Your most quoted Bond line in everyday life.

Comments

• 00Hero00Hero Banned
    edited July 2013 Posts: 121
    Ha! Are you often touched by Silva @Q. Thats funny.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    The situations I've used that line in... well let's just say this is a family forum ;)

j/k btw
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    We have all the time in the world, I say it at at least once a day.
    "We aim to please." "What an unpleasant suprise .". If someone has a strange/funny name - "I do hope you gave your parents hell for that." "You didn't bring any chocolates with you?"
  • JrW_008JrW_008 The North
    "Hiss off!" I use that quite a bit, less antisocial than replacing the h with p.
    "The bitch is dead" Only ever to myself, when gaming or it I finish a painstaking job.
    "do I look like I give a damn?!"
    "you must be joking?!"
    I also give that closed smile that Roger does when annoyed. Quite a bit actually.
    I must have done at least one "Oh No" today - such as when Bond discovers Sheriff JW Pepper is in the seat next to him during the 'test drive' in The Man With The Golden Gun, or even Alec Trevelyan in Goldeneye - "Then get on with it !"

apologies if it's James Bond quotes only, not other characters, as haven't participated in this for a while
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    "You can´t win them all"... almost every day. Perhaps I´m of a loser kind... :D
  • LicencedToKilt69007LicencedToKilt69007 Belgium, Wallonia
    "BOYS WITH TOYS" ! and "YES I'M THE INVINCIBLE" are ones I'd like to deliver. XD

Anyway, the ones I use the most in a common conversation are : - You're joking ? (GF)
    - No, for me. (GE)
  • "No... that's not the soup' ;)
  • LOL NO you got it wrong- it'a "" That is NOT the soap ! ""

"" Now there's a mouthful. "" (embarass my family at dinner )
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    "One tries" delivered Roger Moore style.

"Got it" delivered Daniel Craig style.
  • I'll do one from each Bond actor, given that I quote these all at least once or twice.

From Connery: "That's a Smith & Wesson, and you've had your six."

From Lazenby: "You see, we've got all the time in the world."

From Moore: "What a helpful chap!"

From Dalton: "...More of a problem eliminator."

From Craig: "Now the whole world's going to know that you died scratching my balls."

• edited September 2013 Posts: 140
    "Well that's a neat trick." (Sincerely or sarcastically, I find myself using this one just about daily. Sometimes multiple times a day.)

"First things first."

"I disagree, sir."

"Splendid." (sincere or sarcastic)

"Discipline, 007, discipline."

"Where was I? Ah, yes." (In fact, I usually say "Ah, yes" instead of the more typically American "Oh, yeah.")

"I musht be dreaming."

"Watch the birdie, you bahstard."

When I was in college in the mid-90s, I would often shout, "I AM INVINCIBLE!" until the habit started to annoy my roommates.

Recently, when under sudden duress (such as having to brake suddenly), I've found myself imitating Sir Roger's OP/AVTAK yell. You know the one I mean. "ooOOOooah!" or however you want to spell it. I can't seem to say it quite right, though. Not yet, anyway.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Mine is "No, no, no." I usually have to leave of the 'no more foreplay' part, heh heh.
    "So why dont you ask me?"
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Put It all on Red. ;)
  • edited September 2013 Posts: 98
    Only Usually, Christoph ? Titter titer !

"" Is the Circle Of Life ""
    "Discipline 007 discipline" is a favourite of mine as well as "I've got a little itch, would you mind?"
  • I usually say
    'Shocking... Positively Shocking'
    and on some occasions
    'Switch the Bloody Machine off!'
  • retrokittyretrokitty The Couv
    This... this is what I say from Bond most often. It simply makes me laugh. Probably more because of this gif thing than because of how it fits in with Bond. :P

http://draft.ytmnd.com/
    That's great.
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    The lines I tend to use most regularly are:

MR General Gogol: "Problems, nothing but problems"

NSNA Bond: "Such is life"

FRWL Kerim Bey: "Charming" (I know this isn't really exclusively a Bond line but when I say it I always do Kerim's accent so it comes out as "Charrrrming" so I think it counts!).
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    A friend of mine said she wanted to be a ground stewardess:

"a nice choice, but not for you.
    -Why not?
    Anyone seeing you in thát outfit would most certainly be discouraged from leaving the country."

Pulled it off as well. "Hilly, you old devil".
  • edited February 2014 Posts: 19,339
    Whenever someone does something wrong or is unlucky i occassionally break into a FRWL Connery : "just isnt your day,is it..."

Also i use Sir Roger's TSWLM : "very impressive"...Pierce's GE "Thats a neat trick,you must show me how its done"...and a DC "yes,considerably"...

There's bound to be more that i say,i will need to think about it !
    I recently had the opportunity to say "no small talk, no chit-chat".
    I've used "Welcome to my world crisis..." recently.
    I told the doctor when I was in hospital before Christmas - "then I shall cut out the white bread, Sir".
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    A very gorgeous girl commented on my handwriting in my Psych class the other day, and I looked, smiled, and asked "Is that a compliment?"
    Creasy47 wrote:
    A very gorgeous girl commented on my handwriting in my Psych class the other day, and I looked, smiled, and asked "Is that a compliment?"

You didn't propose to send her 2 DOZEN red roses soon after then? ;-)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Creasy47 wrote:

You didn't propose to send her 2 DOZEN red roses soon after then? ;-)

Haha, I should have. Or I should've just asked her why she's sleeping with Greene.