No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• QuantumOrganizationQuantumOrganization We have people everywhere
    It seems at amc, they've added June 4 as another day.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
  • Has anyone seen Craig advertising a Vesper T shirt? Anyone know how recently this was done?
    This one?vesper_zpsmk6avd0r.jpg
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I don't think the print on his shirt is real but rather photoshopped.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I don't think that's a recent picture.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Nope. From what I know, it's two years old.
  • I would definitely buy that shirt.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Says a lot about how much is happening with Bond 25 that we are commenting on a shirt Craig is wearing. And not even a real one.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    And of course, by "worldwide" they mean the US, UK, and New Zealand.
    And Munich?
  • edited May 2017 Posts: 6,601
    Says a lot about how much is happening with Bond 25 that we are commenting on a shirt Craig is wearing. And not even a real one.

Still better, then talking Turner Bond. And even more relevant.

We could talk for days about T shirts and stuff and not getting close to the over the top Turner talk, you care to throw on us all the time. So...get a grip.

It is photoshopped. Here's the original picture by Paul Stuart. Thanks to D!

paul%20unvesapa_zpslbvogpzh.jpg
    He should wear that shirt in the next movie. "Good morning sir. Oh, this? It's just something I ordered from a silk screening website I saw on Facebook. Pretty cool right?"
  • Says a lot about how much is happening with Bond 25 that we are commenting on a shirt Craig is wearing. And not even a real one.

Yip. It says Craig is awesome and he's probably coming back.
    Daniel sounds so weird in a southern accent i wonder if it is dubbed i bet the press interviews will be the people asking him about bond 25 http://variety.com/2017/film/news/logan-lucky-trailer-channing-tatum-adam-driver-daniel-craig-steven-soderbergh-1202446990/
  • Bartender: "Good evening, Mr. Bond. A Vesper martini, shaken not stirred, I presume?"

Bond: "Now how did you know that?"

Bartender: "It's written on your shirt."

Bond: "..."

Bartender: "Nice ghost, by the way."

Bond: "It's an octopus."

Bartender: "As I said."
  • peterpeter Toronto
    @007Blofeld , this is why I love DC; he's a crazy actor that dives into his roles!! M
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    Daniel sounds so weird in a southern accent i wonder if it is dubbed i bet the press interviews will be the people asking him about bond 25 http://variety.com/2017/film/news/logan-lucky-trailer-channing-tatum-adam-driver-daniel-craig-steven-soderbergh-1202446990/

Its his voice alright, but it does sound weird, yes. Looks like a fun film and DC showing his crazy side.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    See? This is why Craig should play JW Pepper in the next Bond film.
  • Funny thing is I absolutely laughed when the trailer said "introducing Daniel Craig", as if the world doesn't know who the hell the man is. He's our current James Bond for goodness sakes!
    Risico007 wrote: »
    well onward with the age of Fassbender

Everybody need some Fassbender. The guy has impressed me ever since Inglorious Basterds. Bond type to the t.
    Funny thing is I absolutely laughed when the trailer said "introducing Daniel Craig", as if the world doesn't know who the hell the man is. He's our current James Bond for goodness sakes!

Me too
    Funny thing is I absolutely laughed when the trailer said "introducing Daniel Craig", as if the world doesn't know who the hell the man is. He's our current James Bond for goodness sakes!

That's the joke. Excellent trailer. Very funny and stylish.

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    That's the whole point. This is the reintroduction of Daniel Craig (a man who hasn't made a film outside of James Bond since 2011's The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo), to the masses as a serious actor. He probably wanted it this way. A statement of intent.
  • It reminds me of his part in The Jacket where he just stole the whole film. Sort of like a spy.
    Good to see him doing some films outside Bond again. Hope it's good
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Wonder if he'll try and get Steven Soderbergh to direct Bond 25
    So this isn't a Wolverine movie?
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Wonder if he'll try and get Steven Soderbergh to direct Bond 25
    I sure hope so.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    For a number of reasons Craig may be holding back on announcing his status as Bond until the release of this film. One reason would be his not wanting that news to overshadow this film or his performance.