Coming soon to TV screens- The upcoming TV shows thread

Comments

Excellent news ! Good Omens will be back, with David Tennant (Crowley) and Michael Sheen (Aziraphale).

https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/fantasy/good-omens-season-2-confirmed-newsupdate/
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    The Witcher Season 2
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Cannot wait for this. I really enjoyed the first season :)
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Cannot wait for this. I really enjoyed the first season :)

Season 1 was great, I will try to rewatch it before Season 2.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I'm disappointed in the lack of Jaskier in that trailer, but hopefully the show will still include him.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    wot-poster.jpg?resize=740%2C1097&type=vertical&ssl=1
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I think I'm also going to rewatch S1 before S2 drops. Loved it, can't wait to see what else they've come up with. That first trailer was very solid.

In between that and the next-gen update of The Witcher 3 coming this year, it's a great time to be a fan of this series.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    I think I'm also going to rewatch S1 before S2 drops. Loved it, can't wait to see what else they've come up with. That first trailer was very solid.

In between that and the next-gen update of The Witcher 3 coming this year, it's a great time to be a fan of this series.

I have never really played any of The Witcher games, I do own one of them which I looked at briefly, perhaps I should give it another go. Season 1 of the show was great, the world of The Witcher certainly interests me.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Doom Patrol Season 3 Trailer.

The insanity continues.
    And while we're talking about DC inspired TV shows :

The incredible The White Lotus is getting a season two at HBO:

https://deadline.com/2021/08/the-white-lotus-renewed-season-2-hbo-1234812342/
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Another '80s classic is being remade :

• edited October 2021 Posts: 3,333
    One of my favourite shows is back on 5th November. Narcos: Mexico Season 3...

• DwayneDwayne New York City
    edited October 2021 Posts: 2,619
    Disney has released the trailer for the three-day “Get Back” tv program scheduled for late November (In the US we will be getting it over the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend (November 25-27).

I really hope Peter Jackson retains some of the crowd shots taken during the famous rooftop concert. The contrasting comments from old and young people are really important in “understanding” that moment in history. And let’s not forget those wild 60s fashions. Sorry Daniel (Craig) only The Beatles could pull off those looks!!!!

“Let It Be” has always been an emotional watch for me: from my mother taking me to the film in 1971, to it being one of my first VHS purchases back in 1982 (I still have that tape, but don’t dare play it after all of these years).

Not a lot else to add, except I love these guys.
    The Disney Poster:
    The_Beatles%2C_Get_Back_poster.jpeg

BTW:Nice use of Angus McBean’s dual photoshoots (The Beatles at EMI in May, 1963 and then again in May, 1969). The 1969 shot was eventually used for the 1967-1970 compilation LP set released in 1973.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Are there any Yellowstone fans here? Sunday is the season 4 premiere! 2 hours :D
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

There is aslo a Blade Runner show in the works.
    Halo

Toast is back!
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited February 2022 Posts: 5,869

6S4TJPGI5VHZRKJZKQ4GFYRGQE.jpg
    I'm gonna have a busy March. Not only The Batman, but Peaky Blinders will start on the 27th February, with Killing Eve on the 28th February - here in the UK. It'll be released on BBC America the day before.

And seeing as they're both the respective last seasons of their show, they're both gonna be appointment television I think.
    Just 12 days until Peaky Blinders returns, it's so exciting. Considering it's the final season, I'm going to have to find a way to watch these live instead of waiting for them to hit Netflix.
    Season 6 of Better Call Saul coming up next month. The last one.