The DANIEL CRAIG Appreciation thread - Discuss His Life, His Career, His Bond Films

Comments

• Bradford4Bradford4 Banned
    So, I think these photos sadly confirm that Craig has a dark life when he's not on the silver screen. He enjoys being beaten (S and M?) and being chained up. Real sick. We need a return of his flowing blonde ambition to be silver screen material.
    Bradford4 wrote:
    So, I think these photos sadly confirm that Craig has a dark life when he's not on the silver screen. He enjoys being beaten (S and M?) and being chained up. Real sick. We need a return of his flowing blonde ambition to be silver screen material.

Are you kidding? :-O The last ones were for Dragon Tattoo. It has nothing to do with his inner personal life.

You ARE kidding, right?
    Germanlady wrote:
    Bradford4 wrote:

Are you kidding? :-O The last ones were for Dragon Tattoo. It has nothing to do with his inner personal life.

You ARE kidding, right?

I fear he isn't...
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Germanlady wrote:
    Bradford4 wrote:

You ARE kidding, right?

I fear he isn't...

He's evolved to troll level 10, and increasing.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Bradford4 wrote:
    OhNo_zpsf9e916fc.png

• I thought we were meant to ignore trolls?
  • Bradford4Bradford4 Banned
    I've never seen The Dragon Tattoo, as I only like Dan as Bond. I am not a troll but I just wanted to share my feelings, whether you think they are right or wrong.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Bradford4 wrote:
    I've never seen The Dragon Tattoo, as I only like Dan as Bond. I am not a troll but I just wanted to share my feelings, whether you think they are right or wrong.

There is always a difference between an actors on-screen persona and their personal side. If you can't see the difference it can be unhealthy. So whether you're a troll or not, keep that in your mind, mate.
    Oh dear is all I will say! :-h
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited January 2014 Posts: 13,896
    Germanlady wrote:
    Bradford4 wrote:

You ARE kidding, right?
    I fear he isn't...
    He's evolved to troll level 10, and increasing.
    I'm not surprised by any of his comments, as I've had high suspicions from the start. It's just a matter of time before they reveal themselves. I wouldn't bother responding at all.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Bradford4 wrote:
    Daniel-Craig-Funny-Graphic.jpg
    Daniel Craig, who is in negotiations to star as a lawyer in courtroom drama The Whole Truth, which will be filmed in Boston. Courtney Hunt will direct.
    Ms Hunt garnered an Oscar nomination for the original screenplay she wrote for the film Frozen River, which starred Melissa Leo (who also got an Academy award nomination) five years ago.
    The Whole Truth is being produced by Richard Suckle, one of the merry band of producers behind David O. Russell’s delicious American Hustle movie, which has ten Oscar nominations and a brace of Bafta citations.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2540871/BAZ-BAMIGBOYE-Why-Hollywood-A-listers-like-Sandra-Bullock-sing-Downtons-praises.html#ixzz2qdQJELqR
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Thanks for the news @Germanlady. Sounds interesting
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Can't think of a more appropriate place to put this...

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Whatever happened to the plans for adapting "I,Lucifer"? Anyone knows? Last thing I heard was that DC and Ewan McGregor had been cast, but that was like 100 years ago.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Whatever happened to the plans for adapting "I,Lucifer"? Anyone knows? Last thing I heard was that DC and Ewan McGregor had been cast, but that was like 100 years ago.

That's true, the other day I was thinking about it as well.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Sandy wrote:

That's true, the other day I was thinking about it as well.

I first read about it around 2006, but nothing happened until 2009, when it was set for release in 2010 I believe. Maybe it is in development hell...
  • edited January 2014 Posts: 6,601
    Just wanted to post these pics. So much for the dapper gentleman of yesterday :))

As for the bird - I think its funny. At least going with this smile. Really, papz NEVER take any prisoners, so why on earth should they be treated with respect?

He is just "saying" what most of the celebs feel, but are afraid to.

Loving the outfit. Stylish in a totally unstylish way, if that makes any sense.
  • Pajan005Pajan005 Stockholm, Sweden
    Too bad he couldn't be part of The Monuments Men either.
    Pajan005 wrote:

He COULD have done it, but decided to drop out to have time off before Betrayal.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited January 2014 Posts: 13,896
    Thanks for the pics. I was aching to find out what Dan can do with his middle finger!
    Germanlady wrote:
    Pajan005 wrote:

He COULD have done it, but decided to drop out to have time off before Betrayal.

Ok, I see. I'm just sad I haven't seen him in any film since SF. Atleast the Betrayal play went well.

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    New threads to rival this one have been opened now for all the Bond actors. Let the mayhem begin
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited January 2014 Posts: 13,350
    You had a very good idea to get these set up and renamed @NicNac. They should be easier to find now.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    I'm glad you dug those others up. It gives them all continuity. Hopefully we can use them and we can have 6 lively and interesting threads. Shame we can't sticky them.
    In the forum updates thread on page 18, I wrote about the ability to sticky threads with Vanilla forum software about a year ago. It is possible, so I hope this is looked into.
    Does anyone think he'll be back for the Adventures of Tintin sequel?
    No. His character died, if I remember correctly.