X-Men (2000 - 20)

Comments

• M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Bryan Singer his X-men Last Stand / Quantum Of Solace.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Singer didn't direct last stand that was Brett Ratner.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Singer didn't direct last stand that was Brett Ratner.
    Brett Ratner: today's John Glen. I like his stuff.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    A new trailer for 'Apocalypse' will be released tomorrow!
    chrisisall wrote: »
    We just watched First Class & Days Of Future Past. We love the former, but the latter had us scratching our heads... does Logan wake from the watery grave to have his consciousness snapped back to the future with no recollection of what happened to him in the new timeline in between? And does the adamantium thing ever happen? It seems not....?
    My Son is of the opinion that this entry suffered from lazy writing just to give us a happy ending/new beginning for all the characters... I can't fanwank it well enough to dispute him...
    HELP!!!!

What is your take on Lucas Till as Havoc the reason I ask is Well he has been cast as one of my favorite fictional characters Macgyver so just curious how you or anyone viewed him.
    Lucas Till seems good.
    I'm more interested in Olivia Munn..... :D
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    As with most X-Men movies, this movie looks okay. Not good, not bad, just okay.
    I disagree- Olivia Munn. There. I.E. awesome.
  • Lancaster007Lancaster007 Shrublands Health Clinic, England

Suppose that depends on wether you like the X-Men movies or not. Quite looking forward to seeing this one. Really enjoyed First Class and Days of Future Past.
    Just watched the final trailer, I have watched all the previous XMEN films at the cinema though I am in no way compelled to go and see this. Will wait until the BD release, does not look particularly good.
  • edited May 2016 Posts: 6,432
    Rob Burnett who has seen the film may have dropped a clanger on Collider Heroes, he has seen the film and appeared to reveal something that has completely changed my mind. Think I will have to go and watch this.

He said... Potential huge spoiler
    Phoenix.
    Olivia Munn. 'Nuff said.
    Munn looks hot in the trailer for sure.
  • Lancaster007Lancaster007 Shrublands Health Clinic, England
    Just seen the latest trailer. Got a new favourite X-(wo)Man - the gorgeous Olivia Munn as Psylocke. Looking forward to this one.
    edited May 2016 Posts: 15,690
    I'm going to see 'Apocalypse' on the big screen tomorrow. Can't wait! My last X-Men in theaters was 'X2' back in 2003.
    Surprisingly I have watched every Xmen film at the cinema, for some reason I am less enthusiastic about Apocalypse though ill most likely go and watch it. The reviews seem very mixed though I need to stop reading anything pre viewing, including watching trailers.
    Surprisingly I have watched every Xmen film at the cinema, for some reason I am less enthusiastic about Apocalypse though ill most likely go and watch it. The reviews seem very mixed though I need to stop reading anything pre viewing, including watching trailers.

It's not gonna be a Cap movie, but it'll be good. Trust me.
    Must admit I am looking forward to Wolverine 3 more so, now it's confirmed Patrick Stewart is on board I guess it will be Old Man Logan.

Road to Apocalypse...

After seeing 'Apocalypse' today:

1. First Class
    2. Days of Future Past
    3. X2
    4. Apocalypse
    5. X Men
    6. The Wolverine
    7. Origins: Wolverine
    8. The Last Stand
    After seeing 'Apocalypse' today:

1. First Class
    2. Days of Future Past
    3. X2
    4. Apocalypse
    5. X Men
    6. The Wolverine
    7. Origins: Wolverine
    8. The Last Stand

The top three are good films, did Apocalypse disappoint? First Class is also my number 1, wish Vaughn had directed another film.

No love for Last Stand.... 8-|
    edited May 2016 Posts: 15,690
    Not in the slightest @fire_and_ice, but First Class and DOFP set the bar very, very high. Those 2 are 10/10 from me, Apocalypse is 8/10.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator

I paid money to see that in theaters. Never again.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

I paid money to see that in theaters. Never again.
    I recently purchased The Blu Ray. To me it's quite like Return Of The Jedi- a little crammed seeing as they were rushing to tie things up, but nicely executed.
    Not in the slightest @fire_and_ice, but First Class and DOFP set the bar very, very high. Those 2 are 10/10 from me, Apocalypse is 8/10.

That's a decent rating, think its here on Friday my day off ill go see it.

@chrisisall I'll watch TND tonight. All is forgiven? :D
    @chrisisall I'll watch TND tonight. All is forgiven? :D
    You always know the right thing to say!
    :x
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I was supposed to see this today but something came up. I'm not expecting anything special but I'm not expecting an abomination either.