The MI6 members announcement thread

12345679»

Comments

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I'm sorry for the loss of your mother @Thunderfinger. I hope you will be okay through these difficult of times.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Murdock wrote: »
    I'm sorry for the loss of your mother @Thunderfinger. I hope you will be okay through these difficult of times.

Thank you, pal. I cope.
    Thank you all. @RogueAgent , I remember that. Very sad. My mother was 71and had been ill for about a year and a half. What a damn disease, and the treatment is just as bad.

I know buddy, very hard indeed to cope with. We are here for you pal, always.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    As an infrequent visitor these days, I've only jut learned of your sad news @Thunderfinger , I can only add my condolences and sympathies. I'm at the age were I've lost both my parents to cancer several years ago, So can slightly know the pain you're going through. It will pass, it will take several years but hopefully as well as your friends on MI6 , you have a close circle of family and friends to offer you support at this time,
    Once again my condolences.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    As an infrequent visitor these days, I've only jut learned of your sad news @Thunderfinger , I can only add my condolences and sympathies. I'm at the age were I've lost both my parents to cancer several years ago, So can slightly know the pain you're going through. It will pass, it will take several years but hopefully as well as your friends on MI6 , you have a close circle of family and friends to offer you support at this time,
    Once again my condolences.

Thank you. I am fine, really. It was worse when my son lost his mother to the same disease. She was only 33. He was 12 at the time. That took years to get over.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    edited May 2020 Posts: 3,106
    I wasn't sure where to put this, but I recorded myself reading a story what I wrote for my friend's podcast.

It's called The Zeroth Protocol and it's a highly serious action adventure featuring the elite SEALPOINT squad of feline operatives, a Turkish Van cat called Dr de Lite and plenty of other jokes just as good as those ones:

https://anchor.fm/the-voice-of-dog/episodes/The-Zeroth-Protocol-by-Huskyteer-ee4pl6
  • conradhankersconradhankers Underground
    Hello everyone again, we have been busy and we're up to six employees now and we sell out most days. We are going to bring out the Bond San (Sando) very soon to celebrate NTTD.

If you're in the second city, any member of the mi6 community can enjoy a Bod San one on the house if you ever decide to pop in.

Hope you are all well, keeping safe and living the Bond life. Good to be back and I can't wait to catch up here. Kindest regards.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Hi @conradhankers , well done, congrats on the good business! Andin these troubled times even! I'd love to pop over, but crossing the channel seems a bit of a challange, even though I'm neither Austian or French. And I haven't been in the army either.

Anyway, have fun here, good to see you back!