SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• edited June 2015 Posts: 3,169
    Lio007 wrote: »
    This newspaper from Morocco claims Christoph Waltz is there:
    http://www.tanger-experience.com/?p=11143
    Need to check more:

Saturday June 20th, the filming crew was spotted to the Abdeslam Akaaboune palace. In Kasbah place, buildings and neighborhood were repainted.
    Sunday June 21st, the shooting was done in "fondouk Chejra" and " marché des Tisserands" (it means "weaver market").

It also claims Monica Bellucci is there (like Daniel Craig, she lodged to Villa Joséphine): I have serious doubts about this.

Next step: Erfoud

Take care, some spoilers are written in this article, especially in the last part (in French).

There are some huge huge spoilers in that Moroccan article! I'm already saddened by reading it :-(. So to everyone else? Be warned.
    They are referring to details in the old leaked script. So don't feel too spoiled ;-)
    Guess they have DC well under wraps and we won't see him in any Morocco pics?
    Another pic (a pub instead of a pharmacy):
    ob_0f2de6_dsc01213.JPG
    Daniel at his hotel

11357885_767774600008390_999801941_n_zpszdauunja.jpg
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Who's tge guy that was in that video with Sciarra doing tge pretend do fighting? I hope that type of hand to hand combat is what we get more of in this film, afterall, Olivier Schneider is in charge of that aspect and that's similarly in line with his style.
    Anyway, day by day this movie is looking more and more fantastic and it's definitely looking to usurp CR.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Finally a picture of Daniel on set! :)
    Are they in Erfoud now?
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    More pics.

bond-dalhia.jpg

Apparently, this is the famous Café Dahlia, that was painted by Matisse in 1912 from the Casbah gate:

kasbah.jpg

It has been changed and art lovers were not happy: http://www.medias24.com/SOCIETE/154373-A-la-casbah-de-Tanger-Matisse-defigure.html
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Who's tge guy that was in that video with Sciarra doing tge pretend do fighting? I hope that type of hand to hand combat is what we get more of in this film, afterall, Olivier Schneider is in charge of that aspect and that's similarly in line with his style.
    Anyway, day by day this movie is looking more and more fantastic and it's definitely looking to usurp CR.
    He is a member of James Bond italian club Le Cercle
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Great find @aaron819.

In other news: REALLY?! :D

jo96emS.jpg

Where could you find this???
  • RC7RC7
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Great find @aaron819.

jo96emS.jpg

Probably on a market stall in Thailand.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    doubleoego wrote: »
    He is a member of James Bond italian club Le Cercle

Ah I see. Thanks.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Great find @aaron819.

jo96emS.jpg

poundland
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Great find @aaron819.

jo96emS.jpg

I imagine this is the sort of thing they'll put out when the stars hit the talk show circuit.

Red_Snow wrote: »
    Great find @aaron819.

jo96emS.jpg

I imagine this is the sort of thing they'll put out when the stars hit the talk show circuit.

Graham Norton will have a field day.
    Great find @aaron819.

jo96emS.jpg

That cannot be officially sanctioned. Unless they based James Bond on Barry Nelson.
    I've just read an article on the filming in Morocco and put it through Google Transalte.

According to 2-3 local news agencies they are currently in Oujda filming a little train sequence and then they are planning to go to Erfoud, where they will be a bit longer to film at the "compound" where the 2nd unit was not long ago.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    aaron819 wrote: »
    Waltz in Tangier
    Now THAT surely would be a brilliant track title for Newman's SPECTRE soundtrack.
    I've just read an article on the filming in Morocco and put it through Google Transalte.

According to 2-3 local news agencies they are currently in Oujda filming a little train sequence and then they are planning to go to Erfoud, where they will be a bit longer to film at the "compound" where the 2nd unit was not long ago.

A train! Interesting... I thought I saw Bond and Lea on a train in the TV spot, could this be related. Perhaps, but something tells me that Morocco will not feature as prominently as some of the other locations. For one thing I haven't heard anything about any action happening there. If Bond is on the train, then that could mean a Goldeneye homage.
    something tells me that Morocco will not feature as prominently as some of the other locations.
    The clapperboards give us a clue:
    We know that the Rome scenes start around scene 35 (after the PCS, main titles and London scenes). We also know that the Austria scenes start around scene 60 and that we are in Morocco in both scene 109 and and 132, that there are around 200 scenes in the movie, and that the final showdown is in London.
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 220
    aaron819 wrote:

Are you sure? Media have claimed the train sequence in Oudja (Morocco) was wrapped up in early December. Is it a reshoot ?
    aaron819 wrote:

Are you sure? Media have claimed the train sequence in Oudja (Morocco) was wrapped up in early December. Is it a reshoot ?

Indeed, that's what I thought as well. Summer 2014 and December 2014 they were there to film the Desert Oriental Express.
    aaron819 wrote:

@Lio007 Possibly. This is just the info I found on the internet.
    Great find @aaron819.

jo96emS.jpg

=)) OMG what an insult!
    Just read something on Twitter that caught the attention of my eye:

On the 5th of July at the Tower of London will be a party for the cast and crew of SPECTRE production to mark the wrap up of filming. I'm guessing they will be in Morocco for a maximum of 5 more days. After that, they will probably get back to London. Sam probably wants to be present when they:
    blowup up the miniature MI6
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 11,119
    Just read something on Twitter that caught the attention of my eye:

On the 5th of July at the Tower of London will be a party for the cast and crew of SPECTRE production to mark the wrap up of filming. I'm guessing they will be in Morocco for a maximum of 5 more days. After that, they will probably get back to London. Sam probably wants to be present when they:
    blowup up the miniature MI6

My ooowh my, it has been going so fast the filming. And basically.....all went so damn smooth. In a little more than 4 months will be witnessing another magical James Bond film premiere. And....the "Skyfall" premiere still feels so fresh to me!
    BUMP - Sony are presenting at CineEurope this Wednesday at 7:30pm CET. So let's hope for new trailer there...
    antovolk wrote: »
    BUMP - Sony are presenting at CineEurope this Wednesday at 7:30pm CET. So let's hope for new trailer there...

You know @Antovolk that 'we' Bond fans have already been spoiled a big deal no :-P? I mean, come on, it isn't even July yet, and we already have a teaser trailer (early march) and TV trailer (early June). I can recall the situation before "SPECTRE" and that we always had to wait relatively long for the first footage.
    antovolk wrote: »

You know @Antovolk that 'we' Bond fans have already been spoiled a big deal no :-P? I mean, come on, it isn't even July yet, and we already have a teaser trailer (early march) and TV trailer (early June). I can recall the situation before "SPECTRE" and that we always had to wait relatively long for the first footage.

This is standard believe it or not...sure that TV spot is probably out of the ordinary at this stage, but the timing for the trailer campaign for a blockbuster tentpole that had its previous instalment in 2012 is ideal. And with the teaser trailer in March, it absolutely IS about time for a new trailer, it's almost 3 months since the teaser landed, and this opens up a spot for a final trailer in September.