SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• Mi6LisbonBranchMi6LisbonBranch Lisbon, Portugal
    Two HOT NEWS from today.

- Brazilian title for SPECTRE officially confirmed as: "007 Contra SPECTRE"

- A very reliable source has just informed me that THE FIRST SPECTRE TRAILER WILL BE RELEASED WORLDWIDE ON MARCH 28th.

Wow!! Perfect news.
    No need for lobbying after all.
    It was faster then i expected!
    Thanks marketto007 for this great news!
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    edited February 2015 Posts: 630
    So they rehearsed with a black DBS

It's actually a black Aston Martin V8 Vantage, our "Baby Aston". I think the DB10 is build on a renewed V8 Vantage chassis / floor if I'm not mistaken.
    Are you sure? look at the hood, the V8 Vantage doesn't have those air intakes

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    For anyone who's interested, here's an album with several photos from today's shooting preparations in Rome. http://imgur.com/a/Dm9uA
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    For anyone who's interested, here's an album with several photos from today's shooting preparations in Rome. http://imgur.com/a/Dm9uA

Thanks @marketto007

Do you think we will get more photos when they start filming?
    Definately. We have eyes and ears all around Rome.
  • Definately. We have eyes and ears all around Rome.

so do you have people everywhere?

Thanks for posting the photos. I hope that they are about to film the best Bond car chase of all time!

Thanks for all pics!

And great news about the trailer.

From yesterday evening, here's a picture taken into the restaurant I guess. Three main actors: the chemistry seems good...

[img][/img]735392christophmonicadaniel.jpg
  • Definately. We have eyes and ears all around Rome.

Do you know if they're filming the scenes tonight?

• MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.

Thankyou for the news about M G W.its good to see him looking well.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Glad to see Michael is doing well and up and at em once more. :)
    Lio007 wrote: »
    From yesterday evening, here's a picture taken into the restaurant I guess. Three main actors: the chemistry seems good...

[img][/img]735392christophmonicadaniel.jpg

That is very close to the mouth.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Less than one month and a half until the trailer drops? Wow.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 11,119
    So they rehearsed with a black DBS

It's actually a black Aston Martin V8 Vantage, our "Baby Aston". I think the DB10 is build on a renewed V8 Vantage chassis / floor if I'm not mistaken.
    Are you sure? look at the hood, the V8 Vantage doesn't have those air intakes

Actually, I need to clarify something here. The "old" Aston Martin V8 Vantage has been introduced in 2005 and is still in production. It's not the standard V8 I think. It's either the big "V12 Vantage" (in production since 2010) or the more rougher-looking "V8 Vantage Type S" (in production since 2011). The latter two versions actually have slightly bigger side skirts and all V8 Vantage models actually have these air intakes.

Down below you can compare ;-):

Q144Zz.png
    D2Forged-Aston-Martin-V8-Vantage-2.jpg
    aston-martin-v8-vantage-s-c377919042013184519_1.jpg

Now I also understand, looking at the pictures, why they actually need a more compact. lighter Aston Martin. To me it seems the compact designed body of the DB10 fits perfectly on the chassis/framework of the Type S Vantage. Just look how this car chase is turning out.....it needs to drive on roads/walls that are elevated from the side :-). And I reckon it is then easier to rehearse/drive with both the Aston Martin V8 Vantage Type S (engine is less heavy as the V12) and the DB10, which was specifically designed for "SPECTRE".

The DBS/DB9 Aston Martin's are simply too.....big -from nose to back end- and also weigh much more than the V8/V12 Vantage :-). Down below the more sleeker, longer Aston Martin DBS, of which the production stopped in 2012:
    edo-aston-martin-dbs-03.jpg
    I've been to the bridge again tonight but no filming this evening. Just rehearsals earlier today. They practiced with a boat following the action too.

@marketto007 will upload a few short videos I filmed today. Over and out!

Do you know if they're filming the scenes tonight?
    Shooting itself will be on the night between 12th and 13th of March.
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    slyfox wrote: »
    I've been to the bridge again tonight but no filming this evening. Just rehearsals earlier today. They practiced with a boat following the action too.

@marketto007 will upload a few short videos I filmed today. Over and out!

thank you :-bd
  • EmilioEmilio Palmyra, Nassau
    mine too ;)

I really hope your source is correct. My birthday is on the 29th <:-P
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Interesting news about the trailer. It does seem though that there will be a lot of missing footage, even for a teaser trailer.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Maybe the teaser will be like the old teasers from the Roger Moore Bond films. Show very little footage and have a random woman saying, It's going to be a good Christmas this year. :))
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 11,119
    Murdock wrote: »
    Maybe the teaser will be like the old teasers from the Roger Moore Bond films. Show very little footage and have a random woman saying, It's going to be a good Christmas this year. :))

I am actually watching "Live And Let Die: The Lost Documentary" from the LALD BluRay. In all honesty? Not much has changed until now. Key-words that applies for both the production of LALD and SP: Rehearsing & Repeating. Many many times a day for just 1 to 4 mins of film. Paparazzi must get bored of it :-).
    Here's @slyfox video.

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    So no actual filming today?
    jake24 wrote: »
    So no actual filming today?

Looks like that.

Maybe Daniel and Monica filmed at the Villa Appia, but probably paparazzi didn't go there (it's quite a distance from Rome)
    Two HOT NEWS from today.

- Brazilian title for SPECTRE officially confirmed as: "007 Contra SPECTRE"

- A very reliable source has just informed me that THE FIRST SPECTRE TRAILER WILL BE RELEASED WORLDWIDE ON MARCH 28th.

OMG I hope this is true!!!! :D
    In other news. Exclusive photos from our friend and James Bond Brasil correspondent in Rome, @slyfox:

jbbr_SPECTRE_200215_JK_02.png

More photos here: http://jbbr.co/1FD4W4a

What a site to behold!!!
    Just to confirm the presence of good ol' Michael G. Wilson on set. Here he's in the pic with Ilario, the President of the Italian James Bond Fan Club.

dxdz83.jpg

Absolutely great to see MGW back on set!
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    WOW, that chase looks like it's going to be incredible! Great work @slyfox and @Marketto007 :-bd
  • StrelikStrelik Spectre Island
    Great stuff! Thanks.

Do we know what and where they will be filming tomorrow. Possibly the Museum of Roman Civilisation, again or maybe moving to Villa Appia
  • Here's @slyfox video.

In the video I wonder why the DB10 has to suddenly drive up on the wall section. Maybe Bond is avoiding someone walking along the river. Maybe the couple from the tube station in SF (on a romantic Rome weekend break) are having an evening walk along the river and he has to swerve to avoid them! ;-)

"Looks like he's in a rush to get home"

• Here's @slyfox video.

In the video I wonder why the DB10 has to suddenly drive up on the wall section. Maybe Bond is avoiding someone walking along the river. Maybe the couple from the tube station in SF (on a romantic Rome weekend break) are having an evening walk along the river and he has to swerve to avoid them! ;-)

"Looks like he's in a rush to get home"

Perhaps the old couple returnsss :-D! I always wanted that to happen really. Would be a wunderful nod. A bit like the wine drinking guy from TSWLM, MR & FYEO ;-).