No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    Recent pictures of Rachel show a significant baby bump. She’s definitely showing so she must be in her second trimester, or fourth month give or take. Perhaps the baby will be due in September/October.

AAwgpyt.img?h=486&w=728&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=869&y=179

AAwgdZU.img?h=400&w=267&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=264&y=125
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Recent pictures of Rachel show a significant baby bump. She’s definitely showing so she must be in her second trimester, or fourth month give or take. Perhaps the baby will be due in September/October.

I still can't believe it took them this long. I do remember that a couple of years ago, there were rumors that they wanted a child but were having trouble. I dismissed that as tabloid trash, but maybe there was truth in it. There's no other explanation for waiting 8 years, as you both near and pass 50, to have a child.
  • RemingtonRemington I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.
    Well I finally watched Dunkirk the other night. It's a well made film but it heavily reinforced my opinion that Christopher Nolan should never get his hands on Bond. Apart from Batman Begins, there's just no life to his films IMO.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    TripAces wrote: »
    barryt007 wrote: »

I still can't believe it took them this long. I do remember that a couple of years ago, there were rumors that they wanted a child but were having trouble. I dismissed that as tabloid trash, but maybe there was truth in it. There's no other explanation for waiting 8 years, as you both near and pass 50, to have a child.

Or maybe they weren't really trying for a child.
    My guess with thise two is, they were indeed not really trying, having a kid each already and Henry still young. Why not just enjoy life and themselves? Seems more like an accident to me. But we ll never know.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    One thing is for sure. The rest of their lives have been changed forever. Much more so than for other folks. At this age it will change you, because of the relatively limited time you will have with the kid at your peak.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    bondjames wrote: »
    One thing is for sure. The rest of their lives have been changed forever. Much more so than for other folks. At this age it will change you, because of the relatively limited time you will have with the kid at your peak.

"So glad that your grandfather was able to come to your high school graduation."

"Uhh that's my dad."
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    bondjames wrote: »

"So glad that your grandfather was able to come to your high school graduation."

"Uhh that's my dad."

More like "It's so cool James wait-for-it Bond himself was able to come to your high school graduation."
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Another thing that came to my attention recently. I noticed that Olga Kurylenko, Camille in QUANTUM OF SOLACE, has been posting Bond related photos on her Instagram account recently. The first one was in May 2017, when she posted this:

Now most recently, in April 11, she posted:

And today, April 24, this:

All the photos with Daniel Craig. Do you think this might have an indicative of her return in Bond 25? What do you guys think?
    Wouldn't be against it!
    Seeing the desert photo reminds me how he and the suits looked way back then. It’s indeed a shame what happened since with both of them.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Could be just that it's reminiscing. The postings, that is.
  • SeanCraigSeanCraig Germany
    Would be more than happy if Camille returns
  • RemingtonRemington I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.
    Loved Camille then and now. Wouldn't mind having her back.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Yeah I'd be as cool as a cucumber with her joining. Been pining for her return since 2008.
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Well it has been ten years since QoS. But I wouldn't be too miffed if Camille returns.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited April 2018 Posts: 11,139
    I wouldn't be against her return either. The last crop of Bond girls as of late have been criminally wasted. Let's see what can be done with a returning Bond girl in a different but more traditional capacity. That wack ass kiss Bond planted on her at the end was...awkward to say the least.
    Only if she visits Bond at his place, Madeline opens the door, Camille musters her, then Bond appears behind Maddy, and Camille says, "Really? You could have had ME and instead went for this? You have a strange sense of humor. Anyway, I´m here because we need to save the world again."
    Then Bond: "You must be joking."
    Camille, icy: "I never joke about my work."
    Bond grabs his car keys.
    Madeline: "But James, I need you!"
    Bond: "So does England."
    Bond closes the door on her face from outside.

boldfinger wrote: »
    Only if she visits Bond at his place, Madeline opens the door, Camille musters her, then Bond appears behind Maddy, and Camille says, "Really? You could have had ME and instead went for this? You have a strange sense of humor. Anyway, I´m here because we need to save the world again."
    Bond grabs his car keys.

:))
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    I doubt we'll see Kurylenko again. She's in Johnny English.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Bond grabs his car keys.

Hahahaha, very good.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    Bond grabs his car keys.
    Brilliant! :))
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    royale65 wrote: »
    Well it has been ten years since QoS. But I wouldn't be too miffed if Camille returns.

How about Corrine? I would be down with Stana Katic appearance...a Canadian agent. No Bond film has ever taken place in Canada. Maybe it is time.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    TripAces wrote: »
    royale65 wrote: »

How about Corrine? I would be down with Stana Katic appearance...a Canadian agent. No Bond film has ever taken place in Canada. Maybe it is time.

Quebec would be nice
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    Getafix wrote: »
    never give up hope.

Dalton Laz is waiting in the wings

Nice sport, this Bunt-ing.
    Not sure I like Camille or Madeleine making a comeback.

Part of the appeal of a new Bond film is a new Bond girl.

That's just me, though.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    News any day now would be great...
    Not sure I like Camille or Madeleine making a comeback.

Part of the appeal of a new Bond film is a new Bond girl.

That's just me, though.

Me, too.
  • Goldeneye0094Goldeneye0094 Conyers, GA
    Or a press release from eon would be greatly appreciated
  • DoctorNoDoctorNo USA-Maryland
    Jeffrey Wright was on Colbert and Colbert mentioned Bond but didn’t ask him about it which was strange because he’s a big fan

Danny Boyle just cast Ana de Armas in his romantic comedy. She’s too young for Craig though for those that are hoping... she’s hot enough for sure.

Every day is another day close to real news.