SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    There's no guarantee that we'll see it but hope springs eternal.

• edited June 2015 Posts: 3,164
    doubleoego wrote: »
    There's no guarantee that we'll see it but hope springs eternal.

Exactly, but it's pretty much the perfect timing for a new trailer with Terminator around the corner and it being exactly 3 months following the teaser....

Also if you think about it what they've done with CinemaCon/CineEurope seems like a reverse of Skyfall - they premiered the first SF teaser trailer at CinemaCon in mid-April in 2012, followed by release end of May, then a month later came CineEurope where they debuted 4 minutes of Skyfall footage. Here so far we've had teaser trailer late March, a month later at CinemaCon they showed the full MP/Bond apartment scene & a short sizzle (the latter partially released in the first TV spot), so makes sense for CineEurope to be the trailer debut...
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Aparently, Sony Spain has cancelled Archivo's 007 invitation to Cine Europe. :-O
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    What a rude behaviour.
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 11,119
    http://www.filmexpos.com/cineeurope/schedule-of-events
    Gu5mGi.jpg
    The Expo is held in my residential town Barcelona. And the Sony Pictures presentation will kick-off at 7:30 PM European Time. That's in 10 minutes from now:
    Sony Pictures Entertainment Invites You to an Exclusive Product Presentation Highlighting their 2015 Slate Followed by a Screening (CCIB Auditorium)
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 5,745
    Aparently, Sony Spain has cancelled Archivo's 007 invitation to Cine Europe. :-O

Absolutely preposterous. It's free marketing to have them there. Their loss. It is odd how willing Sony is to spur poor publicity after a not-so-great year.
    Hold on to your butts...
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Hold on to your butts...
    And iffs.
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »

Absolutely preposterous. It's free marketing to have them there. Their loss. It is odd how willing Sony is to spur poor publicity after a not-so-great year.

Well, there was this SonyHack in December.....
    I think this may be to prevent any detailed descriptions etc? no idea...
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »

Well, there was this SonyHack in December.....

Yea.. that being my point in saying "Not-so-great year".
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    No one is reporting anything from CineEurope on Twitter
  • Aparently, Sony Spain has cancelled Archivo's 007 invitation to Cine Europe. :-O

This is a general cancellation no ? Sony was always very friendly with fan clubs IMO.
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 3,164

This is a general cancellation no ? Sony was always very friendly with fan clubs IMO.

Apparently them and several other journalists got their invites cancelled last minute. Event is happening right now until around 10pm CET (1 hour to go)

Question is, whether it was really Sony telling.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/sorry-damian-lewis-daniel-craig-5943149
    Blond Bond was slated enough in the press, but they're openly championing a ginger Bond? (No offence meant to redheads)
    Germanlady wrote: »

Even if Craig left the role tomorrow, Lewis would still have absolutely no chance of playing Bond starting Bond 25.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Why should they replace an actor with another one that could at least do 2 movies before retiring?
    Because contracts don't mean jack-shyte apparantly.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    So many vultures wanting a role the'll never have. It's time for Bond to swat down some Bothersome flies.
    Quantum-of-Solace-James-Bond-Daniel-Craig-car-chase-gun.png
    unless the movies the said actor stars in, keep making a billion or more...
    Liquid!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Germanlady wrote: »

Yikes. Yeah Lewis will never be Bond. @-)
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited June 2015 Posts: 8,127
    Craig won't leave the role until EON/SONY want him too. Everyone has a price, and while Craig' films continue to make bank at the box office he will be convinced to return by the appropriate sum. Of course an actor makes noises of leaving the role. Roger did it, Connery did it (Tim and Lazenby didn't get the chance to get cocky), that's just the rules of the dance i'm afraid.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Why are we talking about Lewis again? That's not only old news, but it's irrlevent here.
    Craig won't leave the role until EON/SONY want him too. Everyone has a price, and while Craig' films continue to make bank at the box office he will be convinced to return by the appropriate sum. Of course an actor makes noises of leaving the role. Roger did it, Connery did it (Tim and Lazenby didn't get the chance to get cocky), that's just the rules of the dance i'm afraid.

Craig is his own man, and I suspect that money is not the ultimate draw for him. What will draw him back after Spectre is who directs and the story/script. But playing HIS Bond requires being in top physical condition over a very long shooting schedule, and, as Craig nears age 50, he may be feeling it is too much, especially if he feels he has now given his all to the role.
    Murdock wrote: »
    So many vultures wanting a role the'll never have. It's time for Bond to swat down some Bothersome flies.
    Quantum-of-Solace-James-Bond-Daniel-Craig-car-chase-gun.png

Yup, IF it IS nonsense, they should exactly that B-)
    Craig is going to do Bond 25. I just can't see him leaving after spectre. Him leaving the role after the 25th film would seem the best time for him to leave. 5 films in total, one more then Brosnan. I think that's another thing he wants is to do 1 more then Brosnan.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Back to topic ...why do you the press invitation is being cancelled? I don't like that vibe.
    Fingers crossed for some footage if not a trailer or TV spot over the weekend?!!! :-bd