in French version of Beauty & the Beast featuring her as the Beauty cast. I saw the movie very different to some that I watch before. I remember original M late Bernard Lee starred in 1970 version Movie. Lea Seydoux was taken in 2014 & maybe after this her Bond girl as Madeleine Swann in this 007 movie SPECTRE.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Agent7F wrote: »
    Yesterday Night I say Lea Seydoux in French version of Beauty & the Beast featuring her as the Beauty cast. I saw the movie very different to some that I watch before. I remember original M late Bernard Lee starred in 1970 version Movie. Lea Seydoux was taken in 2014 & maybe after this her Bond girl as Madeleine Swann in this 007 movie SPECTRE.

I watched that last night. The set design and costumes are simply spectacular!!

Yep Valentine Day tomorrow I wish them including Naomi Harries. If you ask me how I did it I say That my Business .
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Just in case you were wondering, Léa is going to the the front the new Louis Vuitton perfume launch in September.

tumblr_obvcnkTX5d1ui7kvco1_500.jpg

Gemita Samarra posted this photo of her and Léa - they were shooting in South Africa and it turns out they were shooting for LV - so expect some stunts in the advert.

13827483_529197863946788_720792865_n.jpg

• edited August 2016 Posts: 4,622
    leas_mole wrote: »
    Just in case you were wondering, Léa is going to the the front the new Louis Vuitton perfume launch in September.

Gemita Samarra posted this photo of her and Léa - they were shooting in South Africa and it turns out they were shooting for LV - so expect some stunts in the advert.

13827483_529197863946788_720792865_n.jpg
    Whoa, Lea has outdone herself with that mirror pose. That has now shot to #1 on my favourite Seydoux pictures list.

btw, I've been on a Seydoux movie watch since Spectre was released.
    I have seen several Seydoux films in recent months.
    Here's a little list of the Seydoux films I have sampled post Spectre

Diary of a Chambermaid 2015
    Beauty and the Beast 2014
    Blue is the Warmest Colour 2013
    Grand Central 2013
    Sister 2012
    Belle Epine 2010
    Lourdes 2009

Best of the above bunch is easily Chambermaid. It's a smart, well made, entertaining film. Lourdes is a lighthearted little romp as well, with some smart dialogue.
    Beauty and Beast is colourful, entertaining, AND with an amazing banquet table feast, that beast puts out for beauty. She barely indulges. Me, I'd agree to stay locked in the castle for a year, if we could do that banquet every night.
    I'd even put up with beast at the table.

Next on my list is Lobster which came out last year. All of the above, except Blue, are French language. I watched them with subtitles. But Lobster is English language which also stars Rachel Weisz and Colin Farrell.

As Spectre managed to put la great Seydoux in the Bond spotlight, I realized I had seen quite a few of her more commercial releases already.
    Such as

The Great Budapest Hotel 2014
    Farewell My Queen 2012
    Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol 2011
    Midnight In Paris 2011
    Robin Hood 2010
    Inglorious Basterds 2009

bud delving thru her less commercial, French film ouevre has been an enjoyable adventure

Viva La Seydoux!

I think both she and Waltz will be back for B25 and neither will be killed.
    Mainly because she is not Tracy, and secondly because Eon now fully owns rights to Blofeld so there is no longer need to dump him down a smokestack again.

@leamole Whose is Gemita? Her stunt double? She got a good workout in SP I guess?

• leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Yep Gemita was Lea's stunt double in Spectre and she had posted that she has worked with Lea again on her Instagram. She's moved to the USA to further her acting career. Hopefully we shall see more of Gemita soon.

5106314_3.jpeg

Glad you are enjoying Lea's films. Her next project will be an untitled film directed by Drake Doremus with Charlie Hunnam.
  • edited August 2016 Posts: 4,622
    An untitled film with who and who? :)
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited August 2016 Posts: 11,139
    leas_mole wrote: »

Further proof Seydoux was wasted in SP; but crikey, she's looking so damn fine.

Thanks for bumping the picture.
    Should be bumped every new page I think