SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

RC7 wrote: »
    I'm not sure how good Craig would look in his naval uniform. He certainly wouldn't look this good.

tommorrow-n-d-rn-commander-225x300.jpg

So, I'm not sure I'm all that fussed about seeing him in it.

Hm, NOW I would really like to see him on this to prover otherwise. ;)
  • RC7RC7
    edited February 2015 Posts: 10,512
    Germanlady wrote: »
    RC7 wrote: »
    I'm not sure how good Craig would look in his naval uniform. He certainly wouldn't look this good.

tommorrow-n-d-rn-commander-225x300.jpg

So, I'm not sure I'm all that fussed about seeing him in it.

Hm, NOW I would really like to see him on this to prover otherwise. ;)

Ha ha. I'm obviously not having a dig at DC, as he has his own set of skills that are comparatively better than Brosnan's. I just can't see it. Maybe without the hat, but I don't think he quite has the stature to pull it off, coupled with him being a little more 'man of action'. The shots of DC in Austria wearing all-black are absolutely how I love to see him.

He'd definitley have to lose the hat for me...

skyfall5-head1.jpg
    Haha, I was thinking of that. The only one in uniform lately. Imo, its a matter of HOW you wear a suit or an uniform. Do you FILL it. Brosnan has the advantage of height though, but DC and others have taught us, that height is not THAT important. Ivdo believe, he can pull it off easily.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited February 2015 Posts: 4,554
    normal_The_Power_Of_One_Promo_03.jpg

Different colors, and many moons ago...but Craig can pull off a uniform.
    TripAces wrote: »

Oh god, I hated his character in that movie. His first movie role, it seems, and he was already good. I wanted him to die a most gruesome death by the end.
    He was born for the role :D
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Security, fire department today on Lungo Tevere Foto%2020-02-15%2012%2043%2059.jpg
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited February 2015 Posts: 3,277
    Two HOT NEWS from today.

- Brazilian title for SPECTRE officially confirmed as: "007 Contra SPECTRE"

- A very reliable source has just informed me that THE FIRST SPECTRE TRAILER WILL BE RELEASED WORLDWIDE ON MARCH 28th.
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    yes yes yes :-bd
    great news marketto007!!! absolutely fantastic!!!
    Just to confirm the presence of good ol' Michael G. Wilson on set. Here he's in the pic with Ilario, the President of the Italian James Bond Fan Club.

dxdz83.jpg
  • Two HOT NEWS from today.

- A very reliable source has just informed me that THE FIRST SPECTRE TRAILER WILL BE RELEASED WORLDWIDE ON MARCH 28th.

Bring on next month!!!!
    Two HOT NEWS from today.

Looks like @Ross1 called it in December - =D> :-
    Ross1 wrote: »
    Marketto, I think that "007 contra SPECTRE" (007 against Spectre) would be a more classic, traditional brazilian title choice, as like "007 contra o satânico Dr. No", "Moscou contra 007" "007 contra Goldfinger", "007 contra o Homem da Pistola de Ouro", "007 contra o Foguete da Morte", "007 contra GoldenEye"...
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 11,119
    --> Actually, I was thinking earlier today, I had this gut feeling, that we would get a teaser trailer much earlier than late May. And then.......NOW IT FFFF-ING HAPPENS. Aaaaargh, I'm drooling!

From a promotional point of view this is completely logical. I mean, look what so many Comic book movie adaptations have been doing. Not to mention "Star Wars" and "Jurassic Park". This is so so logical, and fantastic to hear!

Damn, "SPECTRE" is going to be the "Thunderball" of our lifetime. Mind my words hehe.

--> Then about the title for Brazil. I like it a lot. "007 Contra SPECTRE" sounds very much like "007 Contra Dr No". On the other hand, the Brazilians have a tendency to change the Bond titles considerably. SF in Brazil was renamed "Operação Skyfall".

So my next question would be: Will it be renamed "PHANTOM" in the German-speaking countries?

--> One last thing about Michael Wilson. What do you guys think? Does he look....healthy :-/. In any case, I'm so glad "Mikey" is back!
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    Two HOT NEWS from today.

wow! thats way earlier than i expected! i am very excited!
    Guys, don't get all excited about this. This information about the first trailer came from a reliable source, but not an OFFICIAL one like the same who told me about the Photocall in December, Sölden and in Rome. As soon as I have an OFFICIAL word about it, I'll let you know. :)
    Well keeping my fingers crossed - although does sound very early...but does make sense with Furious 7 the following week, Sony placing the trailer with that. And other stuff like CinemaCon which I won't detail here because it's from the leaks but to be brief, does make sense if they have a trailer out well before then. Plus it also still fits for a theatrical trailer at SDCC (early July).
    In other news. Exclusive photos from our friend and James Bond Brasil correspondent in Rome, @slyfox:

jbbr_SPECTRE_200215_JK_02.png

More photos here: http://jbbr.co/1FD4W4a
  • RC7RC7

Different colors, and many moons ago...but Craig can pull off a uniform.

Still not sold. This is not Bond.

This is...

Spectre-Bond.jpg
  • HMBFFHMBFF Lisboa, Portugal
    Two HOT NEWS from today.

I really hope your source is correct. My birthday is on the 29th <:-P
  • Damn, "SPECTRE" is going to be the "Thunderball" of our lifetime. Mind my words hehe.

It's funny cause Spectre, the fourth film, is being released the same year as the 50th Anniversary of Thunderball, obviously Connery's fourth film.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Great news and photos!
  • In other news. Exclusive photos from our friend and James Bond Brasil correspondent in Rome, @slyfox:

jbbr_SPECTRE_200215_JK_02.png

More photos here: http://jbbr.co/1FD4W4a

dear @Marketto007. Is there six of you :-P? Clones of you helping you :D?
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    So they rehearsed with a black DBS
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Rehearsals for night filming?
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 1,021
    So they rehearsed with a black DBS

Thats what I was wondering. Or are there 3 cars involved in this chase ?
    This film seems to have it all. Great locations, sexy ladies, sexy cars a great Bond, an Academy Award winning actor as the villain and a great oscar winning director. Roll on November!
  • So they rehearsed with a black DBS

It's actually a black Aston Martin V8 Vantage, our "Baby Aston". I think the DB10 is build on a renewed V8 Vantage chassis / floor if I'm not mistaken.