SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

antovolk wrote: »
    BUMP - Sony are presenting at CineEurope this Wednesday at 7:30pm CET. So let's hope for new trailer there...

You know @Antovolk that 'we' Bond fans have already been spoiled a big deal no :-P? I mean, come on, it isn't even July yet, and we already have a teaser trailer (early march) and TV trailer (early June). I can recall the situation before "SPECTRE" and that we always had to wait relatively long for the first footage.

ah the wait for the first Quantum of Solace trailer... I remember those days.
    Also - CineEurope 2012 did have a 4-minute extended Skyfall preview play...mentioned over here: http://www.theppc.com/departments/theatrical/skyfall/campaign-overview
    antovolk wrote: »
    Also - CineEurope 2012 did have a 4-minute extended Skyfall preview play...mentioned over here: http://www.theppc.com/departments/theatrical/skyfall/campaign-overview

That would also give them something fresh to display at the wrap party.
    ..and us to talk about, instead of courting every crap or even truer rumor. Thats the thing with rumors-you just dont know.
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 5,745
    Germanlady wrote: »
    ..and us to talk about, instead of courting every crap or even truer rumor. Thats the thing with rumors-you just dont know.

I "courted" that specific Daniel Craig rumor out of the Leaks thread. You should be thanking me.
    @germanlady, you are forgetting that this is a Bond board, not a Craig board. You keep trying to dictate and censor anything and everything posters are noting that is not to your approval. You might want to think about constantly scolding posters for discussing stuff you don't like or just ignore the treads that make you keep snapping at posters. I too would like Craig to continue for Bond 25 but with so little info coming from the producers, the rumors in the press are about all we can discuss.
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 5,745
    smitty wrote: »
    @germanlady, you are forgetting that this is a Bond board, not a Craig board. You keep trying to dictate and censor anything and everything posters are noting that is not to your approval. You might want to think about constantly scolding posters for discussing stuff you don't like or just ignore the treads that make you keep snapping at posters. I too would like Craig to continue for Bond 25 but with so little info coming from the producers, the rumors in the press are about all we can discuss.

@smitty and we are doing our best to seclude that very rumor-based discussion in ONE thread (which @germanlady is ironically and hypocritically hindering with her comments in this and the Leaks thread) as opposed to letting it take over the boards. Just DO NOT go to that thread. Let us discuss it and argue - but the point of the argument is that nobody is WRONG about what they have heard or not heard, but somebody is right. We just will have to wait and see.
    Oh, you read me in the leaks thread? Amazing. I never went even close. And yeah, you should have left the original walker post, which was indead utter crap, right there instead of tearing it into the outside.
    Oh, you read me in the leaks thread? Amazing. I never went even close. And yeah, you should have left the original walker post, which was indead utter crap, right there instead of tearing it into the outside.

It was utter crap that was backed up by @ColonelSun who is very knowledgeable when it comes to the current Bond productions. I understand leaving it in the Leaks thread would have saved you, but there were already two pages completely dedicated to something that wasn't a leak, so I moved it. It saved the leaks thread, I don't care how it affected you @Germanlady

I would like to move on. I think we've agreed the topic is not for you specifically, so if me and you wish to continue personally I won't mind a direct line. If not, I'm satisfied with the resolution that we drop the topic and leave it for its thread(s). You don't understand why we would debate something with little evidence, and I can't understand why it bothers you so much. Leave it at that.
    Last word in this from me here as well: the walker crap with all its nonsense was NOT backed up by the Colonel, whom I trust as well. He only talkwd about two sources,who said, he MIGHT be out. Completely different to walker, who dropped his bomb, full of said carbage and left.
    Last word in this from me here as well: the walker crap with all its nonsense was NOT backed up by the Colonel, whom I trust as well. He only talkwd about two sources,who said, he MIGHT be out. Completely different to walker, who dropped his bomb, full of said carbage and left.

And that's that, then.

Yes, that's correct. I've just heard some speculation - perhaps a little firmer than that - but nothing concrete. It is perfectly natural for talk of Craig leaving now that he's completing his 4th film because, even if he does decide to do Bond 25 (and I think that will be determined by who directs it - and the script again), Craig is still nearing the end of his run and everyone kind'a knows it.
    But a director wants to know his actor, so hiw do you play it, if one relays on the other. One or the other you have to have first.
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 2,015
    ColonelSun wrote: »
    Yes, that's correct. I've just heard some speculation - perhaps a little firmer than that - but nothing concrete.

It's very easy to understand where the "more than speculation" comes from when one read the leaks. Telling people they are idiot to give some credence to this "rumour" is a continuous provocation that might end in people discussing leaks all over this forum. It already has started a bit.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Craig leaving Bond after SPECTRE? It must be a joke.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Spoilers from Morocco: http://www.clicknews.co/2015/06/22/james-bond-007-spectre-shooting-in-morocco/

In the Four Star Palm Hotel...:

1OVfJz2.jpg
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Thanks for the picture @ggl007

Who is in the pool with him?
    aaron819 wrote: »

Good question! Barbara? :D
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    ggl007 wrote: »

Good question! Barbara? :D

*cue Severine theme*
  • aaron819 wrote: »

Rachel Weisz ?

Someone needs to open a new "pool girl" thread here, the mystery deepens.. :P
    Is that a candid shot, or actually from filming?
    Scamp wrote: »
    Is that a candid shot, or actually from filming?
    It's a private Hotel for cast and crew. Not filming there...
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    The link said it'll also be used for filming unless I read it wrong.
    @doubleoego I think the news agencies in Morocco are not so accurate. They have got a few things wrong.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Ah ok. Still, looks like a lovely place, bondesque even to relax.
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 850
    They are no acurate and many site resume their articles word for word...

BTW, did someone know somebody who can translate arabian hiérogliph ? We never know, it's can will be usefull.
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 850
    Deleted
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    Ralph Fiennes to direct Rudolf Nureyev drama

23 June, 2015

1221342_Ralph-Fiennes-Rudolf-Nureyev.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: David Hare script to be produced by Philomena producer and BBC Films.

Ralph Fiennes is to direct a feature drama about iconic Russian ballet dancer Rudolf Nureyev.

http://www.screendaily.com/news/ralph-fiennes-to-direct-rudolf-nureyev-drama/5089637.article?blocktitle=Most-popular&contentID=-1

chipsticks wrote: »

23 June, 2015

EXCLUSIVE: David Hare script to be produced by Philomena producer and BBC Films.

Ralph Fiennes is to direct a feature drama about iconic Russian ballet dancer Rudolf Nureyev.

http://www.screendaily.com/news/ralph-fiennes-to-direct-rudolf-nureyev-drama/5089637.article?blocktitle=Most-popular&contentID=-1

Interesting find, @chipsticks
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    chipsticks wrote: »

23 June, 2015

Interesting find, @chipsticks

:-bd