Coming soon to TV screens- The upcoming TV shows thread

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    This doesn't look particularly inviting to me but I love that they brought Warwick back for this. I remember nothing of the original film but I saw it a bunch when I was very young.

Yeah really happy for Warwick and Joanne Walley. To be honest the original film is not one I revisit.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    EN-US_ResidentEvil_S1_Main_Licker_Vertical_27x40_RGB_PRE.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=750&dpr=1.5

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited June 2022 Posts: 23,265
    The Sandman

This and Resident Evil will likely get me to sub to Netflix after a long hiatus.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    The Sandman

This and Resident Evil will likely get me to sub to Netflix after a long hiatus.
    The Sandman

OK, this is finally happening. Very excited about this.
    The Sandman

The Sandman

OK, this is finally happening. Very excited about this.

It looks great, looking better than Rings of Power.
    edited June 2022 Posts: 23,265
    Season 2

Season 1 was great.
    ---
    Tulsa King looks interesting, Sly on TV must be a first?

This is a must watch on Disney+
    edited July 2022 Posts: 23,265

Looks like after a long hiatus I will be getting Netflix back in August. I will use my birthday money Netflix is steep in price compared to other services I resent paying for it.
    The WB/HBO Max debacle continues with an expected SEVENTY PERCENT layoff of development employees:

https://www.thewrap.com/hbo-max-layoffs-warner-bros-discovery-q2-earnings-preview/

It sounds like fewer scripted series then, which is a bizarre direction to take when they're also canning big films.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

I always thought Tim Burton and the Addams Family would be the perfect match, and now it s happening.
    edited August 2022 Posts: 23,265

I always thought Tim Burton and the Addams Family would be the perfect match, and now it s happening.

Certainly in Burton's wheelhouse, for some reason I thought Burton did one of the earlier films with the late Raul Julia.

---
    Not Coming soon to TV screens:- Resident Evil on Netflix has been cancelled after 1 season according to reports. I never re subscribed to Netflix I heard Resident Evil was poor in fact I just ended up watching a spoiler review of the whole season and it looked terrible.

The Sandman's mixed reviews put me off that show, so Netflix still wont get my money.
    The new sci-fi thriller series from the creators of HBO's Westworld:

Jack Ryan S3 coming to Amazon Prime on December 21st.
    Jack Ryan S3 coming to Amazon Prime on December 21st.

Get in! Absolutely love this show! :-bd
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Season 1 was excellent. Can't wait for this new season. It looks crazier:

Too bad I don't have Netflix.
    @doubleoego, I've been eagerly awaiting a red band trailer for this new season. S1 was phenomenal and action-packed.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited October 2022 Posts: 23,265

I just saw this pop up on Netflix and didn't know they were doing a scattered, daily release for the rest of the episodes. That's pretty cool, not something you see them do all that often. I'm surprised they haven't pushed for that approach more often.

I just saw this pop up on Netflix and didn't know they were doing a scattered, daily release for the rest of the episodes. That's pretty cool, not something you see them do all that often. I'm surprised they haven't pushed for that approach more often.

Having not had Netflix for some time I know little about the upcoming shows though I am a fan of Del Toro, certainly his early films.
    Here's the first official image from Fallout:

Fallout-Image.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=1500&dpr=1.5
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited October 2022 Posts: 13,894

friendly_old_player.jpg

"This Fallout tv series looks so good, I might go out and buy a copy of Fallout 4 and Fallout 76." - John Smith

friendly_old_player.jpg

"This Fallout tv series looks so good, I might go out and buy a copy of Fallout 4 and Fallout 76." - John Smith

"They will certainly tide me over until the next-gen release of Fallout 4 next year, brought to you by Bethesda." - John Smith