Last Video Game You Played?

Comments

• edited January 2018 Posts: 2,107
    I remember playing Cold Winter...

Now I have been immersed in Horizon Zero Dawn. Even downloaded the frozen wilds dlc, but haven't gotten to that yet as the main game area is so full of stuff to do and things to see.

I already see myself waiting for a sequel.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Halo 5 not my favourite Halo game though looks stunning with the new enhanced patch.
    Batman: The Enemy Within episode 4

I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of choises during this second season. Feels more linear than usually.

But I like how they handle things in a different way in the telltale batman universe. John Doe in particular has been pretty likeable and different from his other appearances as the joker.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    The first season of Telltale's Batman has been made free to PS Plus members, so I'll have a reason to try it out sometime. Not in a rush, however.
  • edited January 2018 Posts: 235
    Been playing Counter Strike lately.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    ce6bd59fc87d5d702e07be7c5650bef0.jpg
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    It's painful just by thinking about it. That's why I've almost branched out of the gaming world.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Pepperidge farm remembers. ;)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited January 2018 Posts: 13,894
    ce6bd59fc87d5d702e07be7c5650bef0.jpg

Remember when playing multiplayer didn't involve swearing at the tv, because the game couldn't connect to its **** poor servers. I'm looking at you, Friday The 13th: The Game.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Remember when multiplayer involved reading the person beside you like a card game instead of maybe hearing them over the cacophony of voices in your headset?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I can't knock online multiplayer because it does have a lot to love about it, but I do miss split-screen couch co-op with friends. Didn't get more fun than those late nights with a friend, endlessly playing against the AI bots in GE or TWINE.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    I can't knock online multiplayer because it does have a lot to love about it, but I do miss split-screen couch co-op with friends. Didn't get more fun than those late nights with a friend, endlessly playing against the AI bots in GE or TWINE.

I've had some good online co-op multiplayer, but Friday The 13th has been among some of the best I have seen, but also the worst. Last night, I was in a match where one counselor was teaming with Jason. Luckily, myself and 3 others are on PSN friend, to were were communicating back and forth, and we goading the idiot outside. Jason was trying to heard everyone out of the cabin, while his friend was waiting in the car, to run everyone down. Then you get the matches where the host dies early on, so quits and end the match for everyone. Counselors who quit out of the match, when Jason grabs them.

Other games such as, say, Sniper Elite 4 and Dying Light: The Following, I have had nothing but good experiences with their online.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Forza Horizon 3 in native 4K this really looks fantastic.
    Just bought PlayStation VR. Nothing short of INCREDIBLE!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @BMW_with_missiles, glad you're having fun, but don't forget about reality now! If this really is reality, of course, and not some dastardly game of holograms, robots and machinery.

Oh no.
    @BMW_with_missiles, glad you're having fun, but don't forget about reality now! If this really is reality, of course, and not some dastardly game of holograms, robots and machinery.

Oh no.

Hahaha! We're catching on to the scheme.

I can't wait to watch my first Bond movie in 2D theater mode. Just trying it out for a few minutes with non-VR games is like having my own personal IMAX large-format theater.
    @BMW_with_missiles, forget about watching Bond films with VR. In a few years we'll be able to put ourselves in Bond's footsteps, no doubt! And I'll finally buy into the VR product at that point, scooping up the 60s titles and CR so that I can romance Honey, Tatiana, Pussy, Domino, Tracy and Vesper at my leisure.
  • edited February 2018 Posts: 4,813
    You’re a brave man if you play Resident Evil VII on that VR!
    That damn game made me jump a few times, on a regular play through!
    On VR, I’d suggest hitting the bathroom first
    @Master_Dahark, makes for good police training though, eh? ;)
  • I'd quit if my job was like RE VII

Alien: Isolation in VR? Oof, that'd be nightmarish.

I'd like to try it actually, but unfortunately the VR mode for Alien: Isolation is only on PC.

Oh Hell no.
    A tip for VR adventures: find comfort in the fact that none of it is real!
  • Creasy47 wrote: »

I genuinely think I'd have a heart attack. What a great game though. I've decided Alien, Isolation and Aliens are a nice trilogy and the rest just aren't worth mentioning. I did like Prometheus but Covenant sort of ruined that film for me.

I genuinely think I'd have a heart attack. What a great game though. I've decided Alien, Isolation and Aliens are a nice trilogy and the rest just aren't worth mentioning. I did like Prometheus but Covenant sort of ruined that film for me.

I agree! I'm also willing to accept Aliens: Colonial Marines as a non-cannon game (despite the fact that it was actually intended to be cannon). It's a fun romp.
  • Creasy47 wrote: »

I agree! I'm also willing to accept Aliens: Colonial Marines as a non-cannon game (despite the fact that it was actually intended to be cannon). It's a fun romp.

Have to disagree with you there. I liked the little details and think it could have been a fun game if they put more money into it but after reading stories about how it was made (basically they used the money given to them for Aliens to work on Borderlands) and all the blatant false advertising they did, I can't cut them any slack.
    Hitman (2016)

The Elusive Target #6 (The Twin) returned this morning for the next 9 days, and I nabbed Silent Assassin rating on him! Was the last one I needed for that elusive Winter Suit, real happy to be done acquiring those ratings so now I can just enjoy the rest of the ET's that come along once again. Bring on season two.
    Splinter Cell: Conviction I never did complete this on 360 alas I lost all my saved data, though enjoying playing it from the start again. It's not the best game in the franchise though big fan of all the games.

I ordered Arkham Knight last week was pleasantly surprised when it arrived, its the steelbook version with good artwork...

Batman-Arkham-Knight-Game-of-The-Year-Edition-74613-Detail.jpg

Early into it, it's not grabbed me like the two previous games as yet, there is not much stealth going on so far.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I've been on a strange WWII kick recently and have bounced back and forth across pretty much every Medal of Honor game these last few days. Shame the series is pretty much dead.
  • Lancaster007Lancaster007 Shrublands Health Clinic, England
    I've been on a strange WWII kick recently and have bounced back and forth across pretty much every Medal of Honor game these last few days. Shame the series is pretty much dead.

Love the MoH games. Frontline is still a great game. Have it downloaded to the PS3 even though I've gone right through it on the old PS2. Have Airborne, but can't seem to get a handle on it (played Vanguard on PS2), must try again some other time.