No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Everyone looks a bit different and dare I say worse when they're dressed casually or in comfort clothes.

Craig is just a person after all. No different to any of us who have good days and bad days. He still looks pretty damn sharp when he goes formal.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    jake24 wrote: »
    Seriously, this was 7 years ago and he looks virtually the same:

Once the fillers kick in and he gets in shape he'll look perfectly fine.
    Have to agree with this. He looks the same as he did circa SF. If anything's out of shape, it's that bloody hat brim, which seems to curve more and more over time!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork

The MCU get to take back their X-Men and Fantastic 4 properties and whatever else. Finally. Shit just got very real.
  • edited July 2018 Posts: 12,837
    Craig has always looked better in the actual films than in any paparazzi shots or publicity stills. He's also always looked his age, but I don't think that matters because his films have actually acknowledged how old he is. It's not an AVTAK situation, they're not pretending he's any younger than he is, so it doesn't really matter as long as he's in shape and commited (which he always is, and he's looking great in the photo @talos7 posted, does seem like those horrific Bafta pics were just due to lighting/makeup). Obviously this only goes so far and there is a point where he'd be too old, but we're not there yet and this will be his last one anyway, so I think it's all good.
  • neonmartinineonmartini Classified
    doubleoego wrote: »

The MCU get to take back their X-Men and Fantastic 4 properties and whatever else. Finally. Shit just got very real.

Imagine seeing James Bond DVD's in a promo with Disney DVD's

With the knowledge the villains are Russian a terrible thought entered my mind

What if Bond 25’s title is Smersh

They wouldn’t do 3 s one word titles in a row.... would they?
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    talos7 wrote: »
    With 4 months to go, he's right on track. He's going to come in fit and ready.

IrpIbNQ.jpg

Yikes!

IrpIbNQ.jpg

Yikes!

If only they had sense and got the piece of wood you like... I mean that actor Aidan Turner
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator

IrpIbNQ.jpg

Yikes!

If many of us looked as in shape when we're 50, I'm sure we'd be quite happy.
    Craig looks in fine form, with the upcoming shooting for Bond 25.
    @Mendes4Lyfe This is a friendly reminder that Aidan Turner will never play James Bond.
    Risico007 wrote: »
    With the knowledge the villains are Russian a terrible thought entered my mind

What if Bond 25’s title is Smersh

They wouldn’t do 3 s one word titles in a row.... would they?

Not keen on the title but I'd love to see a modern take on Smersh. In the books I thought they were actually much more threatening than SPECTRE.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Smersh would be an awesome development. Now or later.

And I'm not against another S-word.
    8601c0e83f35ecddc211333fba376ec6--snl-will-ferrell-swords.jpg
  • Goldeneye0094Goldeneye0094 Conyers, GA
    For some reason SMERSH seems more outdated than SPECTRE don't really see that being bond 25's title
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Please no one word title. I want something among the lines of Quantum of Solace. Something that sounds fancy/evokes emotion.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I'm still advocating for Property of A Lady, though it seems like no matter what the story entails, that title will always seem shoehorned.
    With Russian characters in the fold, I am hoping they reference Smiert Spionom. Death to Spies? Hmmm, that's now the name of a video game. Death to the Spy? A bit more personal - I can imagine a villain uttering that just after he's given orders to his top henchman. Doesn't really roll off the tongue well, though.
    looking old and out of form? Fat even?

received_1748033835233485.jpg

received_1748821205154748.jpg
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    He looks great!!
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Germanlady wrote: »

He’s been back in the gym.

And in a few months he’s going to look scary good!

Nah, Ragnar Klavan is only 32!
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator

Why is Craig standing with Aidan Turner in that photo.
    There was much negativity when CR went into production. There is going to be with Bond 25.
    No matter what, there will always be a certain group of the fans who don't like the actor, or the style or whatever reason they have. It's going to happen, no need to dwell on it, or take it personally. Not like we can do anything about it.
    I'm looking forward to Bond 25.
    It's a new Bond film after all, surely something most fans will be excited for.
    New team behind the cameras.
    Daniel Craig's fifth and final film. He knows the role well enough now.
    It's not like EON are aiming to make a bad film. In the coming months we'll learn so much more about the production.

• DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Why are people being so critical over Craig’s looks? He’s looking good. 4 more months of gym will get him more than ready. I always remember an article that stated he has “excellent muscle memory.” He’ll be just fine for Bond 25.
    Jeez, if those crows feet get any longer they'll touch.
  • RC7RC7
    QBranch wrote: »

Damn right. I think they should just fire him and be done with it.
    RC7 wrote: »

I was talking about the young fit guy, not Craig.
  • RC7RC7

So was I!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

So was I!

They both have them. they will soon be Siamese twins.
    haha.. In all seriousness, Dan's looking the business. Can't wait to see him do his thing again. With all this Mission Impossible hype and comparison to Bond, I've noticed some people mention they want to see less action/big stunts and more actual espionage; 'tradecraft', something akin to FRWL and other early films, perhaps. I want Bond to do the typical spy stuff- a little bug detecting, safe cracking etc. I hope this is the case. Very curious and excited to see what Boyle delivers.
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    Benny wrote: »

IrpIbNQ.jpg

Yikes!

If many of us looked as in shape when we're 50, I'm sure we'd be quite happy.
    Craig looks in fine form, with the upcoming shooting for Bond 25.

His general body shape is excellent. However his face looks like a bag of spoilt ham