SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited February 2015 Posts: 10,588
    The DB10 was never spotted on location in Austria,
    so we can infer that it doesn't last post-Italy scenes.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    A 7min video from the shooting today.

• RC7RC7
    edited February 2015 Posts: 10,512
    jake24 wrote: »
    The DB10 was never spotted on location in Austria,
    so we can infer that it doesn't last post-Italy scenes.

Reports suggest...
    It ends up in the Tiber

• aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    A 7min video from the shooting today.

Great video. Thanks @marketto007
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    With these amazing locations, great costumes, an excellent production designer and a world-class cinematographer, this will be one of the best looking Bond films yet.

This makes a change from your usual fear- mongering.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    JCRendle wrote: »
    As has been said, the alignment of the tomb is slightly off...

DSC03674.JPG

The open tomb with the casket seems to be in the middle, whilst the markers above and on the walls to the side seem to divide off-centre.

It's elevating my OCD. :-O
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited February 2015 Posts: 3,277
    ICYM - Over 100 photos from today's shooting in Rome: http://imgur.com/a/5bf39
    Not watched any of the video footage but my goodness some of those pictures have given me goose bumps!!!! The images for this film are just getting better and better and better! \:D/
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 1,021
    @SkyfallCraig

Thanks for the info. Great photos. What lense have you been using as you say that you are quite far from the action but you have some good pics. So I guess with you living in Rome you will be there for all the action?

Thanks to everyone for posting pics and links to video footage. I think visually SF is an amazing film but I feel that Mendes and his crew are going to top it in all areas.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 14,844
    bondjames wrote: »
    b485SuL.jpg

Bond looks like he's checking her out from behind in this shot.

If so, this is the Bond I enjoy. Getting his priorities right, even at a funeral. [/quote]

She is showing little legs, but the legs she does show looks quite nice.

Oh and any confirmation that Christoph Waltz was there at all?
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    Ludovico wrote: »
    bondjames wrote: »
    b485SuL.jpg

Bond looks like he's checking her out from behind in this shot.

If so, this is the Bond I enjoy. Getting his priorities right, even at a funeral.

I was just thinking that :))
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    After Skyfall I wanted a Craig Bond film that was more fun, with Bond back with a swagger and Craig getting a proper entry where he is well and truly Bond with the trappings.

This film looks to be delivering that in spades, great locations, probably the best cast of any Bond film ever and a great story that is about Bond as well as more like a man on a mission instead of something personal.

The Craig films will always have that personal element but it seems they've dialed that back and from what we've seen he'll be playing Bond with a rye smile on his face and feel of someone enjoying it.

• edited February 2015 Posts: 591
    These shots remind me of DAF :)
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    These shots remind me of DAF :)

Me too

• ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Lets just hope Blofeld isn't going to turn up in drag in SPECTRE
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Shardlake wrote: »
    Lets just hope Blofeld isn't going to turn up in drag in SPECTRE
    Don't forget, he still owes him a Delicatessen in Stainless Steel. ;)
  • I was just checking Zite on my phone. I read more movie news about Bond lately, than "Avengers", "Mission: Impossible" or "Star Wars" :-).
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Now that I'm at home, after a very long day with Le Cercle club, I would like to write some thoughts about what I've seen.
    First of all, the organization: I've seen some production before this one, both italian and American, and I've never seen something like this. There were hundreds of people involved, from the security to the extras, both italian and english, and all worked perfectly.
    Second: They are perfectionists: Four hours to shoot a scene that probably will last no more than 2-3 minutes, Craig reshooting the same 10 steps walk for 20 times, talking every time to Mendes to have ideas about how to do it. It's amazing.
    Third: I really loved the atmosphere. It's amazing to be a Bond fan, and it's amazing to see your hero in the creation process. You feel you are part of something amazing, even if you are 200 yards from the action and you will not be part of the movie.
  • RC7RC7
    Third: I really loved the atmosphere. It's amazing to be a Bond fan, and it's amazing to see your hero in the creation process. You feel you are part of something amazing, even if you are 200 yards from the action and you will not be part of the movie.

I think it's particularly incredible when you get to see a Bond being shot first-hand or on set. Not only because we're Bond fans, but because you know you're watching history in the making. You're watching a moment that will become part of the larger universe, that millions of people will watch, re-watch and discuss forever. Glad you had a good day!
  • RC7 wrote: »

I think it's particularly incredible when you get to see a Bond being shot first-hand or on set. Not only because we're Bond fans, but because you know you're watching history in the making. You're watching a moment that will become part of the larger universe, that millions of people will watch, re-watch and discuss forever. Glad you had a good day!

I have been re-watching all "Making Of" documentaries.... It was incredible, it is incredible, it stays incredible, it has been incredible, it will be incredible....I'm so proud to be a Bond-fan. Though lately....my colleagues at work -also tight in suits like me- are frowning their eyebrows a bit about my passion ;-). Then I say: Ah don't worry, it only happens once every three years hehe.
  • I can confirm that is Waltz at filming today.
    hthomas20 wrote: »
    I can confirm that is Waltz at filming today.
    So Oberhauser will be introduced to Bond socially, not like the previous villain. This is assuming Waltz does play the villain. He may not, but this would be the most plausible scenario.
    Seeing him in his funeral suit only makes be wish we would get Craig in his Navies at some point, but I think Spectre will yet again lack any Commander Bond.
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    Seeing him in his funeral suit only makes be wish we would get Craig in his Navies at some point, but I think Spectre will yet again lack any Commander Bond.

Is it that important though? How often does he wear a Navy uniform in DN, FRWL, GF, TB? Is YOLT so much better because he wears one at his own funeral?
    Bond in navy dress. Hmm.
    YOLT Sean
    TSWLM Rog
    TND Broz

Did I miss any?
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 5,745
    Ludovico wrote: »
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »

Is it that important though? How often does he wear a Navy uniform in DN, FRWL, GF, TB? Is YOLT so much better because he wears one at his own funeral?

It's not important, and there haven't been many times it could have been fit into Craig's films, but it's something I'd like to see, and something we haven't seen in a long time.

Perhaps when Bond first met Mallory and M. together, he could have been in his Naval uniform in Skyfall. They could have had Silva joke about Bond being all dressed up for him after Silva is taken back to MI6, that way Bond is in his Navies when he saves M. at the hearing. But that would have felt slightly forced.

Perhaps the best time for them to have done it was at the end of Skyfall. I'm not saying its important, but again, it's been awhile.
    hthomas20 wrote: »
    I can confirm that is Waltz at filming today.

@hthomas20 Waltz will be filming today(Friday), he wasn't filming yesterday (Thursday)?
    Will they be filming at the Museum of Roman Civilisation today, too?
    Monica, Craig and Waltz at dinner last night:

20150220_91178_99-538807-000001h.jpg

20150220_91178_99-538807-000005h.jpg

20150220_91178_99-538807-000011h.jpg

20150220_91178_99-538807-000015h.jpg