No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

DoctorNo wrote: »
    Every day is another day close to real news.
    Could actually be. Eon and MGM have made most of us so callous that we don´t even believe any substantial news are going to be released soon even though it would be logical. So they eased the pressure a bit.

• echoecho 007 in New York
    It's a good thing the Internet wasn't around from '68-'71, or '89-'95, for that matter. We all had to be patient back then.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    echo wrote: »
    It's a good thing the Internet wasn't around from '68-'71, or '89-'95, for that matter. We all had to be patient back then.
    Surely they more than made up for that during the period of 62-89 and 95-02. I'd give up talking Bond on the internet if we had a release schedule like we had in that time frame again.
    Ana de Armas has been cast in Danny Boyle's new film - the fact that she isn't going to be in the Bond film, instead the poxy musical is beyond me.

She is built to be in a Bond film!

ana-de-armas-harper-s-bazaar-icons-party-in-new-york-part-ii-09-08-2017-9_thumbnail.jpg
    ana-de-armas.jpg
    Maybe she will be cast...as the recruit who Bond allegedly mentors.
    You could call her a most deadly weapon indeed.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    edited April 2018 Posts: 1,755
    Instagram quantum.of.bond shows some recent pics. of Daniel in a very sporty/casual outfit wearing sunglasses. Almost looks as if he’s been training or hitting the gym.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    This may sound strange, but Ana de Armas is too voluptuous to get cast as an MI6 agent. She would make a better villanous Bond girl.

Does that make sense?
    No
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I don't see why someone of a Latino descent not remotely British would be cast as an MI6 agent. It makes as much sense as Raoul Silva being an MI6 operative.
    Ana de Armas is certainly stunning. I hope that she is cast in a future Bond movie.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Red_Snow wrote: »

Sporting his Liverpool FC hat, I see. Let’s go, you Reds!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Ana de Armas has been cast in Danny Boyle's new film - the fact that she isn't going to be in the Bond film, instead the poxy musical is beyond me.

ana-de-armas-harper-s-bazaar-icons-party-in-new-york-part-ii-09-08-2017-9_thumbnail.jpg
    ana-de-armas.jpg

Now that's a PYT. Damn. I hope she doesn't get cast for Bond 25, shed wasted on Craig. Cast her for when the next Bond is cast.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    doubleoego wrote: »

ana-de-armas.jpg
    Now that's a PYT. Damn. I hope she doesn't get cast for Bond 25, shed wasted on Craig. Cast her for when the next Bond is cast.
    +1

ana-de-armas.jpg
    +1
    +2
    bondjames wrote: »

ana-de-armas.jpg
    +1
    +2

She is not a Bond girl for the Craig era,simple as that.
  • RC7RC7
    I don't see why someone of a Latino descent not remotely British would be cast as an MI6 agent. It makes as much sense as Raoul Silva being an MI6 operative.

It’s never implied Silva is MI6.

You think all British Agents look, ‘British’. Have you ever been to London?
    What if...EoN is actually S.P.E.C.T.R.E. in diguise...
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 5,767
    bondjames wrote: »
    echo wrote: »
    Surely they more than made up for that during the period of 62-89 and 95-02. I'd give up talking Bond on the internet if we had a release schedule like we had in that time frame again.
    I wonder if Bond would survive without the internet with these long gaps. Even if it´s only a lot of ranting, it keeps Bond in people´s minds.

SharkBait wrote: »
    What if...EoN is actually S.P.E.C.T.R.E. in diguise...
    Wasn´t that asked some years ago already?

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    This board keeps Bond on my mind every single day, which is kind of insane.
    Same here. Bond has been an obsession for me ever since SF basically.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    This board keeps Bond on my mind every single day, which is kind of insane.

I think Bond music does to me. I've got plenty of Bond soundtracks in my phone and I listen to them as I'm driving or walking.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    On the contrary for me, I used to be a lot more into Bond than I am right now. Although I find following the production of these films very fun.
    Since I hated the Brossa era, am really enjoying the Craig era and I love pre-production. Hopefully news starts rolling in soon for Bond 25!
  • kg54mvpkg54mvp USA
    It all came to me at the start of the year. I was trying to debate what to read, started James Bond, and then realized how much I loved the Craig movies. Now I am hooked! I am finding similar interests like the Splinter Cell games and books too, but Bond is best.

Hopefully we hear something soon, I know we will!
  • DoctorNoDoctorNo USA-Maryland
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    Since I hated the Brossa era, am really enjoying the Craig era and I love pre-production. Hopefully news starts rolling in soon for Bond 25!

+1

People talk about long wait gaps... there were 17 years between LTK and CR. I don't know how I got through it.
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself

+1

People talk about long wait gaps... there were 17 years between LTK and CR. I don't know how I got through it.

It’s been 10 years since QOS and I’m still surviving...
  • RemingtonRemington I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.

+1

It’s been 10 years since QOS and I’m still surviving...

I've been waiting six years and just that's been tragic. Don't know how you guys are doing it lol.