Marvel Cinematic Universe (2008 - present)

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    That was interesting to see.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Looking forward to getting Infinity War on 4K Bluray the release must be not far off?
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    August 14th, from my 5 second Google search.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Really it only took me 2 seconds
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start

Really it only took me 2 seconds

You're faster than my phone, obviously.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited June 2018 Posts: 15,690
    Spider-Man: Far From Home is the official title of the 2nd Spider-man outing for Tom Holland. Filming to start next month.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/spider-man-far-home-tom-holland-reveals-title-next-movie-1122904
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I wonder what are they calling the next phase. Phase Four?
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Spider-Man: Far From Home is the official title of the 2nd Spider-man outing for Tom Holland. Filming to start next month.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/spider-man-far-home-tom-holland-reveals-title-next-movie-1122904

Spidey.jpg
    I can see a pattern emerging with the new Spidey movies, part 3 will no doubt be called Home and Away or Home to Roost
    Maybe somewhere along the lines, we're going to get a prequel called Spider-Man: Home Alone, dealing with a younger Peter Parker as a pre-teen shortly after he obtains his spider powers and has to deal with home invasion while Aunt May is out.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Spider-Man: Far From Home will film in London, Paris and Venice.
    The idea of having Spider-Man overseas is very interesting. Looking forward to see what they planned.
    I think Peter has already been pretty far from home in Infinity War, he was like at the other end of the Galaxy.
    I think Peter has already been pretty far from home in Infinity War, he was like at the other end of the Galaxy.

He also visited
    the afterlife.
    ;)
    Ant-Man and the Wasp is confirmed to clock in at 1 hour & 58 minutes (1 minute longer than the previous Ant-Man film).

This is stupid. Superheroes don't work outside of an American context. There isn't enough violence in those places to need superheroes.

He also visited
    the afterlife.
    ;)

True lol I can only assume in the new film Peter will be alone and isolated, I am hoping Stark wont be in the sequel.

He also visited
    the afterlife.
    ;)

True lol I can only assume in the new film Peter will be alone and isolated, I am hoping Stark wont be in the sequel.

There's a rumor about that.
    "Leaks" suggest Avengers 4 is Tony's last ride, and part of Far From Home will be about Peter dealing with the loss of his mentor/father figure.

He also visited
    the afterlife.
    ;)

There's a rumor about that.
    "Leaks" suggest Avengers 4 is Tony's last ride, and part of Far From Home will be about Peter dealing with the loss of his mentor/father figure.

That makes sense and certainly gives Peter a good character arc.
    The script for Guardians of the Galaxy 3 is now completed, and filming is officially confirmed to begin in early 2019. Spider-man: Far From Home will begin production in 2 weeks' time.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    These guys aren't messing around. The production machine is in full force. I keenly await Ant Man & The Wasp and I'm sure the next Spidey film will be awesome. I wonder who they are considering for chief villain.
    bondjames wrote: »
    These guys aren't messing around. The production machine is in full force. I keenly await Ant Man & The Wasp and I'm sure the next Spidey film will be awesome. I wonder who they are considering for chief villain.

Mysterio.
    edited June 2018 Posts: 23,883
    bondjames wrote: »

Mysterio.
    Thanks. That's a good choice. Lots of options to make it suspenseful and 'mysterio'us.
    edited June 2018 Posts: 15,690
    @bondjames Jake Gyllenhaal is in negotiations to star as Mysterio in the Spider-Man sequel. And Michael Keaton is already confirmed to return.
    Fantastic @DaltonCraig007. Can't get a better pair than those two.

I read that Gyllenhaal was up for Batman as well. Not sure how true that is. I can't really see him as Wayne, good though he is.
    I'd be very opposed to Gyllenhaal's casting. Nothing about him screams Bruce Wayne. He doesn't have it in him.
    edited June 2018 Posts: 7,854
    I'd be very opposed to Gyllenhaal's casting. Nothing about him screams Bruce Wayne. He doesn't have it in him.

I felt the same before Batfleck, and yet he ended up being one of the only parts of Batman V Superman I didn't hate. Some people surprise an audience when they become Batman.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm

I felt the same before Batfleck, and yet he ended up being one of the only parts of Batman V Superman I didn't hate. Some people surprise an audience when they become Batman.

I initially hated the idea of Keaton as Batman back in 1988, but you see what we got!
    True. I thought of that before posting.

Still, while I like Gyllenhaal and all, I still think he'd be suited better for Hal Jordan rather than Bruce Wayne.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Jake Gyllenhaal was considered for Superman in MAN OF STEEL.