SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

Wouldn't that be too close to what he have gotten with the Turkey chase? I mean, that was crowded streets, too, so not much difference IMO.
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 3,169
    Are you referring to the 30 second car chase in SF? Like someone else pointed out: Craig needs a "proper" car chase. Maybe like this (shorter and set in Rome):
    No, like I wrote, I referred to Turkey, there was some car and later the bike chase. In the end, its a chase through crowded streets. I would love something different, like climbing and chasing someone, for example. That can be very dramatic. I am a bit sick of vehicles...
    Still no edit button!!!If I had one, I would correct myself in saying, that Yes, I am referring to that 30 sec. chase, but whether its a car or a bike doesn't make much of a difference really.
    I wonder if Blofeld's new lair will be in Austria?
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    edited July 2014 Posts: 2,539
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Still no edit button!!!If I had one, I would correct myself in saying, that Yes, I am referring to that 30 sec. chase, but whether its a car or a bike doesn't make much of a difference really.
    (Put your mouse on your right side, up there, just at the right of the wheel and click...)

Bond, cars and chase are usually interchangeables. Anyway, there's always something new, let's have faith. In 50 years no car chase is the same in two Bond movies...
    Wow, I'd love it if Camille and Quantum returned for Bond 24, presuming the news is the real deal..? I really liked Camille as a Bond girl (except that terrible line "...over drinks") and she was also the first Bond girl in interviews not to wax lyrical about how the Bond girls are stronger these days and will be more than a match for 007 and all the rest of that bollocks that we hear from every Bond girl in the lead up to each film.

I've always wanted a former Bond girl to make a re-appearance and I liked the Camille character. She's real and damaged.

Is Craig contracted for Bond 24 and 25?
    Getafix wrote: »
    True. Although completely uninspired as a location, it is difficult to go wrong with Italy. It oozes all the Euro classiness, history and romance that you want in a Bond movie. And of course the women are beautiful.

Yeah, I love Italian women.

• edited July 2014 Posts: 6,601
    [quote="ggl007;358736(Put your mouse on your right side, up there, just at the right of the wheel and click...)

Bond, cars and chase are usually interchangeables. Anyway, there's always something new, let's have faith. In 50 years no car chase is the same in two Bond movies...
    [/quote]

Hell, its still boring. Sorry - but there are so many other ways to do a chase. I hope, they find it.
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 3,169
    A bicycle chase, a stealth fighter chase, a swimming chase, a chase on stilts - yeah the opportunities are endless :-)
  • RC7RC7
    @Bounine - why would Camille return?
    Zekidk wrote: »
    A bicycle chase, a stealth figher chase, a swimming chase - yeah the opportunities are endless :-)

Use your fantasy, man. They ARE endless or at least, lots. Certainly doing it in the streets of a big city ain't new. I sure hope, they will come up with something more unique.

Use your fantasy, man.
    Is this some sort of special german humour?

• zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Fantasy: Craig chasing an Aston Martin that bullies its way through mid-day traffic in Rome. Craig on foot, bike and Vespa, taking short cuts to get to the car.
    Not trying to get anyone's hope up but if I recall correctly the location used in the Short Story Risico was Rome so perhaps it might be the films title?
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 11,425
    Certainly doing it in the streets of a big city ain't new.

I have heard about this kind of thing - apparently there's a park in Munich where everyone's at it.
    Certainly doing it in the streets of a big city ain't new.

This kind of thing goes on quite a lot in Germany.
    Use your fantasy, man. They ARE endless or at least, lots. Certainly doing it in the streets of a big city ain't new.

This could be misconstrued.

LOL, how would you know, what we are doing here in our streets? But yeah, sure...
    :-*
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 11,425
    You shouldn't think we don't know what you're up to! News gets around.
    I was going to update the title with something about a chase through Rome, but perhaps that is too much of a spoiler?

Can we all safely say we are now in spoiler territory when it comes to news? How much should I refrain from revealing in the title? Are locations a spoiler?
    Isn't the Trevi fountain and Pantheon both off that road?
  • RC7RC7
    edited July 2014 Posts: 10,512
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    I was going to update the title with something about a chase through Rome, but perhaps that is too much of a spoiler?

Can we all safely say we are now in spoiler territory when it comes to news? How much should I refrain from revealing in the title? Are locations a spoiler?

You can just put 'New locations rumoured' and then those that don't want to know can simply avoid it.

On the subject of Rome - didn't UNCLE shoot there?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Potential spoilers, so it's time for me to start avoiding this thread!
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 2,598
    RC7 wrote: »
    @Bounine - why would Camille return?

Maybe she found out some things from Greene which may now prove useful in bringing down the organisation. I'd love to see a Bond girl return but there are many things I wish for that never happen in Bond movies.

There hasn't been a single car chase in a Bond film that has matched the ones in 'Ronin'.

Think it's time to stay away from this thread now, otherwise I'll end up knowing what happens every 5 seconds of the film to the point where it's hardly even worth seeing the movie.

Are we still not able to delete our posts?

DELETE
    DELETE
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    I agree with the positive comments... good team and good helmsman. Think it will be a smashing sequence
    Well i hope it is all accurate! Either way we have some fresh gossip to discuss and disect! On a personal note with those locations IF confirmed? Surely we could have a memorable ski chase for Dan, the return of Quantum in the European stomping ground, and maybe an unused Fleming title would be fab! :-bd
  • RC7 wrote: »
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »

You can just put 'New locations rumoured' and then those that don't want to know can simply avoid it.

On the subject of Rome - didn't UNCLE shoot there?

Yes, it did. Some video shot during the Rome shoot.

To be fair the UNCLE movie is set in the 60's, and will likely have a completely different look and vibe as per a totally different approach than what may be planned for Bond.