Coming soon to TV screens- The upcoming TV shows thread

Comments

• Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'm looking forward to that first trailer.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to that first trailer.

Me too. I feel that the closest thing we've ever gotten to see how Fallout is adapted to the screen was The Book of Eli
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    GEN V Trailer 2 (2023) The Boys Spin-off

Contains swearing.
    Monarch, TV sequel to Legendary's Godzilla :

Gerard wrote: »
    Monarch, TV sequel to Legendary's Godzilla :

That looks rather good. Good to see the Russells.

This one looks interesting as well.

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    THE FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER Trailer (2023) Mike Flanagan

I may get Netflix back to watch this, Mike Flanagan's Haunting series were pretty good. Edgar Allan Poe around Halloween season is a must.
    Frasier (2023) | Official Trailer | Paramount+

I am a big fan of the show and Cheers back in the day, I can't believe Dave is in this (you know if you know).
    MONARCH LEGACY OF MONSTERS Trailer 2 (NEW 2023) Godzilla Series
    edited October 2023 Posts: 40,473
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    This looks like a lot of fun. I'm a huge fan of Juno Temple. She's such an underrated actress!
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited October 2023 Posts: 23,369
    South Park: Joining the Panderverse | First Look Clip | Paramount+
    REACHER Season 2 Trailer (2023)
    Oh man, just a month to go then. I can't wait. Loved the first season. Got a little bit procedural in parts, dragging out the mystery unnecessarily, but I had a great time with it.
    Oh man, just a month to go then. I can't wait. Loved the first season. Got a little bit procedural in parts, dragging out the mystery unnecessarily, but I had a great time with it.

I had to stop watching the new trailer, i still have not watched the finale to season 1 which I need to watch A.S.A.P.

I had to stop watching the new trailer, i still have not watched the finale to season 1 which I need to watch A.S.A.P.

I can't even remember when I binged through S1, don't think I caught any huge spoilers in there, but I guess any returning characters would spoil their S1 fates, so best to wait probably.

I can't even remember when I binged through S1, don't think I caught any huge spoilers in there, but I guess any returning characters would spoil their S1 fates, so best to wait probably.

I have leave at the end of the week S1 is on my list, I also need to watch part 3 of The Continental. There is so much content out there streaming i genuinely forget stuff I was watching.

I have leave at the end of the week S1 is on my list, I also need to watch part 3 of The Continental. There is so much content out there streaming i genuinely forget stuff I was watching.

I look forward to your thoughts on both. The action never got as strong as it did in that opening stairwell sequence in The Continental but the plot, overall universe, and characters made it a really engaging watch for me.

I look forward to your thoughts on both. The action never got as strong as it did in that opening stairwell sequence in The Continental but the plot, overall universe, and characters made it a really engaging watch for me.

I did not mind the change of pace in part 2 of The Continental, Gibson was great and clearly is messed up and will pay the price. I will definitely rewatch Part 1 again the action is a lot of fun.

I did not mind the change of pace in part 2 of The Continental, Gibson was great and clearly is messed up and will pay the price. I will definitely rewatch Part 1 again the action is a lot of fun.

Those are good points. Part 1 is definitely delivering the best action, Part 2 has some of the best drama and storytelling, and Part 3 is a solid combination of both elements.

Those are good points. Part 1 is definitely delivering the best action, Part 2 has some of the best drama and storytelling, and Part 3 is a solid combination of both elements.

Decided to watch the Reacher trailer it looks pretty badass.

Decided to watch the Reacher trailer it looks pretty badass.

That it does! Looks even more bruising and relentless than the first season, with another personal connection for Reacher to the case. I expect lots of twists and lots of bruised knuckles.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    007: Road To A Million | Official Trailer | Prime Video

I just switched my FireTV on and this appeared on my screen.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Completely missed this trailer. A big fan of Slow Horses so I cannot wait for this.

Denbigh wrote: »
    Completely missed this trailer. A big fan of Slow Horses so I cannot wait for this.

Yep, me too my friend.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK