The MI6 members announcement thread

Comments

I vote for MOONRAKER.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Happy B-day, @barryt007 !!!
    Out of those, I'd vote for MR. It's not a huge favourite of mine, but since it's January, there's nothing better than a fun and entertaining film set in warm locations in California, Venice, and Rio!

Enjoy your birthday, @barryt007! :-)
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Well, I'd normally go with OHMSS, as it's a damn fine Bond film. But spoiler alert
    It does end on a bit of a downer
    so knowing you're a bit of a Sir Rog fan like me, I'd go with some 70's Bond epicness in MR
    OHMSS 3
    MR 5
    LTK 1
    TWINE 2

Thanks for the kind wishes everyone.....MR has taken the lead from nowhere,wow.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    OHMSS with its Christmassy feel is a couple of weeks too late.

TWINE with its New Year feel is also a couple of weeks too late.

It's your birthday so you don't want exploding heads, and murdered brides. That's LTK out.

Which leaves, Moonraker. Lots of globe hopping, lots of fun. It has to be, old man.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Happy B'day Baz! Go with MR, for the reasons stated above.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    I'm for OHMSS. And happy birthday!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY barry007.
    I would more likely go for my own favourite, OHMSS and being a Daltonite, then LTK.
    But I concur with majority (so far!!) and go for
    MR..Loads of fun!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I forgot to say...

Happy Birthday @barryt007! :)
    Thanks old pal x looks like MR tomorrow then x long time no watch,should be interesting.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Happy Bday Bazza!! :))
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Happy Birthday, me lovey pal!
    Enjoy your birthday and MR, @barryt007!

tumblr_nxegctbt5O1r1ult6o1_400.gif
    Thank you all my friends x I haven’t seen MR in over 3 years so should be an interesting viewing if it wins :

OHMSS : 4
    MR : 8
    LTK : 1
    TWINE : 1
    Happy birthday Bazza.
    Enjoy the film, and your day.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Happy Birthday @barryt007 - celebrate it well, enjoy the day with friends and family, and since it seems to be the inevitable crowned winner, do enjoy MR! It's one I've looked upon more favorably in the past few years, I tend to find it to be quite engaging and fun these days.
    OHMSS 4
    MR 10
    LTK 1
    TWINE 1

I think we know the post birthday winner
    Just sitting down to watch MR ... thanks for all your votes .

Now,MR, impress me x you are (2nd bottom of my rankings at #23 so this is your chance to improve.
    Just finished MR and it’s the most I have enjoyed it for years .
    It will be moving up from #23 ,I just have to decide how far.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    barryt007 wrote: »

Time treats old Bond films kindly. In about 2050 Bond fans will be all over Spectre with love and hugs.
    NicNac wrote: »

Time treats old Bond films kindly. In about 2050 Bond fans will be all over Spectre with love and hugs.

Ooh SP doesn’t have a determined Sir Roger,Bernard Lee M,Desmond Q,and probably the best score in the entire series along wz Shirley’s theme tune !
  • edited July 2019 Posts: 19,339
    I have just found out that and seen the photos on FB (i didnt want to) that my little battle to win back my daughter is lost ,she is now 21 a few weeks ago,and dating some kind of posing bodybuilder ,seriously...that imo needs a man to kick the shit out of him.
    But my ex wife played a blinder 7 years ago along with her daughter,who I raised from 2 years to 17 years and cost me all my money as she had cancer in her leg ,Ewing’s Sarcoma when she was 15, @DarthDimi knows.
    Anyway i wont say anymore but i have lost my baby,and only my wee filipina sweetheart wifey,Vangie, and people like you lot, have kept the British end up,along with my escapism with our hero 007,against my half Irish side who would have taken this into his own hands.
    This is why you are so valued,think about it,and know what a team we are together as a unit .
    I love each and every one of you .
    (And I love Sir Roger too ,God bless him )
    We're a great team, even if we do have a few disagreements along the way. More often than not they're solved very quickly.
    Keep that British end up @barryt007 'Bazza' Sir Rog would want it no other way. ;)
    These forums are so special for so many of us, an outlet if you will into a more fantastical world. Away from the reality of our sometimes hard and harsh lives. I cant think of a more rewarding or uplifting place to come if I'm feeling a little down. Because I know the people here will help. And they always do.
    You hang in there old friend, and yell if you need anything.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Barry, you have my sympathy. Keep doing the right thing.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà

And mine as well, Barry!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    GoldenGun wrote: »

And mine as well, Barry!

Mine too. You're a good person, Barry. Don't forget it. :)
    I have just found out that and seen the photos on FB (i didnt want to) that my little battle to win back my daughter is lost ,she is now 21 a few weeks ago,and dating some kind of posing bodybuilder ,seriously...that imo needs a man to kick the shit out of him.
    But my ex wife played a blinder 7 years ago along with her daughter,who I raised from 2 years to 17 years and cost me all my money as she had cancer in her leg ,Ewing’s Sarcoma when she was 15, @DarthDimi knows.
    Anyway i wont say anymore but i have lost my baby,and only my wee filipina sweetheart wifey,Vangie, and people like you lot, have kept the British end up,along with my escapism with our hero 007,against my half Irish side who would have taken this into his own hands.
    This is why you are so valued,think about it,and know what a team we are together as a unit .

Hey Bazza, keep your chin up.
    We have something in common. Am full Irish, and my little girl who I only see at weekends, I will fight to the bitter end to be with her. She has cerbal palsy, in a wheelchair, and I would do anything for her. One of my favourite members on here, always read your posts, though we don't agree on everything Bondian, we share a passion for Cinemas greatest hero! Keep positive mate!
    Mathis1 wrote: »

Hey Bazza, keep your chin up.
    We have something in common. Am full Irish, and my little girl who I only see at weekends, I will fight to the bitter end to be with her. She has cerbal palsy, in a wheelchair, and I would do anything for her. One of my favourite members on here, always read your posts, though we don't agree on everything Bondian, we share a passion for Cinemas greatest hero! Keep positive mate!

That means so much to me ,going to send you a PM now my friend.

We will always be here for you buddy, and backing you all the way matey. Hold your head up high my friend as you have done nothing wrong.