SPECTRE Bonds girls; Seydoux, Bellucci, Sigman, plus rumoured

Comments

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Shave his head and the guy looks like uncle Fester.
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    edited July 2015 Posts: 560
    Happy Birthday Léa :-*

133768f6599111d3ae50be0380f50be3.jpg

CI0WO_KW8AAHa7e.jpg
    leas_mole wrote: »
    finally found this photo of Monica and Léa at the BAFTAs. We had already seen the BTS B&W photo

gl_551aac2c-b5cc-4e64-a462-4cfd0a771fd0.jpg

IMG_445128384-3.jpg

Still, I have a gut feeling that Monica Bellucci won't play a very nice girl :-P.

By the way, is there some news about British actress Brigitte Millar??

Brigitte%2BMillar.jpg

She'll probably have a blink and you'll miss it part.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Léa is celebrating her 30th birthday today <:-P - I am sure that we all wish her a very Happy Birthday and that the upcoming year will be very memorable for her :)

lea-seydoux-madame-figaro-3.jpg
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Léa is celebrating her 30th birthday today <:-P - I am sure that we all wish her a very Happy Birthday and that the upcoming year will be very memorable for her :)

lea-seydoux-madame-figaro-3.jpg

Happy Birthday Lea.

That is one incredible photo. Thanks for posting.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Happy happy birthday, Lea! If you come over, I will buy you cake.
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    edited July 2015 Posts: 1,727
    Perhaps I'm the only fella here who finds this Lea Seydoux girl rather... meh? If she is a good actress then no problem, I am all for that. Just don't see her being a femme-fatale of any sort.
    I wonder if we'll ever get another Diana Rigg or Eva Green, ie. stunning women/bond girls who are superb actresses...
    @AceHole, I don't believe her role is that of a femme-fatale in SP, but rather, a love interest.

In terms of her physical attributes, I think she's quite stunning. I've only seen her in MI-GP, but she certainly caught my attention in that film. So far the DC era is 3 for 3 in by books in terms of the female leads.

I agree that Rigg and Green have been about as good as it's got in the acting dept. to date, but then their roles were unusually meaty too.
    Happy happy birthday, Lea! If you come over, I will buy you cake.

If she came over to mine
    I'd eat her cake
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    edited July 2015 Posts: 4,151
    I read the spoiler. =))
    AceHole wrote: »
    Perhaps I'm the only fella here who finds this Lea Seydoux girl rather... meh? If she is a good actress then no problem, I am all for that. Just don't see her being a femme-fatale of any sort.
    I wonder if we'll ever get another Diana Rigg or Eva Green, ie. stunning women/bond girls who are superb actresses...

Hopefully she will win you over with her acting. Christoph Waltz was in the Cannes jury that unanimously awarded her, co-star and director the Palm d''Or.

But for those who like Léa

2ee206413b55f3e5300d16ef5d5aa179.jpg
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    e7b3823c7c97e10f09fb35946c410363.jpg

8b837372a55f470a4d189b76f678e0b4.jpg

are we gonna get pictures like these with Daniel?

96eabd17509fcab30d38cb0e17aa1bd4.jpg

a6e76c97b06de4b8621e13b79768b06a.jpg

Cassel should be in a Bond film one day. The man oozes class. Not satisfied with having had the pleasure of Bellucci, now he gets to put his hands around yet another Bond girl. Lucky 'b'
    Well only in a professional capacity of course. they were promoting Beauty and the Beast early 2014. Which according to IMDB is being released in the UK just before Christmas. Also in the US too in September. They will also be in Xavier Dolan's new film but will be playing siblings.

Are the Bond ladies still in the UK? Recent Tweets by Anastasiia Fedorova
    Interviewed Monica Bellucci and Lea Seydoux. Tick these boxes out in my career goals list. ❤️

Lea Seydoux said she likes my shoes. In love forever

The fact that my fiancee has a major crush on Lea somehow makes it even sweeter.

Hopefully she will win you over with her acting. Christoph Waltz was in the Cannes jury that unanimously awarded her, co-star and director the Palm d''Or.

Hey @Leas_Mole? Just out of curiosity? You're foremost a big big Lea Seydoux fan no ;-)?

Hey @Leas_Mole? Just out of curiosity? You're foremost a big big Lea Seydoux fan no ;-)?

How could you tell :P I am a fan of lots of things ;) I know you are a fan of Ben so here's a photo from Cannes

697b3ffbgw1eshpkkn32aj20lc0sg0z0.jpg

How could you tell :P I am a fan of lots of things ;) I know you are a fan of Ben so here's a photo from Cannes

697b3ffbgw1eshpkkn32aj20lc0sg0z0.jpg

Aaaawh, that's so sweet @Leas_Mole ;-). Yeah, Ben Whishaw is adorable and cute. Pity he's already married ;-):

600full-ben-whishaw.jpg
    ben%20whishaw6.jpeg
    beat-2013-001-ben-whishaw-bed.jpg?itok=V7PAqYnc
    bondjames wrote: »
    Cassel should be in a Bond film one day. The man oozes class. Not satisfied with having had the pleasure of Bellucci, now he gets to put his hands around yet another Bond girl. Lucky 'b'

He's a natural for villainous roles.
    He definitely has that slimey git look going for him.
    doubleoego wrote: »
    He definitely has that slimey git look going for him.

this kind of look?

04b1a5fa885e262c64e4134319904b2c.jpg
    Yep. Slithery as hell but he has a charm to him.
    He was however all wrong for Blueberry.
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    Ben Whishaw... really, ladies? Guess you like 'em whipped , then :>

Problem is Blueberry is an American character invented by a French so he's little known outside the French speaking world.
  • I don't think any of Craig's Bond girls haven't been incredibly stylish. They all seem to have an almost homage back to the original Bond girl and I love it. Also, Craig looks great in that photo, great contrast with the Moroccan surroundings. I also love how it makes a nice change from the blues and black he usually wears.
    The Telegraph's Robbie Collin has been interviewing the Bond ladies today.
    Just interviewed Monica Bellucci and Léa Seydoux, so I'll probably spend the rest of the day skipping through fountains.
    Ludovico wrote: »

Problem is Blueberry is an American character invented by a French so he's little known outside the French speaking world.

He is (or rather was) very well known here up north, and I saw the comics when I was in America in 1990.
    It is off topic but I'm surprised. Reminds me I need to read it again.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    She was 32.