No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    I want it to be known that I have trademarked the terms

bold and simple™

they are my middle name anyway, so please refrain of using them.

My first name is hotashell of course.

Ugh, between Wiz and you I don't think I'm going to be able to afford to speak English anymore. X(

Thank God for synonyms!!!!

bold and simple™

Ugh, between Wiz and you I don't think I'm going to be able to afford to speak English anymore. X(

• ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Synonyms™.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Dibs on "Luggage™"

Who has Errands? :))
    Errands™.

:))
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited October 2016 Posts: 28,694
    mcdonbb wrote: »

bold and simple™

@mcdonbb, I hate to break it to you, but the collective Catholic churches of the world (in a charge led by The Vatican) have claimed copyright over the use of God™ as well. While in most cases committing copyright infringement would mean you'd have to pay a fine to the holder, in this case the pope is dictating that you must pay a $5,000 fee AND travel to Rome to get a confession from him where you will openly condemn your sin and promise to do better in the eyes of God™.
    Synonyms™.

And funnily enough, any synonyms™ of the word synonym™ are also protected under copyright. Be careful folks, because out there be grammar monsters, and they want your money! They've nearly robbed poor Gustav penniless.
    edited October 2016 Posts: 4,116
    :-L ...no comment. Worse than the #$^% curse jar
  • #$^%™
    =))
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Somebody™ explain to me why there are so many trademarked things going on?

Also, a decision about Bond 25 hasn't been made yet. This is depressing. It could be 2019 before we see another film then.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    #$^%™

That's another $1,000 fine on top of your already burden-laden sum, @mcdonbb. You've really got to be smarter than this when you make your posts to ensure that you're not using any protected words.

I'd like to take this moment to announce to you all that I have trademarked the dollar sign ( $™ ), which means-this is really quite funny-every time you try to discuss money or any kind of monetary value in a post here unprotected, you have to pay me actual money. Isn't this fun?! >:)
    edited October 2016 Posts: 4,116
    Eh, I'm an American (more Texan)... I'm used to being in debt. :D

Hey I'm copywriting TURNER!!! Now every time @Mendes4Lyfe brings up Turner I'll at least get something positive out of it AND still pay my debt to @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7..

(Lighthearted teasing @Mendes4Lyfe)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Oy vey™
    Eh, I'm an American (more Texan)... I'm used to being in debt. :D

Hey I'm copywriting TURNER!!! Now every time @Mendes4Lyfe brings up Turner I'll at least get something positive out of it AND still pay my debt to @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7..

Brilliant, @mcdonbb. That's sure to net you big $™$™$™ if you know what I mean. :>

This thread is going so far off topic we'll have to all do two things before the mods or the rest of our forum members check into this thread again and find that, even with a load of new posts, no actual news has been released.

1.) We have to copyright any words that could be used against us as harsh and biting criticisms by the mods so that even when they tell come here to tell us we're being rude, off-topic and childish, they'll still have to pay us a crap ton of money for using those terms to describe us.

2.) We need to also copyright any swear words or exclamations of anger so that non-mod members have to pay us even greater crap tons of money when they check back into this thread and find it devoid of any real content, and, in a moment of weakness, curse us out.

This copyright stuff is such a great scheme I can't believe a Bond plot hasn't been built around it yet. You could have a librarian for a villain that owns 2/3 of the world's words, and every time Bond tries to challenge her verbally, he's got to pay 20 quid. Genius.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    This thread sucks™
  • Just registered crap tons™, but don't worry @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, you got in before the bell.
    This thread sucks™™

@jake24, you forgot to trademark it!
    Just registered crap tons™, but don't worry @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, you got in before the bell.

@Some_Kind_Of_Hero, thank Fleming for that. I also just registered cow bell™, but the people who filed the trademark under my name said that the usage of 'bell' by others is still allowed (it's a complex system of rules and sub-rules and sub-sub rules), so you needn't worry about having to pay up for mentioning it.
  • Just registered crap tons™, but don't worry @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, you got in before the bell.

@Some_Kind_Of_Hero, thank Fleming for that. I also just registered cow bell™, but the people who filed the trademark under my name said that the usage of 'bell' by others is still allowed (it's a complex system of rules and sub-rules and sub-sub rules), so you needn't worry about having to pay up for mentioning it.

And Jamie Bell is eternally grateful for their decision. As is his mother, Mrs. Bell.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    I'm copywriting: 'I thought of this gag and now all you cheeky f**kers are muscling in on it™'

That's genius to be fair. More profitable even than my nuanced™ royalties off @Gustav.

Have pastiche™ and homage™ been taken yet?

• edited October 2016 Posts: 6,844
    I'm copywriting: 'I thought of this gag and now all you cheeky f**kers are muscling in on it™'

That's genius to be fair. More profitable even than my nuanced™ royalties off @Gustav.

That reminds me: confetti™ and its equally popular cousin Funfetti™ are taken, too.

Before any of you wise guys decide to run hog-wild™ with those words...

@TheWizardOfIce, I'm afraid Sam Mendes registered those two words in his name the day before he signed on to direct Skyfall. Cheeky bugger...
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited October 2016 Posts: 8,087
    This is really interesting, I was just on Lee Van Cleef's wikipedia page, and it starts with this:

"Clarence Leroy "Lee" Van Cleef, Jr. (January 9, 1925 – December 16, 1989), was an American actor whose sinister features overshadowed his acting skills"

Do you think that Aidan falls under the same category, given how some seem to doubt this acting ability and how he often finds parts filling a similar antihero niche to Van Cleef?
  • @mcdonbb, so much for your brilliant plan. Better grab Aidan before someone beats you to it!
    I don't think people here believe Turner can't act. Some (myself included) are just bemused as to why he feels to some to be the second coming of Christ™ (god™damn Vatican).
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    I don't think people here believe Turner can't act. Some (myself included) are just bemused as to why he feels to some to be the second coming of Christ™ (god™damn Vatican).

It's an interesting theory though. You can certainly tell, or at least guess at, just based on his features how he would approach such a role. Some people just have naturally expressive faces.
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 9,770
    I know i do here is the face I make when Turner is mentioned yet again

p6706_extra1_column_grid_6.gif

I believe wizard also makes the same face
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    about what i figured would happen....

not a damn thing..

... but what does alarm/concern me is the remark about "no one has discussed anything yet." - if that's actually true, and he's not exaggerating - no movement towards Bond 25 have taken place at all..... then i find it hard to keep believing in a 2018 release date - it may in fact be 2019..

i know these films are gigantic projects now, and it takes a lot of effort to get them done - which is why i am not complaining if they had to keep doing the 1 film every 3 years (like the gap between SF and SP).. but the possibility of pushing it back anymore is just ridiculous.. and if it really is because "everyone is tired" - then maybe it's time to pass the baton?..... i dont want them to make Bond 25, then have to wait around another 4 - 5 - 6 years, because "everyone is tired." .....i'd hate to steal a line from DAD, but "there's plenty of time to sleep when you're dead." lol.
    The ball is in MGM's court. They need to lock down a distributor so the wheels can start turning again.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    it's always MGM mucking up the works lol... first they can't keep their piggy bank in order... now they can't seem to decide on a new f#ck buddy...