Coming soon to cinemas near you! - The upcoming films thread

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I HAVE to see that film! Hell, Tatum might yet surprise us!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Eggsy's looking very slick.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Can't wait for this new Kingsman film!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    That tux almost made me gouge my eyes out.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Halle Berry had to have sold her soul at some point, because she does not age.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Creasy47 wrote: »

I'm sure she could pull off that rise from the sea from 2002 without losing any sexiness, and that was near on fifteen years ago. That is nuts!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Creasy47 wrote: »

I did a double take. She looks unrecognisable (in a good way), doing her best Q impression.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world

You and me both.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I mean, I wouldn't wear it...
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Eggsy's looking very slick.
    Agreed. He pulls that off very nicely, and that's not an easy feat.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited April 2017 Posts: 4,458
    bondjames wrote: »
    Some great location photography in Netherlands. Reminds me a bit of the banter between Travolta and Jackson in Pulp Fiction, or Willis and Jackson in DH3. Sadly, rather than starring with those two charismatic companions, this time he has to make do with Reynolds. I'll still watch it though.

Edit/action look look cheap. It look like there tryde to do a bit of Dick Maas-Tim Oliehoek style.

One Dutch tv-theater actres (Family of whylen Antonie Kamerling) and a litle bit more fames (sometimes mabey a bit over-rated) Dutch actor/voice actor.

Notice another location in trailer, so i thinking it mabey be Belgium, but a litle search i discover movie is filmt in Bulgaria too. England (London) is 3th location that is used.

Good that movie is not Dutch production, but don't think that much people going to pay 12€ for a ticket to see this. Mabey Gary Oldman and Salma Hayek can make a difrence.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Murdock wrote: »

You and me both.
    Make that three. It looks like a child's kindergarten uniform.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    All I could think of was this.
    AustinDumbJC.jpg
    I'm guessing Channing Tatum will be wearing the blue one?
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    @ClarkDevlin @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, @bondjames, @doubleoego, @MajorDSmythe, @DarthDimi

Widows, the upcoming heist film from Steve McQueen (the director of '12 Years a Slave') is getting another member joining the already impressive cast.

The plot: When a crew of crooks are killed during a robbery, their widowed spouses pick up where they left off.

The cast is as follows: Viola Davis, Michelle Rodriguez, Daniel Kaluuya, Robert Duvall, Liam Neeson and Colin Farrell.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    @ClarkDevlin @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, @bondjames, @doubleoego, @MajorDSmythe, @DarthDimi

The latest film from the director of 'La French' (the 2014 crime/gangster film with Jean Dujardin). I think @boldfinger is a fan of that film.

doubleoego wrote: »

Looks pretty dark and did not give too much away.
    The poster for The Last Jedi looks pretty good as well.

I am pretty sure Rey will be the daughter of Luke. Idk if they're going for Empire strikes back thing with Luke training Rey....maybe Luke will die at the end of this movie? Like....Han 'died' in Empire, so Luke dies here....and we're left with Rey as the last jedi
    edited April 2017 Posts: 4,458
    A litle Dutch update:

Smurfs: The Lost Village. Only a litle bit more then 538.000 with 141 screens.
    Strange is that Sony deside to let movie released by Universal. Also a bad move the movie is sometimes promoted as The Smurfs 3.

This weaks we can expecting (ha ha) the Bos Baby in cinema, but i have feeling will be another flop for Dreamworks/Fox. Home back in 2015 was released by Warner in cinema and only did 569.000 with 198 screens. The movie get good promotion. That not count for in 2016 Kung Fu Panda 3 who did 684.000 with 298 screens!.

Also it look like some people are tired about Michael Cain and Morgan Freeman together in one movie. Going in Style (Warner) did les then 300.000 with 79 screens. After 2 weaks Ghost in the Shell (Universal) did abit more then 881.000 with 79 screens.

And whyle Power Rangers movie get 3 stars and Kong Skull Island 2 stars, after 3 weaks the Power Rangers movie ( did les then 300.000 with 76 screens left (19 screens les then last weak. CHiPs (Warner film based on tv serie) did 417.000 in same time with 72 screens. Kong Skull (Warner) Island doing 3,4-3,5 million after 5 weaks (106 screens left).

Beauty and The Beast (Disney) after 2 weaks deliever 3,7 million with 131 screens.

The 12 weak/final weak for XXx: The Return of Xander Cage (Paramount/Universal) and after thiss time the movie did 1,9 million. A couple of days back Fast and Furious 8 released, my expection it will start between 1,7 - 2,4 million. Begin April 2015 Furious 7 did 2,9 million in the first weak.

Another movie who will released next weak is Get Out:

Poster van The Hitmans Bodyguard
    hitmanbodyguardtiny.jpg

The Bodyguard poster from 25 years a go in 1992.
    bodyguard.jpg

That's a really awkward photoshop job.

The latest film from the director of 'La French' (the 2014 crime/gangster film with Jean Dujardin). I think @boldfinger is a fan of that film.

@DaltonCraig007, yes he is, very much so. And he might be a fan of this film too, thanks for bringing it to my attention. The cinematography in that trailer alone already has me hooked.

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    The trailer for 'American Assassin' will drop tomorrow, here's a first look:

https://trailer-track.com/2017/04/17/official-american-assassin-trailer-on-tuesday/
    @ClarkDevlin @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, @Creasy47 @bondjames, @doubleoego, @MajorDSmythe, @DarthDimi

1st trailer for the 3rd and final film in Takeshi Kitano's 'Outrage' trilogy:

And the 1st trailer for the new South Korean historical action film:

Well damn!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I kind of don't like the idea of Gru going back to being a villain.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Have some faith. It will probably end well.